What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

Welcome back is in not only in love with israel but perhaps on something lolz.. yes to amazing list but how about the the other list of all there dirty work that list my friend goes way way over your number 60... if you love israel does not mean the rest of the world has to love israel. I don't hate israel i dislike there actions ... i have some very good jewish friends and even they disagree with the so called promise land 's actions anyhow since you love them so why not try living there report us back with the action you see there with your own eyes.

tell me which other ways? and by no means i am supporting the rockets of hamas. everyday they build illegal settlments, by building each settlement they diminish the last hopes of a 2 state solution. i ask you one thing, what is your proposal to stop these settlements? what punishment there should be for israel for land grab?

I feel that Hamas should give up it's weapons because a violent war will only cause more damage to both sides. Both sides should peacefully and officially negotiate with each other and there should be a 2 state solution which should be approved by the allies of both the parties, so peace prevails in future.

Israel is the only developed country that receives aid from another developed country. Per capita aid that Israel receives per year is more than the per capita GDP of countries like Pakistan or India. And that is not counting private aid sent by Jewish people from all over the world. Imagine if India startes receiving 1.1 trillion dollars a year in aid or Pakistan starts receiving 180 billion dollars a year in aid, these countries might achieve much more than Israel.

I feel that Hamas should give up it's weapons because a violent war will only cause more damage to both sides. Both sides should peacefully and officially negotiate with each other and there should be a 2 state solution which should be approved by the allies of both the parties, so peace prevails in future.

you didnt give my answer.

Israel is one amazing country. They have achieved so much in that tiny land of theirs.

India must increase cooperation with Israel wherever possible. There is so much we can learn from them.

65607542.jpg

36691676.jpg

42402864.jpg

Israeli?Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know wiki isn't considered as credible source, but i just didn't had much time to search, google it, and you'll find hell lots of shocking figures.. But i think we shouldn't waste our time searching these details as we all know Indians will always suck Israelis deep inside, even if they will back fu-ck indians hard in future.. :hitwall:

Israel is one amazing country. They have achieved so much in that tiny land of theirs.

India must increase cooperation with Israel wherever possible. There is so much we can learn from them.

yes here people r try to insulting israel...but no one is talking abt their achievements..i think they done well in human development and technology sector. israel is a tiny land but it's only country who successfully save their Jewish culture.
i am adding another point:

61: The only country who is largely effected by terrorism but done very well in social,economical and human development sector.

yes here people r try to insulting israel...but no one is talking abt their achievements..i think they done well in human development and technology sector. israel is a tiny land but it's only country who successfully save their Jewish culture.
i am adding another point:

61: The only country who is largely effected by terrorism but done very well in social,economical and human development sector.

Very few people realize that Israel was founded with the help of terrorism.

may be u true..but why u r taking abt India in this thread, sorry but u r derailing thread...

>>coz i see in this thread its more india vs pak ? and as usuall its a jew(israil) who is a catalyst to start the fire.

history proves again and again jews have been the main cause of fighting coz they are like parasites who breed on others death.

1)crusade's>> jew's
1)WW1 reason>>jew's
2)WW2 reason>>Jew's Germany

where ever jews go they create a war around themselvs
like they are doing now lebnon,palestine,iraq,iran.......

jews have betrayed JESSUS.

i can give 600 reasons for hating them

my advice to india stIck with us what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you" dont play with fire
let adults Handel it!!! :sniper:

Israel navy kills four Palestinian 'militants' off Gaza

Israel's navy has shot and killed four Palestinians wearing diving gear off the Gaza coast, officials say.

The Israeli military said it believed those on board the boat were planning a terrorist attack.

Hamas officials in Gaza say four bodies have been recovered and two people are missing.

It comes a week after nine pro-Palestinian activists died in an Israeli raid on an aid flotilla trying to break Israel's blockade of Gaza.

Israel withdrew its forces from Gaza in 2005, but still controls the sea off the territory's coast.

The Israeli military said the boat was carrying "a squad of terrorists wearing diving suits on their way to execute a terror attack".

A spokesman said a naval force had hit its target, but did not give any more details of the operation.

The country's Haaretz newspaper quoted an Israeli army source as saying the incident took place at about 0430 local time (0130 GMT), and that the boat had been heading north to Israel from waters off the Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a militant group linked to Fatah, has reported that four of its men were killed and a fifth is missing, according to Israeli media.

