What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

I remember posting this a while back and that speaks volumes about how Jews look at each other. Can we please have any Arab Nations Airlift some Palestinians out of misery????

anyone??

no???

Maybe the Saudi's with all that Oil Money and empty lands available?? No

Just as i thought..

Misplaced comparison in my opinion. More Palestinians live in Jordan than in Israel. There are many millions of Palestinians all over the Arab world. The problem with airlifting out or taking in Palestinians from the occupied lands is that it allows the Israelis what they want...which is Palestinians leaving on their own and forsaking their occupied lands. The more Palestinians leave, the weaker their case becomes.

Lets try to understand the situation on hand before gunning for the Arab jugular. For your information, Saudis host over a quarter of a million Palestinians.

I remember posting this a while back and that speaks volumes about how Jews look at each other. Can we please have any Arab Nations Airlift some Palestinians out of misery????

anyone??

no???

Maybe the Saudi's with all that Oil Money and empty lands available?? No

Just as i thought..
That's the most practical comment I saw on this thread apart from the first one. Ethiopian Jews owned lands in Ethiopia that were snatched from them in the name of religion. Now why do Arabs cry foul when Israel is returning the favour?

Saudi has so much land and a small population, not to mention billions of dollars of expendable money. Why don't they integrate Paletinians and rid them of their miseries rather than allowing them to suffer if they are so concerned.

A BIG Question :
1: Is it possible that Palestine can survive without Israel Help ?

2:In this video the terrorist who shielding himself by a child, is that right ?

3: Palestine terrorist building a another terrorist organization by innocent child, is that right ?

Answer

1. Not Possible..Palestine can't survive for not even for a day without israel...
2. terrorist call it "shahadat".
3. they call it freedom fighter.

That's the most practical comment I saw on this thread apart from the first one. Ethiopian Jews owned lands in Ethiopia that were snatched from them in the name of religion. Now why do Arabs cry foul when Israel is returning the favour?

Saudi has so much land and a small population, not to mention billions of dollars of expendable money. Why don't they integrate Paletinians and rid them of their miseries rather than allowing them to suffer if they are so concerned.

Did Muslims snatch Ethiopian land from the Jews? Your history is quite misplaced. Ethiopia is a Christian majority country, always has been and will remain so. Muslims had no hand in displacing the Jews from anywhere. Realize this through and through. If anything, Muslims have only given quarter to the Jews. This has happened in Spain (when Muslims ruled it), it has happened in Turkey and it has happened in Trans-Jordan when Palestine was open to all (including Jews) thus they migrated to Palestine in great numbers at the end of WWII.

Its pretty sad to see folks posting ill-informed garbage just so they can malign Muslims.

To your second point about Saudis, read my post above. They support a quarter of a million. The Palestinians do NOT want to leave their lands and give them over to the Israelis (which is exactly what the Zionist expansionists want). I have Palestinian friends who have had families toiling on that land for 500 years (they can trace their family tree back to the land where their humble homes have been).
There are old men and women staying put in their homes because they know that once they leave, the Israeli settlers will illegally occupy their homes and send them into the squalid refugee camps.

There is a "current" UN resolution which calls on Israel to allow the return of all the refugees back on their lands. If Palestinians leave, they will forgo their right to live on this land. Surely anyone of us who owns property understands this. Its quite simple really.

Muslims had no hand in displacing the Jews from anywhere.
"...In 1948 there were over 850,000 Jews living in the Arab countries of the Middle East and North Africa. By 1976, a generation later, most of the Jewish communities in these countries had disappeared, leaving behind a few thousand Jews, scattered over a number of cities in the region. These historic facts could be used to advance the Peace Process in the Middle East today, if they are presented and used in a positive way. This sad and relatively abrupt end to one of the oldest Jewish settlements in the world, is in great part due to a long chain of intolerance, discrimination, degrading civil codes and often cruel persecutions -" link

Muslims had no hand in displacing the Jews from anywhere.
"...The founding of an Islamic state immediately prior to the establishment of the State of Israel created a rising feeling of insecurity within the Pakistani Jewish community. After Israel declared independence in 1948, violent incidents occurred against Pakistan's small Jewish community, which numbered approximately 2,000 Bene Yisrael Jews. The synagogue in Karachi was set alight and Jews were attacked. The plight of Jews became more precarious following disturbances and demonstrations directed against the Jews during the Arab-Israel wars in 1948, 1956, and 1967. The persecution of Jews resulted in large-scale emigration, mostly to India, but also to - link

The only reason :

They helped my country wen it mattered the most in 1999.:tup:

The problem with airlifting out or taking in Palestinians from the occupied lands is that it allows the Israelis what they want...Saudis host over a quarter of a million Palestinians.
So the Saudis have the ability to single-handedly solve the Israel-Arab conflict any time they wish, it's just a matter of choice that they don't and the suffering of Israelis and Arabs continues.

"...In 1948 there were over 850,000 Jews living in the Arab countries of the Middle East and North Africa. By 1976, a generation later, most of the Jewish communities in these countries had disappeared, leaving behind a few thousand Jews, scattered over a number of cities in the region. These historic facts could be used to advance the Peace Process in the Middle East today, if they are presented and used in a positive way. This sad and relatively abrupt end to one of the oldest Jewish settlements in the world, is in great part due to a long chain of intolerance, discrimination, degrading civil codes and often cruel persecutions -" link

Muslims in those lands did not force the Jews to leave. Please check into your history. Once Israel was created, most Jews in Arab lands left on their own. Muslims have never been involved in any sort of "Jewish" cleansing or genocide. You cannot find one example of repression of Jews in Muslim lands that comes even close to the Israeli treatment of Arabs in Palestinian lands.

"...The founding of an Islamic state immediately prior to the establishment of the State of Israel created a rising feeling of insecurity within the Pakistani Jewish community. After Israel declared independence in 1948, violent incidents occurred against Pakistan's small Jewish community, which numbered approximately 2,000 Bene Yisrael Jews. The synagogue in Karachi was set alight and Jews were attacked. The plight of Jews became more precarious following disturbances and demonstrations directed against the Jews during the Arab-Israel wars in 1948, 1956, and 1967. The persecution of Jews resulted in large-scale emigration, mostly to India, but also to - link

Please consider the source. I was born in Pakistan quite a few decades ago. I have read extensively into the historical makeup of my country and its demographics. Where was this synagogue? Name and place? Who were the Jewish families and what were their names? These are outright lies!!!! Nobody in Pakistan took to the streets and inflicted violence on any Jews in Pakistan during any of these wars!!!!!

Had a synagogue been burnt, Pakistanis would have been reminded for the past 6 decades of this deed. We would have read about these from at least "some" sources. I can at least speak to the 67 war. No such violence erupted in Pakistan against the Jews and I have never read of violence against Jews in Pakistan prior to 67 either.

Muslims have never been involved in any sort of "Jewish" cleansing or genocide.
"...this is a recording. Beep!"

You have proofs offered in the form of documentation, testimony, and your personal experience of the near-absence of any Jews in Pakistan or most Arab states. So why should what you write be believed or respected by others?

So the Saudis have the ability to single-handedly solve the Israel-Arab conflict any time they wish, it's just a matter of choice that they don't and the suffering of Israelis and Arabs continues.

So in your opinion the solution to a land grab is to simply give in and move on and become refugees in Saudi Arabia? So the "appeasement" should only be done by Palestinians and the Israelis have no responsibility in the suffering and occupation of an entire people?

If I were to give credence to your questionable logic, then I could argue that the ability that Saudis have to ease the suffering is no more or less than the ability of the Western European countries to take in all of the Jews of Israel and end this whole mess. If this seems out of question to you, then you should not bring up silly points about other arab countries having to clean up the mess created by Israeli zionists.

"...this is a recording. Beep!"
You have proofs offered in the form of documentation, testimony, and your personal experience of the near-absence of any Jews in Pakistan or most Arab states. So why should what you write be believed or respected by others?

Because I know the history of my own country slightly better than you and what you quote is from a website whose sole purpose is to highlight the case for the Jewish diaspora.

There is misinformation and then there are outright lies. What you quote fits the latter category.

Where was this synagogue? Name and place? Who were the Jewish families and what were their names?...
Had a synagogue been burnt, Pakistanis would have been reminded for the past 6 decades of this deed. We would have read about -
If you are so sure Pakistanis would remember this deed, why are you asking me for proofs, rather than working to disprove it yourself?

If you are so sure Pakistanis would remember this deed, why are you asking me for proofs, rather than working to disprove it yourself?

Because what you quote is an outright lie meant to malign a whole nation. It may sell in the US where folks may not want to verify such things, but when you post something about us (Pakistanis) to us, give us the benefit of the doubt that we know a thing or two as well about our own country.

Don't quote to me from Wikipedia with "citation needed" plastered all over it.

Back
Top Bottom