What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;976640 said:
wikipedia.org>>> Russia continues to be India's largest supplier of military systems and spare parts.

Major Russian given Indian Military assetes
Su 30MKI build by/with Russia
Brahmos missile system’s build by/with Russia
Mig series of fighters by Russia
Major ground transport made by Russia
Satellite technology teaching and research by/with Russia
Almost all previous lunches before 2000 done by Russia
Pick any Indian security personal major equipment with him will be Russian
Almost all navy ships 90% Russian made
100% submarines made by Russia
Some of the Future military projects
100 upgraded T-90C Tanks
5th gen fighters
Air defense shield
The list goes on and on………..
You be the judge tell me who contributes more to Indian security?
:pop:

Russia gives India equipment because of the goodness of her heart and not for cold hard cash?

Russian time in Indian defense is coming to a close as India moves westwards.

I find it disturbing and seriously wrong to brand an entire religious community to be a catalyst to any conflict,calling them names like parasites etc.This is racism at its best.

Lots of atrocities were committed by Stalin during his tenure.Now will it be justified for me to call the entire erstwhile Soviet bloc to be blood thirsty nuisance creator???

"IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE GREAT RUSSIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS THERE WOULD BE NO JEW LEFT FOR YOU TO KISS THERE A**sss".

Hitler suffered his greatest military setback of the war in the summer of 1944. More destructive by far than the D-Day landings, Stalin's Operation Bagration in Belorussia eliminated three times more German army divisions than the Allies did in Normandy. Hitler retaliated by demanding specific divisions of the German army stand fast to the last man - the very tactic that Stalin had deployed so disastrously in the early days of the war. Defeat for Germany was only months away.

Final victory came for Russia when Soviet soldiers hoisted the red flag over the Berlin Reichstag in April 1945.

WE SAVED THE WORLD FROM THE HITLER :taz:

WE ARE THE BRAVEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

“JEWS HAVE ALLWAYS ORCASTRATED WARS AND LEVIED THE PRICE ON OTHER’S SHOULDER”

JEWS ARE THE REAL :devil:

JESUS WILL BRING BACK THE LOST GLORY AND IMPRESSION THE GOOGS AND MOOGS OF ISREAL.

Russia gives India equipment because of the goodness of her heart and not for cold hard cash?

Russian time in Indian defense is coming to a close as India moves westwards.

Dude nothing is free .................... why USA not supply F22 to their friend country . ...

On the other hand Russia believe on India and make India partner in their best even fighter jet program .

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;976703 said:
"IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE GREAT RUSSIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS THERE WOULD BE NO JEW LEFT FOR YOU TO KISS THERE A**sss".

Usage of such language in a public forum is regrettable.I can pour some hot lead in your ears too with my specific choice of words,but I refrain from doing so.This act is called modesty.Try to learn it.

One more thing,while talking about history,I would recommend you to use correct terminologies.Now there is a difference between Russian and Soviet,isn't it???

Hitler suffered his greatest military setback of the war in the summer of 1944. More destructive by far than the D-Day landings, Stalin's Operation Bagration in Belorussia eliminated three times more German army divisions than the Allies did in Normandy. Hitler retaliated by demanding specific divisions of the German army stand fast to the last man - the very tactic that Stalin had deployed so disastrously in the early days of the war. Defeat for Germany was only months away.

Final victory came for Russia when Soviet soldiers hoisted the red flag over the Berlin Reichstag in April 1945.

We are not talking about Operation Barbarossa,Operation Uranus or anything in relation to that,over here.So,lets save the breath for some other day.

Neither am I trying to contradict the bravery of the Russian Confederation.

JESUS WILL BRING BACK THE LOST GLORY AND IMPRESSION THE GOOGS AND MOOGS OF ISREAL.

Now it is this particular attitude that I am talking about.It is wrong to brand an entire religious community to be evil based on the wrong doings of some of them.

A few line written by William Blake,I dedicate them to you......

The Vision of Christ that thou dost see

Is my Vision’s Greatest Enemy.

Thine has a great hook nose like thine;

Mine has a snub nose like to mine.

Thine is the friend of All Mankind;

Mine speaks in parables to the Blind.

Thine loves the same world that mine hates;

Thy Heaven doors are my Hell Gates.

Socrates taught what Melitus

Loathd as a Nation’s bitterest Curse;

And Caiphas was in his own Mind

A benefactor to Mankind.

Both read the Bible day & night,

But thou readst black where I read white.