The men had been training off the Gaza coast, the militant group was quoted as having claimed.

The Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) said there were no Israeli casualties.

ANALYSIS

Continue reading the main story
Jon Donnison,
BBC News, Ramallah
This appears to have been a fairly major operation by the Israeli Navy. Witnesses in Gaza say helicopters were used.

It is not uncommon to hear machine-gun fire out at sea early in the morning off the Gaza coast.

Israel often fires warning shots at Palestinian fishing vessels that it says have strayed too far out.

Israel continues to occupy and control Gaza's territorial waters - if there were militants planning an operation off the coast this would be unusual but not unheard of.

In February, militants floated explosive devices off the coast of Gaza that washed up on Israeli beaches to the the north of the territory. They were detonated by Israeli security forces and nobody was hurt. All this adds to the tension along the Gaza coastline.

There has been sporadic rocket fire out of Gaza into Israel since last week's naval attack on the Gaza aid flotilla.

Israeli Foreign Ministry official Yigal Palmour said the latest incident reinforced the need for Israel to maintain a tight cordon around Gaza.

"This is the explanation why the border, both land and sea border with Gaza need to be strictly and tightly controlled. We can't allow Hamas to carry out attacks at will on Israelis, on Israeli territory," he told Reuters TV.

The latest Israeli operation comes as Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas visits Turkey for a regional security summit along with Iran and Syria.

Mr Abbas, who heads the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, is expected to pay his respects to the nine activists killed last week, eight of whom were Turks and one a US national of Turkish origin.

Mr Abbas's government is the bitter rival of Hamas, which took control of Gaza from his Fatah movement in 2007.

The deaths have sparked global condemnation but defiance from Israel, which insists it has the right to defend itself.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused Israel of "state terrorism", and is calling Gaza a "historic cause for Turkey".

Another aid ship, the Irish-owned Rachel Corrie, was intercepted by Israel on Saturday and officials have begun deporting its crew and activists.

'European role'
France and Britain have called for Israel to accept a "credible and transparent" investigation into the deadly Israeli raid on 31 May.

French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner suggested that the EU could play a bigger role to ensure that humanitarian supplies reached Gaza, and that weapons were kept out.

William Hague (left) will seek a consensus with other EU nations
Mr Kouchner also said Europe needed to work harder to convince Israel that its blockade of Gaza was not working, and nor was it in the long-term interests of the region.

His comments followed talks with British counterpart William Hague, who said Europe would maintain pressure on Israel.

But Israel's US ambassador Michael Oren said his country would reject the proposals, and reiterated that an internal inquiry would be held.

Meanwhile, the Iranian Red Crescent has announced it will send two aid ships to Egypt for onward delivery to Gaza through the Rafah crossing later this week, Iranian state media report.

Also on Monday, US Vice-President Joe Biden met with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Sharm el-Sheikh.

They had a 90-minute meeting "about a full range of bilateral issues", a spokesman for the US Embassy said, but there were no further details of the discussions released.

linkBBC News - Israel navy kills four Palestinian 'militants' off Gaza

I know wiki isn't considered as credible source, but i just didn't had much time to search, google it, and you'll find hell lots of shocking figures.. But i think we shouldn't waste our time searching these details as we all know Indians will always suck Israelis deep inside, even if they will back fu-ck indians hard in future.. :hitwall:

this case suite Pakistan batter in case of friendship with USA :rofl::rofl:

:woot::woot:

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;975871 said:
>>coz i see in this thread its more india vs pak ? and as usuall its a jew(israil) who is a catalyst to start the fire.

history proves again and again jews have been the main cause of fighting coz they are like parasites who breed on others death.

1)crusade's>> jew's
1)WW1 reason>>jew's
2)WW2 reason>>Jew's Germany

where ever jews go they create a war around themselvs
like they are doing now lebnon,palestine,iraq,iran.......

jews have betrayed JESSUS.

i can give 600 reasons for hating them

my advice to india stIck with us what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you" dont play with fire
let adults Handel it!!! :sniper:

get ready to face 100s of Indian Big mouths, they don't like truth, and you have provoked them.. now they'll find hard to sleep tonight.. :cheesy: first of all they are gonna label you as Pakistani hiding behind Russian Flags :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom