What's new

6 killed in protest over desecration of Quran in UP

Ghaziabad violence: 2 cops battle for life

Two police personnel are battling for their lives in hospital after being injured in the violence in the Masuri area of Ghaziabad on Friday. They were identified as head constable Roop Chand and constable Ramesh Chand. "Out of six persons, three persons died of bullet injuries, including one minor who got one bullet in his leg and could not get medical treatment on time. Two others died when they were hit with blunt objects," SSP Prashant Kumar told TOI.

6 killed in Ghaziabad unrest - The Times of India

Ghaziabad violence: 2 cops battle for life

Two police personnel are battling for their lives in hospital after being injured in the violence in the Masuri area of Ghaziabad on Friday. They were identified as head constable Roop Chand and constable Ramesh Chand. "Out of six persons, three persons died of bullet injuries, including one minor who got one bullet in his leg and could not get medical treatment on time. Two others died when they were hit with blunt objects," SSP Prashant Kumar told TOI.

6 killed in Ghaziabad unrest - The Times of India

Who killed those 6 men ? Police ?

Such crazy, sensitive, fanatic idiots should be shot at sight. These lot belong to the disposable population in this country & Why compensation from state fund? Instead cease the assets of the rioters/looters. Only in India this happens, rioters walk free.. Stern action should be taken.. Make them answerable..

yup like tytler, sajjan kumar, thakreys,

5 out of 6 dead seem to be Muslims.. Not wait for the thekedaari brigade to come shouting about Muslim Genocide in Inda :D

Hayat (35), Asif (19), Wasim (18), Wahid (18), Amir(16) and Lukman (14)
All 6 of them were muslims.. ':D:D'
Find them and kill them all

yup like tytler, sajjan kumar, thakreys,

Hayat (35), Asif (19), Wasim (18), Wahid (18), Amir(16) and Lukman (14)
All 6 of them were muslims.. ':D:D'
Find them and kill them all

wah wah 16 14 :D aur kuch ladko ko bhi mar dete tumlog jinki umar 10 k niche hai :D

I hope those killed were those who were desecrating Buddha and Mahavir statues in Lucknow last month. I'm not saying this out of venegeance, but because obviously those people believed in the principle of death for desecrarion, so they wouldn't mind. Better them than some policemen doing their job despite the SP govt's orders or some innocent bystanders.

punish-those-hooligans-who-vandalized-lord-mahavira-statue-in-lucknow.jpg

Why desecrate statues of Lord Buddha though?

Buddha is surely one of the most peaceful icons in the world.

The tradition of destroying Buddha statues is a good millenium + old in the sub-continent. He is a peaceful icon - hence ''weak'', as the definition of peace is different here.

Myanmar is a budhist country.

These fools couldn't even differentiate between Buddha and Mahavir.
I hope they'll be punished

Myanmar is a budhist country.

These fools couldn't even differentiate between Buddha and Mahavir.
I hope they'll be punished

Regardless.

Muslim community doesn't mind attacking and destroying other culture's icons while keeps shouting about discrimination and attacks and other such lies when it comes to them.

This is something I really dislike in their community.

Back
Top Bottom