What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

Did i do something wrong? you come here n rejoice our deaths? should i fukin salute your arseholiness?

I don't know, did you?

I just found it hilarious that you made the statement that you don't care at all about what Ranjeet thinks, but quickly after writing that you went on to report his post... sure was funny as hell :lol:

Oh, about me rejoicing, I neither rejoice nor do I post any condolences. Heck, I don't even do that "rip" thing here no matter what the incident. But feel free to salute my... "arseholiness". And you'll see that I still don't care.

Lage raho :tup:

Say something we dont know... ive seen this BS a billion times... on PDF and on the shithole indian forums.
Out of all Many Pakistanis here at least you could have understood where I am coming from. but if you don't. it's arite.

why we still divided, why u not choose to say Bomb Blast in Masjid.
Shia and Sunni's are brother, and who ever wanted to divide us, will be defeated Ins sha Allah.

deobandi islam will eat all of other sects alive one day

hahahh, what fool u r
in Iraq ,Egypt , Philistine, deobandi's are fighting?
brother people like u push whole society in the whole of terrorism!
when USA needs that deobandi's people like u supporting them, and now USA not need them so u start saying shit!

by the way how u knew that the terrorist in that accident in deobandi's??

Last edited:
My question again,will the govt ever start operation against LeJ in South Punjab?
no its haram
tumblr_m2p4cvxp1J1qhg1mxo2_400.jpg

As for military and financial gifts.. come on my friend.. the enemity between KSA and Iran and destabilising the entire region n muslim world at large.
so you refuse to even except gifts cause that'll make saudis mad ?

absolutely isolated and everything that comes out of your fatwa sprouting Merrrrrrrg Ber Amriiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaa
gets you even more isolated.
i am sure pakistanis are much more anti-american than iranians

if you really think being enemies with US makes you isolated , then its a pity

ISO (imamiah students organisation, funded by iran)
do you know what cultural attache in consulates do ?

they exactly do the same , thats their job . to fund and promote student organizations and movements .

but you're outrageously accusing iran of supporting "terrorist cells" in pakistan . what i'm asking is : which cell are you talking exactly about (name it) and do you have any proof for that ?

secondly police and judiciary was more active in getting them elminated.
exactly , glad that you are admitting it yourself . meanwhile LeJ is wandering freely

yet again I have another family member inflicted by Iranian or Iraqi influence who says things about Imam Mahdi which sound so outrageous and seem like Imam has taken over the work of Allah (may Allah forgive me).
there is absolutely no shia muslim existent who thinks like that . he must have gone crazy . in either way , its his way of thought .... the most important point is that he doesn't go nuts and blow himself up just to kill some evil sunnis :lol: if you know what i mean .

I know you are hurt
i am neither hurt nor i hate you . i face daily BS from people all around the world , you are nothing compared to israelis that i face everyday .

explain this to me : you claimed that pakistan should help israel in wiping iran out . my question is : how is pakistan an asset to that cause ? how are you going to hurt us my friend ? :lol:

you see , that was really un-called for :lol:

anyway , i don't care .

RIP.

The responsibility of this clearly rests with the government and military of Pakistan since, they are doing nothing while thousands are being slaughtered. The people who did this are known in Pakistan. They have their mosques, centers, leaders, supporters and even their own flag. And they roam freely without any fear. But then what to expect from banana republic? These same people have even killed Iranian diplomats in Pakistan. Since nothing much can be expected of government of a banana republic, it is now the duty of Pakistani public to condemn and rise up against these pathetic people. If they don't, then they are as much in sin as these pathetic people who are committing such heinous acts.

Back
Top Bottom