What's new

61+103 are missed were they gone?

Mine me blast korane hoga to candle se jwalayga? Itna intelligent hoke bhi yeh sawal puchte ho...:D

jani still we dont know what type of detonators they take .there is many types of detonators .base detonators nonel detonators point detonators

jani still we dont know what type of detonators they take .there is many types of detonators .base detonators nonel detonators point detonators

Well stop leg pulling.....let us analyse the issue.... As good detective we should suspect every one....GoP, GoI, America,......Saddam Hussain...

First try to find out from news paper report what type of explosives are being used there.... Generally after 2-3 days of incidents forensic reports come...
The bigger ones are no doubt RDX....whats about smaller ones....

ok then it is like this as per your logic.....

we fabricated the loss of our explosive trucks...
then we drive to pakistan of course via wagha border by giving some bribe to your rangers
then we blasted your cities.. right

very simple......

ok then it is like this as per your logic.....

we fabricated the loss of our explosive trucks...
then we drive to pakistan of course via wagha border by giving some bribe to your rangers
then we blasted your cities.. right

very simple......

Hey...dont read out the last page of book so early...let Imran arrive there....

i doubt it mp is far from pak border and i dont see that such huge amount of explosives may enter pak border without even being noticed for once like 60 trucks are too much pak army has a good amount of soldier on indo pak border so 60 trucks is not possible

Well stop leg pulling.....let us analyse the issue.... As good detective we should suspect every one....GoP, GoI, America,......Saddam Hussain...

First try to find out from news paper report what type of explosives are being used there.... Generally after 2-3 days of incidents forensic reports come...
The bigger ones are no doubt RDX....whats about smaller ones....

if you know me i am not intreasted in leg pulling or trolling but this qes is in my mind from last many days where the hell TTP got these huge explosives and why cant pakistan overcome from these daily blasts .i am not intrested to open threads or trolling .but eve C4 or TNT from were they got tons of this staff.its only in my mind.they dont have shortage of explosives and we see they fill the truck and blast it many times.

if you know me i am not intreasted in leg pulling or trolling but this qes is in my mind from last many days where the hell TTP got these huge explosives and why cant pakistan overcome from these daily blasts .i am not intrested to open threads or trolling .but eve C4 or TNT from were they got tons of this staff.its only in my mind.they dont have shortage of explosives and we see they fill the truck and blast it many times.

Then you should not have posted in India section.....

Plz find out what type of explosives are being used to continue....

first of all i want to say that it is nearly impossible to send explosives of this much quantity into pak through border because indo pak border is one of the highly protected border in this world with proper fencing. both nation's forces are highly active on borders. it is even impossible for birds to fly without being noticed left aside trucks. & secondly M.P is under naxal influence. there is more possibility that they may have stolen explosives.

Then you should not have posted in India section.....

Plz find out what type of explosives are being used to continue....

so were have to post ? news and my concern was abut india yaar.its really happen and it was not a fake news story that i create .its already happened in india .i really dont see any other place for this :)

Imran....it may interest you...

Controlling Explosives in Pakistan
Posted on February 11, 2009 by alaiwah
As security agencies have reported that most of the explosives being used in terrorism acts are locally made, a proposal is being considered to issue new guidelines to the provincial and district governments to ensure that the explosive material procured by licence holders is not misused, an official told The News here on Feb 9.