---"The Everlasting Gospel",William Blake.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;975871 said:
>>coz i see in this thread its more india vs pak ? and as usuall its a jew(israil) who is a catalyst to start the fire.

history proves again and again jews have been the main cause of fighting coz they are like parasites who breed on others death.

1)crusade's>> jew's
1)WW1 reason>>jew's
2)WW2 reason>>Jew's Germany

where ever jews go they create a war around themselvs
like they are doing now lebnon,palestine,iraq,iran.......

jews have betrayed JESSUS.

i can give 600 reasons for hating them

my advice to india stIck with us what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you" dont play with fire
let adults Handel it!!! :sniper:

I find it disturbing and seriously wrong to brand an entire religious community to be a catalyst to any conflict,calling them names like parasites etc.This is racism at its best.

Lots of atrocities were committed by Stalin during his tenure.Now will it be justified for me to call the entire erstwhile Soviet bloc to be blood thirsty nuisance creator???

THE US AND UK USED RUSSIAN RESOURCES TO CONTAIN HITLER

RUSSIA GOT EAST GERMANY IN RETURN, WHICH THEY SPOILED UNTIL 1989

"MINE IS THE BRAVEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" EVERYBODY SAYS IT

"BRAVE" THATS WHY RUSSIA FOUGHT WAR WITH GEORGIA AND GAVE DISPUTED LAND TO CHINA TO APPEASE THEM

THEN WHY DID U SAVE JEWS FROM HITLER

JEWS ARE REAL AND NOT IMAGINATIVE

JEWS ARE SMART RUSSIA IS NOT

:hitwall:

Dude nothing is free .................... why USA not supply F22 to their friend country . ...

On the other hand Russia believe on India and make India partner in their best even fighter jet program .

:rofl:

You surely mean that they need Indian money to finish the program?

Today India has a bigger economy than Russia...time Indians learn to play their part instead of being Russia's little buddy.

Last edited:

India condemns Israel's assault on Gaza

Russia slams Israel 'crude violation'

Let me remind you of comparing Soviet

I just referred it in detail.

1) "JEWS :devil: crimes against Christians"

Jeusalemites,,  Crimes against Christianity

2) "JEWISH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

JEWISH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

3) "JEWS BELIEVE IN SATAN"

What Jews Believe

4) "JEWS ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL"

5)wikipedia:-
Irenaeus argued that had the intention of the Jews been to mock Jesus,
DEVIL appears before the jews!!!

6)John put all the blame for the death of Jesus on the Jews, not the Romans!

Jesus Betrayed

Judas Iscariot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JEWS>=:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing and ironic to think INDIA of all countries the nation led by gandhi would support israel .

It's funny to see that Indians are backing up Israel even when their Russian friends are condemn them.

It's funny to see that Indians are backing up Israel even when their Russian friends are condemn them.

India has been using Russia but ineherntly it has always been an ally of the west. In todays world India's foreign policy objectives and the
foreign policy objectives of the US and Israel are same. In South Asia, India looks after the US and Israeli interest. Naturally, Indians support and defend Israel; their language, their use of terms, their attitude are same as the Israelis'. However, Indians are very careful not to expose their affinity for Israel in the Middle East. They cover up their support for Israel by their pretentious support for the Palestinian cause and the Arabs are stupid enough to buy that.

It's amazing and ironic to think INDIA of all countries the nation led by gandhi would support israel .

country led by jinnah,also supported china in every case.u don't know how many tibrtans they have killed,even they r not demanding freedom.coz china helps y,u shut ur eyes at that time.

It would be nice to hear how the Russians feel they saved the world their side of story , from the news papers it seems that Russia did nothing

Why is that funny. Pakistan loves Iran whereas Pakistan's main benefactor USA hates it. Four years back, the same relationship existed with Taliban..

Flipping it around, Pakistan hates India where as USA doesn't and niether does Iran

I think both India and Pakistan are mature and strong enough to have preferences that are at time divergent from their traditional allies/friends.

As they say--- Lots of difference between friends and yes-men

russians r also dealing with isrel on uav deal

Russia hasn't been able to produce an effective UAV, a weakness exposed during its brief 2008 conflict with Georgia, and it has made no secret of the fact that it wants to reverse-engineer the Israeli craft to fast-track production.

But it said that the joint production deal has run into opposition from the Israeli foreign ministry and the office of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.

The United States, which also has no wish to see the Russians get their hands on such advanced military capability, has also sought clarification on the proposed venture.

"The UAV sale/technology theft was basically a bribe to ensure that the Russians did not equip Iran with better anti-aircraft missiles," a Western analyst commented.

Back
Top Bottom