What's new

Jaswant Singh denied BJP Ticket.

My mistake.... I assumed it because of the title and it was based on TOI...... But can some one change the title of a thread of his choice????
no....you are free to give a negative rating :p::p:

My mistake.... I assumed it because of the title and it was based on TOI...... But can some one change the title of a thread of his choice????
No it is against rules and he is calling Modi a rascal,give him a negative rating.

Now what kind of childhood issues would create such insecurities in some people that

1) they doctor news items to seek attention,
2) they think the entire world revolves around their country, and
3) calling leaders of big nations names by claiming some kind of link to past leaders of small nations

This calls for a shrink, not a discussion on the internal political matter of a political party in India.

Do I ??? How do you know ??? Got a crazy little Crystal ball there ???
Infact your opinion is spoiled and soiled with vivid imagination and delusion.
this is not a secular country even you know it

Where does the article say that he was denied ticket for praising of M. Jinnah?? @Sergi @nair
The former Union minister, who has held the portfolios of finance, defence and external affairs during the NDA regime, has had his share of problems with the party ever since he wrote a book on his visit to Pakistan praising its founder-leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

One should learn to read b/w lines when he has accidently become member of one of the worlds prestigious defence forums.

His pros with party started after praising Jinnah thus its concluded he was denied ticket coz he was having problems with party high command and why was he having problem coz he praised jinnah. Got it!!!

The former Union minister, who has held the portfolios of finance, defence and external affairs during the NDA regime, has had his share of problems with the party ever since he wrote a book on his visit to Pakistan praising its founder-leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

One should learn to read b/w lines when he has accidently become member of one of the worlds prestigious defence forums.
the book was published in 2009

why change the title......keep the title as it is

Kid you dont know iota about Indian polictics so better focus on copy pasting instead of applying your brain.

His pros with party started after praising Jinnah thus its concluded he was denied ticket coz he was having problems with party high command and why was he having problem coz he praised jinnah. Got it!!!
BJP cares a damn about Jinnah over ticket distribution. Google it. You will find the reason-"Jatt Votes".

First you should learn to reason properly let alone the reading between the lines.
The guy who actually praise Jina in Pak is getting ticket and you are saying one who said it in book is not ???

You have deep understanding problems. He was offereed ticket but from different palce but he wanted it at different place. Thats only issue.
But your understanding has to take it to Jinha and Indian muslims.

What can I say !!! Is it standard of your education systems or its just you

My dear friend he was taken back by the same party after some time for your info...... Similarly LK Advani said something similar when was in Pakistan and also faced severe criticism....But then He is contesting election...... There are several other reason for not allowing him to contest election, which is best known to that party.....

the book was published in 2009

why change the title......keep the title as it is
It’s a fight between what BJP was and what it is becoming: Jaswant Singh - The Times of India

Now I didnt change the title..

I am surprised why You indians are after the title discuss the content and love your BJP and Modi has for muslims which is now totally exposed..

Tum logo ko dekho ker muje wo idiom yaad aa gaya k jub kisi ko koi baat begair waja k bana hoti hai to log yeh b kehte hai k " Atta goondte hue hilti kyu ho"" ab tum log title k peeche per gaye ho jub aur koi baat banti nazar nai ayi..

Learn to debate things boys not evade.

why do ya'll hate muslim

are you islamophoebic ?
Welcome back bhai zakir :tup: Long time no see....
Hey how to be Islamophoebic? :azn:
:sarcastic:

It’s a fight between what BJP was and what it is becoming: Jaswant Singh - The Times of India

Now I didnt change the title..

I am surprised why You indians are after the title discuss the content and love your BJP and Modi has for muslims which is now totally exposed..

Tum logo ko dekho ker muje wo idiom yaad aa gaya k jub kisi ko koi baat begair waja k bana hoti hai to log yeh b kehte hai k " Atta goondte hue hilti kyu ho"" ab tum log title k peeche per gaye ho jub aur koi baat banti nazar nai ayi..

Learn to debate things boys not evade.
You are brilliant sir. In one sitting you exposed BJP :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom