What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

azizam asabani nasho banet mikonan ha :D

paak koni behtare dadash

Na, pak nemikonam, Haman joon. Chonkeh vaqean on kesai keh koshteh shodan in arzsho daran keh dar defa azashon do ta jomleh benevisam inja va haqiqato bezaram jeloy cheshmeshoon. Hala agar ban ham kardan, aslan mohem nist. Mohem ineh keh haqiqat gofteh besheh.

Na, pak nemikonam, Haman joon. Chonkeh vaqean on kesai keh koshteh shodan in arzsho daran keh dar defa azashon do ta jomleh benevisam inja va haqiqato bezaram jeloy cheshmeshoon. Hala agar ban ham kardan, aslan mohem nist. Mohem ineh keh haqiqat gofteh besheh.
thats a nice spirit bro :)

:tup:

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELAIH e rajioon

The only thing stopping Pakistan from a civil war is the incredible restraint ( or perhaps apathy ) shown by the Shias & Barelvis in the face of a savage Wahhabi onslaught.

Last edited:
whats happening here mates ?

@ranjeet bro , are you really cheering for the death of innocent people , or its a false accusation ? i really donno whats going on
My bad bro, but I can't share solidarity with people who refuse to acknowledge whats exactly is wrong with their country. They expect people to show remorse for their dead but they cheer when it comes to soldiers who die at the hands of guys they propped up.

@ranjeet bro , are you really cheering for the death of innocent people , or its a false accusation ? i really donno whats going on
we supported pakistanis immensely when peshawar attack happened ...but they kept on insulting us every now and then...and rejoiced when our people and soldiers died......

Fitna fi Sabil Allah from the post No.:1
Instead of saying some sad words, they are blaming fellow Pakistanis.
Anyone who identify him self with a sect. is indeed a sectarian.

IndiaTv91dc70_mosque(2)-picsay.jpg

just check the post above yours.

There seems to be no dead bodies either.
I am well aware that there are plenty of Pakitanis who will do the convenient thing of blaming India. That only makes me facepalm them.

Right now there is a thread in the Indian section about a terrorist killing an Indian colonel who was just awarded a medal for bravery. On that thread, plenty of Pakistanis are rooting for and cheering the terrorist, and putting pictures of him with quranic verses about martyrdom. There is another thread about that colonel's 11 year old daughter's grief at her father's funeral - many Pakistanis behaved the same way, even putting laughing smileys. So you can understand some Indians having this feeling. (Not that I agree with that.)

Back
Top Bottom