What's new

6 killed in protest over desecration of Quran in UP

I know they are not minority. more then 10% can not be count as minority. but you ll see these people still cry and call themself as minority. 15-20% population ka part hai and economy ye kisi bhi auchhe kaam me 1% bhi contribute nai karte..

What I am saying is that we must say..Muslims & other minorities. Why bunch all together.

How attacking US consulate will get her one up with center. AFAIK,after the attack was made, TN police made swift arrests.
It reflects badly on GOI that it cant protect US consulate in its union.I'll link it to the foreign policy of GOI wrt to SL issue.So both,attacks on SL visitors in tamilnadu and usa consulate Are Amma's way to show her displeasure with UPA's foreign policy......

That was a highly unfortunate incident.

Wasn't that in UP as well?

yeah in UP. city was lucknow. and bro most interesting thing, Lucknow is capital of UP.Where all ministers, chief minister and all high profile government officers live. :)

Why are you worrying ? A fiction book is more important than Life, more important than family ? Why cant they show so much importance to values of peace, honesty, truth? .. They are frustrated unemployed people who just enjoy doing violence.

Married or not, who cares...its is better off such jahils were off before they could spread their seed.

As Shivani said, they belong to the disposable lot among the population.

Thats what i meant. Their gene pool should end with them.

So police action was thoroughly justified...what does that mullah want the police to do when they were pelted upon by stones ?

Some angry youths spread it through mobile phones to nearby villages and asked people to gather at Masuri police station. By 6 pm thousands of people had gathered at Masuri police station. While talks were on between the people and the police some angry youths lost their cool. They started attacking vehicles on the road. Some pelted stones on the police.

Now lets wait for the pseudo-seculars to comment on this..oh wait, they wont..because this act was not committed by any right wing groups. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom