What's new

Jaswant Singh denied BJP Ticket.

One should learn to read b/w lines when he has accidently become member of one of the worlds prestigious defence forums.

His pros with party started after praising Jinnah thus its concluded he was denied ticket coz he was having problems with party high command and why was he having problem coz he praised jinnah. Got it!!!

Yes they had problem and yet they made him candidate for the vice president's post ?
Singh was also the Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha from 2004 to 2009. He was also the NDA candidate for the vice-president's post in 2012

Bwahahahahahahah:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Learn to debate things boys not evade.
you are an Attention seeker . . . . end of the debate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a fight between what BJP was and what it is becoming: Jaswant Singh - The Times of India

Now I didnt change the title..

I am surprised why You indians are after the title discuss the content and love your BJP and Modi has for muslims which is now totally exposed..

Tum logo ko dekho ker muje wo idiom yaad aa gaya k jub kisi ko koi baat begair waja k bana hoti hai to log yeh b kehte hai k " Atta goondte hue hilti kyu ho"" ab tum log title k peeche per gaye ho jub aur koi baat banti nazar nai ayi..

you did changed the title

the original title was
Jaswant Singh denied BJP ticket from Barmer, may contest as an independent - The Times of India

and what you gave was
Jaswant Singh denied BJP Ticket for praising M A Jinnah..LOL | Page 2

Ragarding why we are talking about title.............the reason is you totally changed the meaning of the post
he was denied a ticket and that was bcoz of the party's internal decision
you mentioned jinnah in the header to seek attention

and what you did wrong was giving religious colours to the topic which isn the topic of discussion

and the rule that titles shouldnt be doctored was made by @WebMaster ,so you better asl him,why he made this utter BS rule

It’s a fight between what BJP was and what it is becoming: Jaswant Singh - The Times of India

Now I didnt change the title..

I am surprised why You indians are after the title discuss the content and love your BJP and Modi has for muslims which is now totally exposed..

Tum logo ko dekho ker muje wo idiom yaad aa gaya k jub kisi ko koi baat begair waja k bana hoti hai to log yeh b kehte hai k " Atta goondte hue hilti kyu ho"" ab tum log title k peeche per gaye ho jub aur koi baat banti nazar nai ayi..

Let me give you an Intro I am not a Modi Fan and i differ with him in lot of things......

You have changed the title of the thread mate...... and you selected your own.....Being prejudice may make you loose common sense....

First you should learn to reason properly let alone the reading between the lines.
The guy who actually praise Jina in Pak is getting ticket and you are saying one who said it in book is not ???

You have deep understanding problems. He was offereed ticket but from different palce but he wanted it at different place. Thats only issue.
But your understanding has to take it to Jinha and Indian muslims.

What can I say !!! Is it standard of your education systems or its just you

@nair Sorry I was having garam garam jailaibi and tea so cudnt reply yu earlier.:coffee:

I am happy to see you are TRYING to reason well here is the reason Advani is the culprit nehind demolition of babri mosque even BJP tickets for his next 7 generations are thus fully ensured plus what he said about Jinnah in Pak was just a lip service as everybody knows in the world of politics including his mentors in BJP.
On the other hand whateva jaswant singh said he actually meant it and his book is a proof of that and such genuine feelings are something which cant be digested by fanatics of BJP .

You can keep on reasoning calling crow is white but we all know its black just like the mentality of modi and other BJP high ups but you guys dont need to follow their footsteps and open yr brain and eyes to see whats gonna benefit India as a state .

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: BJP on Friday snubbed senior leader Jaswant Singh by denying him a ticket in the Lok Sabha elections in Rajasthan and instead decided to field Col Sonaram Choudhary in Barmer, which Singh was seeking.

The denial of ticket to Singh, who is considered close to LK Advani, comes a day after the party patriarch was virtually forced to choose the Gandhinagar seat in Gujarat, against his wishes to contest from Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh.

There is speculation that Singh might contest as an independent but there was no confirmation. Choudhary had recently defected from the Congress.

Singh (76), currently a Lok Sabha member from Darjeeling, sought a ticket from Barmer, saying this was his last election and would like to contest it from his home.

The former Union minister, who has held the portfolios of finance, defence and external affairs during the NDA regime, has had his share of problems with the party ever since he wrote a book on his visit to Pakistan praising its founder-leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

The book was banned in Gujarat following some adverse references to Sardar Patel and he was expelled from the party briefly after the controversy over the book.

Singh was also the Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha from 2004 to 2009. He was also the NDA candidate for the vice-president's post in 2012.

The changing power equations in Rajasthan, with Vasundhara Raje registering a thumping victory in the assembly elections, have apparently forced the party to deny him the ticket and give it to Choudhary, a jat leader from the area.

The BJP declared three other seats in Rajasthan, where Manoj Rajoriya was given the party ticket from Karauli-Dholpur (SC) seat, Sanwarmal Jat from Ajmer, who will contest against Sachin Pilot of Congress and P P Choudhary from Pali Lok Sabha seat.

