What's new

6 Pakistani policemen die, protecting a Spanish cyclist from terrorists.

foxbat

Reaction score
Country
India
Six Levies men killed, Spaniard wounded during clash in Mastung - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: At least six Levies personnel were killed and ten others, including a Spanish tourist, wounded in as a militant kidnapping bid was foiled in Koshak area of Balochistan, DawnNews reported.

All victims were shifted to a nearby hospital in Mastung.

Militants attempted to abduct a Spanish tourist, who was travelling on a bi-cycle from Dalbandin area of Balochistan, which resulted in an exchange of gunfire between the militants and Levies personnel.

The Levies personnel were accompanying the Spaniard for security.

At least six Levies men were killed during the clash whereas ten others including the Spanish national were wounded. The condition of the tourist was reported as critical.

Moreover, one of the attackers was also killed during the exchange of gunfire.

The local administration sought additional deployment of Frontier Corps (FC) and Anti Terrorist Force (ATF) personnel.

The attack comes a day after an explosion ripped through a bus carrying Shia pilgrims in Balochistan's restive Mastung district, killing 24 people.

R.I.P.....

I think it's time for PAF to do some practice on mountains of Baluchistan as well, capacity building, weapons and training is long overdue for Levis & FC plus they need full support of PAF. Just blast these ba$$tards wherever they are found and fcuk the human rights bitches.

R.I.P.....

I think it's time for PAF to do some practice on mountains of Baluchistan as well, capacity building, weapons and training is long overdue for Levis & FC plus they need full support of PAF. Just blast these ba$$tards wherever they are found and fcuk the human rights bitches.
We need just to rebuild army aviation and dedicate 3-4 gunships for FC nd Levis support no one will dare to come near.

Back
Top Bottom