“Almost 99 per cent of the explosives material used in various terrorism acts in different parts of the country has been found locally made, while only a negligible quantity has been found smuggled, possibly through Afghanistan,” said the official of a security agency on condition of anonymity. The official said the proposal was currently being considered to issue new guidelines to the provincial and district governments to keep a check on the use of explosive material in their respective jurisdictions. He said the step was aimed at ensuring the explosive material procured by the licence holders was not pilfered and misused. When contacted, Chief Inspector of Explosives in the Ministry of Industries Muhammad Javed said the ministry had issued licence for the procurement of explosives. He said at present, 189 contractors and vendors were registered with the ministry, who procured explosives for various sectors, including mining, construction, etc. “Explosives are used in Swat, Mianwali, Northern Areas and Sangjani for mining purpose, while it is used by road builders in different parts of the country, particularly the Northern Areas,” he said. On the procedure of issuing the licence, the official said that at first, security clearance of an applicant was sought from all the security agencies and the Ministry of Interior, and then, the depository of the contractor concerned was checked for security clearance before the issuance of the licence. He said a list of licence holders was provided to all districts to minimise the chances of pilferage of explosives. “Some multinationals are also issued licences, but it is for a short-term and automatically expires after the specified period,” Javed said. Ruling out the possibility of large-scale pilferage of explosives, he said: “There are slim chances of theft of explosives procured by the licence holders. Only one such incident is on record to have occurred in the Oil and Gas Development Corporation some 20 years ago. However, there is a possibility of the pilferage of explosives during transportation.” He said the explosives material made by the Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) was handed over to the Wah Nobel for its issuance to the licence holders. The Wah Nobel, a joint venture between the Saab (Sweden), Almisehal (Saudi Arabia) and Pakistan Ordnance Factories, was founded in 1962. “For more than three decades, the Wah Nobel has stood as a symbol of safety, reliability, service and commitment,” an official said. “The Wah Nobel’s products enjoy the highest reputation in Pakistan and abroad. This has been achieved through innovation, experience, state-of-the-art technology and a vision for the future,” he added. The explosives are used worldwide in the form of ammunition, weapons, flares, fireworks, crackers, black powder, propellants & gunpowder, ammonium chlorates/perchlorates, ammonium nitrate/diesel, ANFO, ANNIE, fertiliser, NQ, amatol, minol, det cord, TNT, tetryl, amatol family, tetrytol, comp A/B, baratol, detasheet, H-6, pentolite, torpex (mines and torpedoes), nitroguandine, DNT, PeTN, picric acid, RDX, PE4, C1, C2, C4, semtex, comp A/B/B3/A5, water gel, slurry, emulsion, rubber, TNB, CH6, HBX, PBX, H6 (sea mines), gelatin, cyclotol, MNX 194 (artillery rounds), pax explosives 21/25/28/41 (canon fired munitions), RS-RDX, hexogen, octogen, HMX, octol, PBXN (missiles), nitroglycerine-based explosives, ammunition, heart medicine, dynamite, hydrazine highly explosive and used for rocket fuel, methyl nitrate (highly explosives material but highly volatile) rocket fuel, potassium chlorate booster charge to use with tetryl, TATP, aluminium powder, uranium acetate, etc. In Pakistan, the explosives are used in the form of ammunition, weapons, crackers, black powder, propellants, gunpowder, ammonium chlorates/perchlorates, ammonium nitrate/diesel, fertiliser, det cord, TNT, tetryl, torpex (mines and torpedoes), DNT, RDX, C1, C2, C4, water gel, gelatin, (artillery rounds), dynamite, TATP, etc.

Controlling Explosives in Pakistan « ALAIWAH!

first of all i want to say that it is nearly impossible to send explosives of this much quantity into pak through border because indo pak border is one of the highly protected border in this world with proper fencing. both nation's forces are highly active on borders. it is even impossible for birds to fly without being noticed left aside trucks. & secondly mp is under naxal influence. there is more possibility that they may have stolen explosives.

bhai kon si news dekh rahe ho aaj kal mp in naxal influence i live here you are confusing cg with mp

if i read this news before i will never post this thread .ok now over and all .from my side its over.

@ Imran

...Even if government try to keep eye on explosive manufacturers-suppliers or users, they cant do anything. Because making explosive with reasonable strength from materials of daily use is very much possible. So terrorist can do it themselve. How will you book someone if he is found with a pack of Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) and a can of fuel oil.........You can ask any of your friend who has done graduation in chemistry......

ANFO has been used in terrorist bombings. First used in 1970 by student protesters at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, who learned how to make and use ANFO from a Wisconsin Conservation Department booklet entitled Pothole Blasting for Wildlife,[3][6] the ANFO car bomb was soon adopted by the IRA, such as in the 1993 Bishopsgate bombing. It has also seen use by groups such as the FARC, ETA, and Ramzi Yousef's terrorists when they first tried to destroy the World Trade Center in 1993. A more sophisticated variant of ANFO (ammonium nitrate with nitromethane as the fuel called ANNM) was used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. Improvised bombs made with agricultural-grade AN are less sensitive and less efficient than the explosive-grade variety.

In November 2009, a ban on ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate and calcium ammonium nitrate fertilizers was imposed in the former Malakand Division - comprising the Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Swat, Chitral and Malakand districts of the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan, by the NWFP government, following reports that those chemicals were used by militants to make explosives.

In April 2010, police in Greece confiscated 180 kilograms of ANFO and other related material stashed in a hideaway in the Athens suburb of Kareas. The material was believed to be linked to attacks previously carried out by the "Revolutionary Struggle" terrorist group.

In January 2010, President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan also issued a decree banning the use, production, storage, purchase or sale of ammonium nitrate, after an investigation showed that militants in the Taliban insurgency had used the substance in bomb attacks.

ANFO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if i read this news before i will never post this thread .ok now over and all .from my side its over.

Brother Imran, I guess it could have ended in the hands of maoists. Most maoists use snatched or stolen weapons.

But you fear is real, this is absolute disgrace that 100 trucks will go missing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom