What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

Only reason Indians are sucking up to the Israeli's is because they're getting weapons from them.

"Oh, they helped us in Kargil, we LOVE them"

herp derp look at what they do to others who can hardly fight back

Israeli apologists hold pictures of palestinian children with guns right? Now lets see some Israeli children signing war heads.

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children_.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__1.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__2.jpg

Photo of the day: Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids | Sabbah Report

Dude, don't twist the message. Its clearly written on the shells 'To Nazralah, from Israel and Danielle' so its evident they are talking about shelling Hassan Nazrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, who was sending rockets into Israel. And whats wrong with wanting to shell the guy who is attacking your homes? I dont see anything about arab kids in there.

It's amazing and ironic to think INDIA of all countries the nation led by gandhi would support israel .

It's funny to see that Indians are backing up Israel even when their Russian friends are condemn them.

Assuming too much things too fast ehh???Well sorry to disagree,but the realities are exactly the opposite of what you assume.

India condemns Israel's assault on Gaza

Do you people actually go through the thread before hastily jumping to play the role of keyboard warrior???I have already posted the very same link in this thread only on some some other post.....

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;976703 said:
It would be nice to hear how the Russians feel they saved the world their side of story , from the news papers it seems that Russia did nothing

What ever this guy has posted is to some extent correct,though rather crudely presented.But anyways,it is in no way related to this thread.

The Soviet Army definitely played the key role in defeating Hitler's Army.While a great deal of atrocities were committed by both the sides,its funny to note that history is always written by the victorious.

Dude, don't twist the message. Its clearly written on the shells 'To Nazralah, from Israel and Danielle' so its evident they are talking about shelling Hassan Nazrallah
Looks like this comment can do double-duty:
...the answer to this is here. The girls and their families had just emerged from a shelter after five days of being bombarded by Hezbollah. The writing on the bombs, "To Nasrallah with Love, from Israel and Danielle" was penned by adults; while a dozen photographers surrounded them, the adults handed the kids the pens to draw Israeli flags on the shells.

As hatreds go, this one is a mere dribble compared to the gushings seen every day in the Muslim World, isn't it? The messages are personalized, not race-based, and were incubated via the harsh tutelage of Hezbollah's bombs, kidnappings, and murderous propaganda.

Who is really at fault here for this act and the casualties of Lebanese civilians that occurred as a result of Israeli efforts to eliminate the bombardments? More importantly to this forum, why didn't the Pakistanis here do the research themselves to discover the truth, rather than seizing an inflammatory and incorrect narrative?

And whats wrong with wanting to shell the guy who is attacking your homes? I dont see anything about arab kids in there.

What you call the "home" of the Israelis is actually the homeland of the Palestinians. They (Palestinians) are being portrayed by morons like you as terrorist for fighting back. You wanted to see the Israelis living peacefully in a land robbed from others. Now, that's not very logical.

i think u gave only one reason to hate israel....but there is more than 60 reason to love israel. so please my friend keep hate aside and start loving Israel.

keep hate aside....how can u expect from these members......

Dude, don't twist the message. Its clearly written on the shells 'To Nazralah, from Israel and Danielle' so its evident they are talking about shelling Hassan Nazrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, who was sending rockets into Israel. And whats wrong with wanting to shell the guy who is attacking your homes? I dont see anything about arab kids in there.

the important thing is, if children are signing bombs today theyll we bombing the innocent people tomorrow..

lets celebrate with indians, as they believe in killing humanity in the shape of kashmir, gujrati muslims..

No,celebrate with Indians,because we are World's largest Democracy.
Celebrate with Indians because there are as many as 30 major regional languages ,yet still one voice.Celebrate with Indians because inspite of a massive cultural diversity,we are all united under one flag.Celebrate with India because,it treats people of all religion with equality,the state being secular.Celebrate with India because it is a rising economic power,having one of the fastest growing economies.Celebrate with India because the land is gifted with great scholars.

I also realize that there are many facts about India which show the country in bad light,but these facts and figures call for direct action,not celebration.While some may pull out a sheet of data showing India in negative light,and celebrate,just to satisfy his own ego,that does not really improve his own ground realities,does it???

the important thing is, if children are signing bombs today theyll we bombing the innocent people tomorrow..

hats off to the logic...and those children who sign post cards today will become postmen tomorrow...right???

We are millions more than them and if Israeli analyst were to sum us up..we did be very incompetent in ther views!

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;977883 said:
"The UAV sale/technology theft was basically a bribe to ensure that the Russians did not equip Iran with better anti-aircraft missiles," a Western analyst commented.

russia will never give their Anti-aircraft Missile to Iran..if they do it, it's mean they again start america -russia conflict...their is no connection B/W israel UAV and russia anti -aircraft Missile...

What you call the "home" of the Israelis is actually the homeland of the Palestinians. They (Palestinians) are being portrayed by morons like you as terrorist for fighting back. You wanted to see the Israelis living peacefully in a land robbed from others. Now, that's not very logical.
Perspectives differ, my bangla friend. Out of 200 plus countries, only 20 don't recognize them and naturally they won't because of their own political mis-interpretations.

We not only recognize them but also have very good diplomatic ties with them. It is not our problem if your leaders don't see the same light.

31. In 1984 and 1991, Israel airlifted a total of 22,000 Ethiopian Jews at risk in Ethiopia, to safety in Israel.

I remember posting this a while back and that speaks volumes about how Jews look at each other. Can we please have any Arab Nations Airlift some Palestinians out of misery????

anyone??

no???

Maybe the Saudi's with all that Oil Money and empty lands available?? No

Just as i thought..

Back
Top Bottom