What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

Its difficult for me to understand how these groups emerge in pakistan and how they manage to have the followers who are willing to kill the innocent people ?

Nothing special to pakistan terrorists have all same retarded mindset world over :hitwall:

RIP to innocents

purana paapi hai ye... he is employed by raw to keep his gun forever pointed at pakistanis

View attachment 188060
image31.jpg

This is a new front in War on terror. FATA has been effectively snubbed. Now explosives and terrorists coming from Indian border,thats why a spike in terrorist incidents in areas near eastern border.

Provide credible proof for your allegation or kill yourself for spreading falsehood....
Pakistanis can not come to terms with the fact that their own govt is responsible (due to its past policies) for the current mayhem in Pakistan. So they desperately try to find reasons that are more amenable and acceptable to their psych for the mess Pakistan is in. India is a convinient excuse.

well , that explains a lot of things . the issue is not just about shia muslims in pakistan . although they are the main target , sunni muslims are being targeted too .

Also , i don't care what sect you have until you don't hurt and kill anyone . we're all muslims .

what is important is that (with all due respect to you brother ) almost every act of terror today is carried out by either a wahhabi or a deobandi . now as i said before , since i've read your posts , you seem to be a very very open minded person unlike what i've seen from other wahhabis .

now if its possible answer this question : why most of wahhabis are extremists ? (for the 3rd time : with all due respect)

Bro,You can ignore his 'Indian Intelligence' part in that posts.They dont even have necessary network in our own nation.Let alone Middle East .

That's actually interesting. When Pakistan claims it has suffered a loss of some 50000 people(56260 according to your figures), it includes some 30190 terrorists? Terrorists are a loss?

I am also wondering as this site include day to day updates and is available on the site.i am confused regarding the 50k number

deobandi islam will eat all of other sects alive one day
if the sectarian differences remain within the normal confines of debates then there is no issue.
you blame Deobandi Muslims based on the massive terrorism faced by Pakistanis but dont discount the nut-jobs of Berlavi Islam who will terrorise anyone in order to express their "LUV".

we can stop the Arab mullahs and Iranian ayatullahs from playing with the lives of our citizens by blocking their funding and taking over all madrassas and religious places under government control. and ask Iran and & Arabs to stop messing up with our people/

any funding from abroad should go to the government and then it should distribute it accordingly. all hate material and any indoctrination must be controlled.

but on a different note I cant help but think
fck it

they dont give a toss..they wont stop funding the LeJ and TTP

fck em all..
help Israel to fck em all

Back
Top Bottom