What's new

61+103 are missed were they gone?

how the hell one hide 164 trucks??? well!!! India is much larger than your imagination .....

so its mean you have no answer . india is big or small not the problem for me .india has lost explosives and detonators is our problem

india defence lose 164 trucks of explosives and detonators dude and its in indian state which has pakistan border you forget ?

stup!!it's not Indian defense forces ,it was intended for mining purpose !!!!!:rofl: shows your agenda now ,why you opened this B.S thread....

What are u contemplating ?

That Indian govt. is involved ? Lets suppose u do. And the local analysts have pointed it out which u just said. The best way to know if they are selling horse crap to you is asking the govt to report the manner to UN and ask other countries to at least denounce it. If the issue gets tabled in UN then may b ur hunch was correct. Thats what INDIA did after 26/11 and pakistan's ISI was found complicit in this case and news reports, wiki leaks, and diplomat's of other countries unequivocally admitted it. (if your local newspapers said otherwise then they are selling horse crap to the nation)( but that's not the issue over here).

And if you think GoI is not involved then I think you need to ask your custom officials and border rangers cuz tonnes of explosives cannot get teleported to some where random. They need to cross the borders first to reach that place whose scan some one posted above.

i dont think so GOI but its can be intelligence game or smugglers game even your own tv report say same words which i am saying that these explosives can reach to terrorists . now i am thinking they reached already.

stup!!it's not Indian defense forces ,it was intended for mining purpose !!!!!:rofl: shows your agenda now ,why you opened this B.S thread....

post reported and i have no answer for people which have level like you have.

i think you never read the thread dude i request not to troll and your first reply is nonsense.as you are indian and you must defend even they steal and sale your 103 nukes

What a funny thread ......... I have no words

Some one want to say that those trucks send to Pakistan ? get a life man they all are low level explosives those can be used in diwali crackers or in mining works

I am in love with PDF now

You proved that conspiracy theories are famous in Pakistan :lol:

i dont think so GOI but its can be intelligence game or smugglers game even your own tv report say same words which i am saying that these explosives can reach to terrorists . now i am thinking they reached already.

Yes, there is a remote possibility of them reaching the terrorists once the explosives are stolen, tracking where they go becomes virtually impossible.

I have been to the interior areas of Madhya Pradesh and there are a lot of mining activities around the area with a heavy presence of mining mafia. Often the ore laden trucks also disappear in droves. I think all explosive stolen are dynamites typically used in mining and crude bombs. So I do suspect there is a possibility of these reaching the mining mafia and the naxals. I hope govt provide more security for the transportation of these explosives around these areas.

Yes, there is a remote possibility of them reaching the terrorists once the explosives are stolen, tracking where they go becomes virtually impossible.

I have been to the interior areas of Madhya Pradesh and there are a lot of mining activities around the area with a heavy presence of mining mafia. Often the ore laden trucks also disappear in droves. I think all explosive stolen are dynamites typically used in mining and crude bombs. So I do suspect there is a possibility of these reaching the mining mafia and the naxals. I hope govt provide more security for the transportation of these explosives around these areas.

and what abut detonators sir?:what:

how many % there is chances that these are same explosives

1211pow07.jpg

117685-pakistan-unrest-blast.jpg

how many % there is chances that these are same explosives

0%. Such a massive amount of explosives cannot be simply driven across the border by trucks or by any other means.

As already explained by an Indian member, Explosive materials are rationed by the government due to its dual use (both constructive and destructive). Illegal miners, Fireworks manufacturers, etc are simply exploiting it to their convenience.

If you still believe in the theory you put forth, it is a insult to your security forces and intelligentsia.

just look 15 minutes before news and got again low explosives blast in karachi. i am sure not all but so much of these explosives are being used in somewhere in pakistan . look at last year blast and count the weight its looking like TTP has factory of explosives .

They can have factories....who is stopping them. Even you can make low intencity (lower than rdx or tnt but leave good casualties) explosive at ur home from ammonium nitrate (a common fertilizer) and parafin. Such explosive often used in north-east.

0%. Such a massive amount of explosives cannot be simply driven across the border by trucks or by any other means.

As already explained by an Indian member, Explosive materials are rationed by the government due to its dual use (both constructive and destructive). Illegal miners, Fireworks manufacturers, etc are simply exploiting it to their convenience.

If you still believe in the theory you put forth, it is a insult to your security forces and intelligentsia.

for our security forces and intelligence they are failed ever and they are useless totally as there is daily blast in Pakistan .i know it well our police and security forces and 0% rate for secure public before blasts .a country which has security agencies and intelligence never face daily blasts

and what abut detonators sir?:what:
Yes detonators are easier to smuggle around and it is a concern as well. I am not sure if the dynamite detonators can be used with other types of explosives.. I always thought detonators can only be used with dynamite and nitroglyceride based explosives.

Imran Frankly speaking what you r saying seems unrealistic. It is too difficult to smuggle such huge quantity of explosive specially through Indo-pak border, even if we assume security forces are useless. Thats why terrorist prefer explosive like RDX. And low intensity device- any chemistry student can make from things regularly used. One example I have already given. That is very effective explosive though not as strong as RDX...

^^ Just adding to that, If you know what to search for, then google will step by step guide you to build a low intensity bomb from fertilizers, washroom soap, parafin and other locally available Industry grade chemicals available in open market.

And the chances of those truck loads of explosives making it to other side of border is zero cuz the border aint guarded by BSF alone but by pak rangers as well.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom