What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

As of today .... irrespective of a man, woman or a child of any religion or sect dies in Pakistan I won't mourn i would rather rejoice it.

these kind of stupid a$$ comments are the reason behind you being more isolated than anyone . U have ZERO friends around you .
lets do the count

how many friends you guys got?
absolutely isolated and everything that comes out of your fatwa sprouting Merrrrrrrg Ber Amriiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaa
gets you even more isolated.

that said, in case you have missed some of my posts. the current issues we have in Pakistan, I blame ourselves about 95% or more. rest I blame the saudi and Iranian proxy war

please dont kid yourself. after the 79 revolution, your ayatollah wanted to start a world conquest.

part of my family members are shia so I know what I am talking about, I myself attended some meetings of ISO (imamiah students organisation, funded by iran).. people went to Iran and all. your morbid and historical one eyed wahabi enemies could'nt accept that so they opened their money jars on our own deobandis who put their lotas down and picked up guns to kill shias in tens of thousands. shias started their own militant group called sipah Muhammad to target the members of LeJ and Sipah sahabh but they were quickly eliminated due to their small number secondly police and judiciary was more active in getting them elminated.

Again, our corrupt and complicit leadership let that happen as it couldn't afford to loose the money from the Arab states.

as for my comments are concerned...they might hurt you a bit but look beyond Pakistan towards the west.

Iraq and Syria are a prime example of what is actually the devastation from a sectarian war. so my blame does have some substance man. a cousin of mine is a very hardcore wahabi he was turned from a normal sunni to a wahabi by a Saudi, he religiously hates all the personalities that shias hold dear and he doesn't recite darood. yet again I have another family member inflicted by Iranian or Iraqi influence who says things about Imam Mahdi which sound so outrageous and seem like Imam has taken over the work of Allah (may Allah forgive me).

I can go on forever .. but I leave it now

I know you are hurt but I cant help it. look at these people who lost their lives due to their faith. and then there are those in Quetta and on their way to taftan and in Karachi and rest of Pakistan. and not to forget the children of Peshawar.
I really don't care how much the Arab or Iranian posters hate me, I make my point you can chose to agree ro disagree or you can debate with me.

good question
TTP or LeJ will claim responsibility

by the way. some PPP leaders who claim to be left wing secular also use and support these sectarian terror groups belonging to LeJ or sipah sahabah etc.

PPP wale toh salee waise hi Chor hai

As of today .... irrespective of a man, woman or a child of any religion or sect dies in Pakistan I won't mourn i would rather rejoice it.

Why mourn and why rejoice? When have people not died in this world? React in the way that serves your purpose and be done with it.

so? why should our soldiers fall victim to it ?

again , we can offer you help in any form , from financial to military . but seems like you (pakistan) are too proud to even ask for help .

ask for help and you'll see rain of military assets , financial gifts pouring in
exactly the opposite will be the right thing to do.
show the examples of how people of different faith in Iran live peacefully
there is propaganda in Pakistan that you guys killed ALL the Sunnis of Iran so Shias of Pakistan MUST suffer

I know this is bullshite because I visited Iran back in 1986 and prayed in Tehran and Mashhad etc in Sunni Mosques and I couldnt tell any difference between shia or sunni mosques.. everone prayed as they liked

but money and weapons are abused and other party tries to fund the terror groups like LeJ and TTP

You do... so much that you went on to report his post.

Did i do something wrong? you come here n rejoice our deaths? should i fukin salute your arseholiness?

it wasn't a condolences messages

Say something we dont know... ive seen this BS a billion times... on PDF and on the shithole indian forums.

Back
Top Bottom