What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

he is not first army chief calmed this and its not last time they claimed it . pata nhi kitni bones hain terrorists ki
u can not be from Saudi... or else you would not talk like this

respect the dead talk on another thread all of u take this to a separate thread

Well its time to force Govt to launch operation in South punjab against LeJ.

Lej compared to TTP is a much weaker force,with very limited numbers of fighters but since no operation is launched against them yet(except for the paramilitary),they easily attack shia.

I am already filled of so much hate for Nawaz sharif after his recent friendship letter to modi.I have lost any sort of respect for nawaz sharif.

I read that Lej was also behind a assassination attempt of Nawaz sharif but still he's silent about Lej

Lej leadership lives under Punjab tax payers provided security 24/7.

King Nawaz .

Oh you didn't hear the good news,some have declared Sunni also kafir. Welcome to the club.

یہ سوال ہمیشہ کرتے رہنا چاہیے کیوں کے مذہبی نفرت پھیلانے والوں کے پاس اسکا کبھی جواب نہ ہوگا

both are same and bloody . i wish deonbandi islam go back to deoband india and wahabi islam go back to arabia . we were hindu better then these sects of islam

its pakistan 70 thousands killed yet we have to decide taliban or RAW CIA MOSSAD afghans . also yet to decide taliban are our brothers or kaffirs

This is where we need to be very very careful. There cannot be any doubt about who our enemy is. Both the Taliban and external rouge elements such as the CIA/RAW have time and time again proven to be involved in anti-Pakistan activity. We cannot differentiate between good and bad anti-Pakistan elements.

Pakistan needs to tackle radical elements such as the Taliban etc. We also need to be very vigilant of external threats. Pakistan is dealing with many enemies in many shapes and forms. There's no denying that.

both are same and bloody . i wish deonbandi islam go back to deoband india and wahabi islam go back to arabia . we were hindu better then these sects of islam

its pakistan 70 thousands killed yet we have to decide taliban or RAW CIA MOSSAD afghans . also yet to decide taliban are our brothers or kaffirs
I am really suspecting you are a false flag !!

In Islam, first thing is Insaaniyat.
ahsantom brother ! mashaallah ! thats what i'm talking about !

exactly !

humanity is the spirit of true islam . all i'm saying is that we should tolerate each other . lets continue this discussion later in the chill thread . we are getting way off topic here .

RIP to the innocents of this act of terror against humanity

@Cheetah786
Shia katon Eid al Fitr ne manon de?

Mera bheli Husseini te har saal aunda si gaali vich saday naal khelan...

??

‏جو تکفیری یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ شیعہ کو مار کے وہ اپنے مذموم مقاصد حاصل کر لیں یاد رکھیں کہ نتیجے میں لوگ صرف اسلام سے ہی متنفر ہونگے
ہوں گے نہیں ہو چکے جا کر دیکھو فیس بک پر ایگناسٹکس ایتھیسٹ پاکستانی پیجز کے ممبران ہزاروں میں دن رات بڑھتے جارہے ہیں

This is where we need to be very very careful. There cannot be any doubt about who our enemy is. Both the Taliban and external rouge elements such as the CIA/RAW have time and time again proven to be involved in anti-Pakistan activity. We cannot differentiate between good and bad anti-Pakistan elements.

Pakistan needs to tackle radical elements such as the Taliban etc. We also need to be very vigilant of external threats. Pakistan is dealing with many enemies in many shapes and forms. There's no denying that.

Bro you are a Hindu? Really?

Don't blame yourselves for the 50,000 or so Pakistanis killed. It's those damn RAW, MOSSAD, KHAD, CIA, AMAN etc who are to blame and not the Establishment which has raised snakes as 'strategic assets'.

It's sad that innocent civilians are being killed with impunity.

Back
Top Bottom