What's new

6 killed in protest over desecration of Quran in UP

more so these look like politically motivated riots not the communal ones.

It is politically motivated.

Heck I have a feeling that SP may have asked some of their party goons to do it and then show it as if they are a solution.

Peaceful people , peaceful religion.

and you know what many people ll support them or ll cry for minority minority..

and what is the point of giving money to these people..
This mulayam full of ****, dirty politician.

In response to the abusive film about the Holy Prophet Muhammad upon him blessings and peace,
“Discover Islam UK” in London
distributed more than 110,000 copies of a translation of the Qur’an
And the life of the Prophet Mohammed for the citizens of London.
Very smart response. May God bless them with the support of His beloved and religion.

And what if someone throws this copy away, will it become desecration of the Quran.

Nothing in Gujurat for 10 years..but Modi is a communal and SP and the Yadavas that lead them are secularists.
Is Amma in Chennai secularist or communal..After all it were her political alliance partner Tamilnadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam(TMMK) which attacked US consulate there.

Peaceful people , peaceful religion.

and you know what many people ll support them or ll cry for minority minority..

and what is the point of giving money to these people..
This mulayam full of ****, dirty politician.

Muslims are not the only the minority in India. Its high time that we make a distinction.

Is Amma in Chennai secularist or communal..After all it were her political alliance partner Tamilnadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam(TMMK) which attacked US consulate there.

Who cares?...Just showing the difference b/n perception & reality.

Azam khan.....................?

I won't be surprised if it was the big Yadav himself. Politicians are worse than terrorists and when it comes to UP's politicians, a look at the state's stats will give you the picture why it has become the India's new "Bihar".

Good job police cracking open these jahil's heads and making them as an example to all these wannabe jihadists and also reminding them this is not an Islamic republic where you can go on rioting/arson with impunity.

who cares.
If it happened in gujarat,the story will be different.

It is because of people like you that people latch onto the anti-modi brigade thinking of gujarat as a mini auschwitz.

Anywhere this would have happened the police would have dealt with as per process..

Though I agree on one count that most gujarati muslims are not as fanatic/jahil as these UP muslims.

Who cares?...Just showing the difference b/n public perception & reality.
Do you think Jaya allowed tose rioters to attack consulate even after she had advanced warning about it in order to get one up with the center just like she played politics with Kudankulam protests.

I won't be surprised if it was the big Yadav himself. Politicians are worse than terrorists and when it comes to UP's politicians, a look at the state's stats will give you the picture why it has become the India's new "Bihar".
Thats why i've been saying these riots are not communal but politically motivated ones just like 1984 sikh riots.

Back
Top Bottom