Jaswant Singh denied BJP ticket from Barmer, may contest as an independent - The Times of India

One can now vividly see the future of Indian Muslims if the rascal modi ever came into power.

jaswant singh understands the fabric of indian muslims in Barmer and adjoining Rajasthani districts of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur. In these three districts the Muslim population is huge. He is THE man who can truly bring change for the Muslims of that part of Rajasthan. To deny him a ticket is highly suspicious.

shameful change of topic....true jaswanth singh was in trouble for his praise of jinnah but that was a long time ago.....the denial of ticket is nowhere related to that incident.@albatross please correct the title.

@nair Sorry I was having garam garam jailaibi and tea so cudnt reply yu earlier.

I am happy to see you are TRYING to reason well here is the reason Advani is the culprit nehind demolition of babri mosque even BJP tickets for his next 7 generations are thus fully ensured plus what he said about Jinnah in Pak was just a lip service as everybody knows in the world of politics including his mentors in BJP.
On the other hand whateva jaswant singh said he actually meant it and his book is a proof of that and such genuine feelings are something which cant be digested by fanatics of BJP .

You can keep on reasoning calling crow is white but we all know its black just like the mentality of modi and other BJP high ups but you guys dont need to follow their footsteps and open yr brain and eyes to see whats gonna benefit India as a state .
Ohhh God !!!
1. First thing. Advani is going bye bye after election. If not remind me and we will talk further on that.
2. LOL do read Mushi's book. Its like rabit hole. Nobody take book seriously. And instread if this fiction stroy why not prove me wrong that JS was offered ticket from other place ??? Whats wrong with you. You are so mind-blind. Do clear that.
3. I am not telling you anything that JS has not agreed. Go read his statement. And do enlighten me on facts and not on what you think.

@nair Sorry I was having garam garam jailaibi and tea so cudnt reply yu earlier.

Now i will tell you one more similarity between Advani and Jaswant..... Both of them faced criticism praising Jinna...... and both of them had issues in contesting election..... Now this is mere coincidence????? NO right...... Now there is one more similarity.....

Both where given tickets and given specific constituency..... and both had reservations, and they wanted constituency of their choice.... Now here is the difference......

Advani agreed to party lines and agreed to contest from the constituency of party choice.... But jaswant refused to budge.....

Thats the story...... If you want more details you will have to ask a BJP supporter, and i am not one....

you did changed the title

the original title was

and what you gave was
Jaswant Singh denied BJP Ticket for praising M A Jinnah..LOL | Page 2

Ragarding why we are talking about title.............the reason is you totally changed the meaning of the post
he was denied a ticket and that was bcoz of the party's internal decision
you mentioned jinnah in the header to seek attention

and what you did wrong was giving religious colours to the topic which isn the topic of discussion

and the rule that titles shouldnt be doctored was made by @WebMaster ,so you better asl him,why he made this utter BS rule
Read that post again in which I said I didnt change title that was this one
Regarding thread title well when our coming generation search about the demise of Indian state this thread title will help them for sure so you see I am doing it for our kids why you guys are jumping up and down. Discuss the content and why BJP didnt gave their such a senior leader ticket?

Now i will tell you one more similarity between Advani and Jaswant..... Both of them faced criticism praising Jinna...... and both of them had issues in contesting election..... Now this is mere coincidence????? NO right...... Now there is one more similarity.....

Both where given tickets and given specific constituency..... and both had reservations, and they wanted constituency of their choice.... Now here is the difference......

Advani agreed to party lines and agreed to contest from the constituency of party choice.... But jaswant refused to budge.....

Thats the story...... If you want more details you will have to ask a BJP supporter, and i am not one....
Proof of all this ??

And what would you say about this?

For such a seasoned politician concern is not only a seat but the fact that BJP is taken over by outsiders sidelining the people who devoted their lives to that party . When a party cant repay his workers how can it payback its voters I would say again you guy better learn to read b/w lines and words of guys like jaswant singh needs to be read again and again to understand what he wants to say.

Read that post again in which I said I didnt change title that was this one
Regarding thread title well when our coming generation search about the demise of Indian state this thread title will help them for sure so you see I am doing it for our kids why you guys are jumping up and down. Discuss the content and why BJP didnt gave their such a senior leader ticket?
so,should i start mentioning failed state when i open a thread about Pak
learn to debate
changing the title changes the meaning of the thread
this discussion was supposed to be about why or how jaswant singh was denied a ticket.............instead you are arguing desperately to turn this into a religious discussion by bringing lk advani or babri masjid or muslims
the thread is not about religion even though you want it to be like that

hope you understand and do not repeat this next time(the doctoring of titles)

and if you want to discuss the thread and not the religion,then quote me back,i m sure we can discuss on why he wasnt given a ticket

Proof of all this ??

And what would you say about this?

For such a seasoned politician concern is not only a seat but the fact that BJP is taken over by outsiders sidelining the people who devoted their lives to that party . When a party cant repay his workers how can it payback its voters I would say again you guy better learn to read b/w lines and words of guys like jaswant singh needs to be read again and again to understand what he wants to say.

Not only Jaswant Singh, even sushama swaraj is having issue with party..... that is the internal matter of BJP...... That is what exactly i am saying..... There would be reasons for thief difference of opinion.... But Jinna is not the reason

Back
Top Bottom