What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

good question
TTP or LeJ will claim responsibility

by the way. some PPP leaders who claim to be left wing secular also use and support these sectarian terror groups belonging to LeJ or sipah sahabah etc.
point is
its a mix of some people in power both national and international who used these same thugs.
Faisal Raza Abdi blamed the Sindh Chief Minister some time ago.
our intelligence agencies (read ISI) have been blamed for supporting them but if that ever happened then its no longer the case because LeJ has the blood of multiple ISI agents and army men

both are same and bloody . i wish deonbandi islam go back to deoband india and wahabi islam go back to arabia . we were hindu better then these sects of islam

its pakistan 70 thousands killed yet we have to decide taliban or RAW CIA MOSSAD afghans . also yet to decide taliban are our brothers or kaffirs
Watch out man "someone" (admins included) might put out a contract on you :-) That's blasphemy!!!

Army should expand Zarb e Azab in Sindh ... Khi is the hot bed of terror , daily killings blasts safe heavens of Taliban , ISIS / Daesh , Al Qaida , JUD and all sorts of jihadis have settled here .. whats the hold up why isnt PA conducting operation in Karachi ?

no its not its a just thought and BTW our grand grand fathers were hindu sure
We all know that but ask a common Pakistani and he would think the history of the continent started when Allaudin Khilji arrived on the scene!

Iranian ayatullahs
messing up with our people/
these kind of stupid a$$ comments are the reason behind you being more isolated than anyone . U have ZERO friends around you . wonder why ? clowns which make stupid A$$ comments are in charge .

I would go on again and have the same discussion with you that i had in the past couple of years and say :

"U blame anyone but yourselves . do you have any proof that iran is funding shyte in pakistan ? why in FoOKING hell should we fund organizations like LeJ and TTP or BLA for that matter who kill our own people ? who massacre shia muslims ? who attack our borders ?

could one be more stupid than you ? no seriously , is there anyone ?"

but again , logic seems to have no way in your brain .

help Israel to fck em all
how in god's creation can pakistan be an asset to israeli agenda ? :lol:

don't be a joke . buy new ambulances instead

Those who are responsible for such act... will only understand when their own children,brothers,fathers die..!

RIP to the fallen...

I always feel proud when i see none of my people join these sect discussions. :)

these kind of stupid a$$ comments are the reason behind you being more isolated than anyone . U have ZERO friends around you . wonder why ? clowns which make stupid A$$ comments are in charge .

I would go on again and have the same discussion with you that i had in the past couple of years and say :

"U blame anyone but yourselves . do you have any proof that iran is funding shyte in pakistan ? why in FoOKING hell should we fund organizations like LeJ and TTP or BLA for that matter who kill our own people ? who massacre shia muslims ? who attack our borders ?

could one be more stupid than you ? no seriously , is there anyone ?"

but again , logic seems to have no way in your brain .

how in god's creation can pakistan be an asset to israeli agenda ? :lol:

don't be a joke . buy new ambulances instead

Thats exactly what we say when Iran accuses Pak of supporting iranian militants...

The west is right when they talk shit about us,,, when they consider us less than human... because we are proving it everyday.

lol . we never accused you of supporting them . we accused you of not confronting them along the border , which is valid and you know it :)

confront them? do you see the carnage happening in our country?

Let me quote you from another thread.

So? did i insult anyones beliefs,make fun of indias rape issues ? anything at all? do you know your own countrymen justify actual rapes? by telling us that indian women do it to get 2 lac rs from NGOs/Govt?

confront them? do you see the carnage happening in our country?
so? why should our soldiers fall victim to it ?

again , we can offer you help in any form , from financial to military . but seems like you (pakistan) are too proud to even ask for help .

ask for help and you'll see rain of military assets , financial gifts pouring in

so? why should our soldiers fall victim to it ?

again , we can offer you help in any form , from financial to military . but seems like you (pakistan) are too proud to even ask for help .

ask for help and you'll see rain of military assets , financial gifts pouring in

Sometime back somebody posted a very detailed article on this issue... you have no idea about the shit we are facing.. put yourself in our place.... in our shoes... even the insurgency that plagues Sistan... how it turned from a seperatist one into a hybrid serperatist + secterian... we are the ones to be blamed for the shit happening in our respective nations ourselves...

As for military and financial gifts.. come on my friend.. the enemity between KSA and Iran and destabilising the entire region n muslim world at large.

Back
Top Bottom