What's new

6 killed in protest over desecration of Quran in UP

Waaah waaah waaah is all we ever hear. "They insulted us so we demand our pound of flesh and blood in payment". The bloody wankers need to realize that if it ain't true, there's no need to get offended. But then again congrats on effecting yet another method of population control.

Even if it get passed in its current form i wonder that it will be implemented as enthusiastically as TADA was implemented.

Why not? It will also affect Muslims in Kashmir, Christians in Naga Land, Sikhs in Punjab as they are in majority there. Also if the law says that it will be implemented on a region by region basis and not state to state , then Muslims will get the blame in regions like Hyd old City, Malapurram, Azamgarh etc where they are in majority.

Why not? It will also affect Muslims in Kashmir, Christians in Naga Land, Sikhs in Punjab as they are in majority there. Also if the law says that it will be implemented on a region by region basis and not state to state , then Muslims will get the blame in regions like Hyd old City, Malapurram, Azamgarh etc where they are in majority.
It will be used as political tool as tada was used ...

and most irritating thing is muslims who are good people, they do nothing, they just sit silent and ll say " look every muslim is not like that don't judge all people just becz of these people, be secular, Islam is peaceful" but they ll not try to control their own people. they ll not give lect. to their own people. want ex. remember mumbai case ? how many muslims leader come forward against mumbai riot ?

+1 .........

These incidents has less to do with "Muslims"..more to do with South Asians being emotional idiots !! People's attachment to inanimate objects is beyond sensibility, then they are ready to kill and get killed for most senile reasons concerning those objects.

The peaceful followers of the religion of peace

You must have the disease called dumb syndrome, because this is a Pakistani Defense Forum so please don't be sarcastic by insulting Islam, as I can write a whole dissertation on the inefficiency of Hinduism. In regards to this scenario the protesters should have gone to the authorities and file a complaint.

These incidents has less to do with "Muslims"..more to do with South Asians being emotional idiots !! People's attachment to inanimate objects is beyond sensibility, then they are ready to kill and get killed for most senile reasons concerning those objects.

I think you are being politically correct...I dont think any torn pages from Gita or Bible or SGGS would cause this reaction from either the Hindus/Christians/Sikhs.

This has more to do with people who can readily be mislead by their community leaders under the slogan of "Islam khatray mein".

These incidents has less to do with "Muslims"..more to do with South Asians being emotional idiots!! People's attachment to inanimate objects is beyond sensibility, then they are ready to kill and get killed for most senile reasons concerning those objects.

Definitely sir ,I believe Libya and Egypt are also in South Asia ..:lol:

More details emerge:

Details emerge from Ghaziabad violence: At least 6 killed in mob’s clash with police - Indian Express

While an FIR under Sections 295, 295A and 153A was eventually registered, there appears to have been some delay, and the situation spun out of control at some point in this duration.

Some in the mob began to overturn vehicles parked on the police station premises, and set fire to the building. Several people were carrying locally-made firearms, and they started shooting, officers said.

“After the firing started, we instructed the policemen present to return fire.
Shots were fired by the police. It was only after this that the situation was brought under control,” DM Upadhyaya said.

Some officials said the attack may not have been entirely spontaneous. At the most dangerous time, the 20-30 policemen at the police station were facing perhaps a 3,000-strong mob. The violence happened at the time of the weekly Friday bazaar, when the area outside the police station is the most crowded.

So it looks like it was the mob that started the firing first from country made bhandooks and the police fired back in self-defence.

I think you are being politically correct...I dont think any torn pages from Gita or Bible or SGGS would cause this reaction from either the Hindus/Christians/Sikhs.

This has more to do with people who can readily be mislead by their community leaders under the slogan of "Islam khatray mein".

Mob violence in other communities(and not just religions but tribes, castes etc also) too have been there, for equally (if not more) stupid reason..a few example do come in mind(I ll share them, if wanted.)
We are all born of the same land,share same culture.. have similar IQs and EQs.
There might be superficial difference in the 'reason' for the violence but rest assured they are equally stupid.

Mob violence in other communities(and not just religions but tribes, castes etc also) too have been there, for equally (if not more) stupid reason..a few example do come in mind(I ll share them, if wanted.)
We are all born of the same land,share same culture.. have similar IQs and EQs.
There might be superficial difference in the 'reason' for the violence but rest assured they are equally stupid.

I tend to disagree....instead of painting all with same brush and attributing it to the "south asian mentality" let's think if a similar incident to the holy book of another religion would have caused a similar reaction...

Moreover does libya, egypt, sudan also in south asia ?

offtopic and my personal opinion:

And no we all are not born into the same culture...India is not one homogenous entity...we share the same civilizational basis like Portugal and Austria having the same western civilizational identity but somewhat different local cultures.

UP: Akhilesh Yadav blames police for Ghaziabad violence

New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has blamed the Ghaziabad police for not being able to control the violence that left 6 people dead on Saturday.
He has alleged that the police failed to act despite information. An angry mob had attacked the Mansuri police station and set 20 vehicles on fire, after reports that a holy book had been desecrated.
The police resorted to firing on the mob after it went out of control. Three policemen were critically injured. The Uttar Pradesh government has announced compensation of Rs five lakh for those dead in the violence.District magistrate Aparna Upadhaya said curfew has been clamped in the Mussouri police station area. Police sources said the protestors torched a police vehicle and two-three private vehicles. They also blocked national highway and pelted stones on the car of MP Rajender Agarwal.
The protesters claimed torn papers from the scripture were found at Adhyatmik Nagar station platform, according to police sources.
With additional information from PTI

Back
Top Bottom