What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

well , that explains a lot of things . the issue is not just about shia muslims in pakistan . although they are the main target , sunni muslims are being targeted too .

Also , i don't care what sect you have until you don't hurt and kill anyone . we're all muslims .

what is important is that (with all due respect to you brother ) almost every act of terror today is carried out by either a wahhabi or a deobandi . now as i said before , since i've read your posts , you seem to be a very very open minded person unlike what i've seen from other wahhabis .

now if its possible answer this question : why most of wahhabis are extremists ? (for the 3rd time : with all due respect)

Haman jaan, Wahab is one of the names of Allah swt. What you guys call Wahabis are simply animals. Sometimes you call them salafists and sometimes deobandi.

Do you want to know what Wahabis are?

We are Muslim.

We do not believe in praying to tombs. We will pray for someone that is religious, but we will not ask him for miracles. Not sure If people in Iran do this, but people in Pakistan do this.

We do not believe in religious clergy. Imam or Mullah is just there for Azaan and care taker of masjid. He is not more than anyone else. We will not go through him to reach Allah swt. We will only ask anything from Allah swt directly through dua.

We also do not believe in black magic. We do not follow pirs or other magician type people.

Other than that we are the same as any other Muslim.

We have never been taught to hate Shias. Even the wahabi mullahs in my madrassa never mentioned Shias. In my city, one of my best friend Hussein is Shia and lives three houses down from me. We never even cared about these things in religion. One time during Eid Al Fitr, he was wearing black and I was wearing white. I made fun of him asking who died? He said this is for Hazrat Ali. Then I never said anything about it to him again. We are all Muslim. There is no problem between Sunni or Shia. The problem with Iranians is that they don't realize that Arabs hate Iranians due to race, and not deen.

well , LeJ's main goal is to kill all shia msulims to "prevent iranian evil influence in pakistan" .

i'm not kidding , they've publicly announced it . i'm surprised you didn't knew about it

Well its time to force Govt to launch operation in South punjab against LeJ.

Lej compared to TTP is a much weaker force,with very limited numbers of fighters but since no operation is launched against them yet(except for the paramilitary),they easily attack shia.

King Nawaz .

I am already filled of so much hate for Nawaz sharif after his recent friendship letter to modi.I have lost any sort of respect for nawaz sharif.

I read that Lej was also behind a assassination attempt of Nawaz sharif but still he's silent about Lej

‏جو تکفیری یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ شیعہ کو مار کے وہ اپنے مذموم مقاصد حاصل کر لیں یاد رکھیں کہ نتیجے میں لوگ صرف اسلام سے ہی متنفر ہونگے

We do not believe in praying to tombs. We will pray for someone that is religious, but we will not ask him for miracles. Not sure If people in Iran do this, but people in Pakistan do this.
well , i do . i think that imam hosein is a shaheed and god says in quraan :

... ولاتَحْسَبَنَّ الذّینَ قُتِلوا فی سَبیلِ اللَّهِ أمواتاً بَل أَحیاءٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِم یرْزَقُونَ

so if you don't agree with me , its ok . i don't care , as i said , we're all muslims .

but if i think for a second that i'm the only one who is doing the right thing and all others are kafirs and mushriks and they should be eliminated , thats when the problems start .

most of the wahhabis (not you visibly ) think that they are better muslims than others and that other muslims be it shia or sunni are msuhriks due to their own believes .

as i said , thats when the problems start .

thats why what we see today is that unfortunately most of the terrorist attacks in pakistan are carried out by wahhabis and deobandis .

with all due respect to you

Well its time to force Govt to launch operation in South punjab against LeJ.

Lej compared to TTP is a much weaker force,with very limited numbers of fighters but since no operation is launched against them yet(except for the paramilitary),they easily attack shia.

I am already filled of so much hate for Nawaz sharif after his recent friendship letter to modi.I have lost any sort of respect for nawaz sharif.

I read that Lej was also behind a assassination attempt of Nawaz sharif but still he's silent about Lej

Lala fiqar na kar. Hum dono bhai ban kar Sharif biradaran ko difnaye gein.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎
Don't know how to explain it, Shia community like other institutions need to be protect and guard heavily itself, the law and orders by security agencies is not strong much to depend on them. Allah har Ek ko in shetano se mehfooz farmaye. Ameen

well , i do . i think that imam hosein is a shaheed and god says in quraan :

... ولاتَحْسَبَنَّ الذّینَ قُتِلوا فی سَبیلِ اللَّهِ أمواتاً بَل أَحیاءٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِم یرْزَقُونَ

so if you don't agree with me , its ok . i don't care , as i said , we're all muslims .

but if i think for a second that i'm the only one who is doing the right thing and all others are kafirs and mushriks and they should be eliminated , thats when the problems start .

most of the wahhabis (not you visibly ) think that they are better muslims than others and that other muslims be it shia or sunni are msuhriks due to their own believes .

as i said , thats when the problems start .

thats why what we see today is that unfortunately most of the terrorist attacks in pakistan are carried out by wahhabis and deobandis .

with all due respect to you

I can advise you. You can advise me. And we are having a very good conversation right now. Allah swt can only judge either me or you. I will only say something to you out of good intentions, and I hope you would for me.

But my family, we try to give advice. If people don't want to take it, we don't force it, nor do we look down on anyone. Muslims whether Shia Sunni or Wahabi reach people with kindness not insults.

In Islam, first thing is Insaaniyat. Whether you pray to tomb or not is not going to make me think that you are not a Muslim or my brother.

Haman jaan, Wahab is one of the names of Allah swt. What you guys call Wahabis are simply animals. Sometimes you call them salafists and sometimes deobandi.

Do you want to know what Wahabis are?

We are Muslim.

We do not believe in religious clergy. Imam or Mullah is just there for Azaan and care taker of masjid. He is not more than anyone else. We will not go through him to reach Allah swt. We will only ask anything from Allah swt directly through dua.

We also do not believe in black magic. We do not follow pirs or other magician type people.

Other than that we are the same as any other Muslim.

We have never been taught to hate Shias. Even the wahabi mullahs in my madrassa never mentioned Shias. In my city, one of my best friend Hussein is Shia and lives three houses down from me. We never even cared about these things in religion. One time during Eid Al Fitr, he was wearing black and I was wearing white. I made fun of him asking who died? He said this is for Hazrat Ali. Then I never said anything about it to him again. We are all Muslim. There is no problem between Sunni or Shia. The problem with Iranians is that they don't realize that Arabs hate Iranians due to race, and not deen.

shia don't celebrate Eid-al-Fitr Now? DAMM I LEARN SOME THING NEW ABOUT ME BELIEF EVERY DAY FROM OTHERS .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom