What's new

6 jawans killed as IED planted by Maoists goes off in Dantewada

These maoists are poorly equipped and this is what they are doing. What if they were as well equipped like TTP?

Indian security forces would have peed in their pants.
This is the fact and the difference, Indian security forces never faced suicide bombers and explosive laden vehicles, they are mainly suffering these casualties from IED or in simple exchange of fire.

That is because Indian intelligence network is so good they are unable to acquire explosive vehicles.

BTW there were 46 suicide bombing in Kashmir in 1999-05 but they stopped due to great Indian intelligence.
Stop loving your self so much, you don't acquire explosive vehicles, you need some knowledge to wire up one, the so called great Indian intelligence could do better than capturing spy pigeons.

More power to the oppressed moist Chhattisgarh...Indian Army has been using as a tool of oppression against these innocent people.

This is a legitimate resistance.

The maoist struggle was never about religious or ethnic identity. It was always about lack of opportunities, resources and representation. But that was in the 70s. They can readily accept all the things they were originally fighting for provided by the government or continue to be stubborn and isolated.

More power to the oppressed moist Chhattisgarh...Indian Army has been using as a tool of oppression against these innocent people.

This is a legitimate resistance.

They run the Show there man.

Indian writ is Limited to highways and Postal towns

how about providing training to BLA and TTP

You did that and failed.

You could have easily rolled us over in 2011.

Till 2013 you could have had your cold start.

Before 2013 you could have your 2.5 Front.

You suck so Bad that its not even worth talking about man.

MOISTS are doing far better than Kashmiri freedom fighters, we must provide them good training and anti armor weapons.

I don't agree to arming Kashmiris... i believe in taking our right by use of force, for which we need general like Musharraf.

I don't agree to arming Kashmiris... i believe in taking our right by use of force, for which we need general like Musharraf.
How is he, in Dubai?.........2,600 km from the border?

The one who stopped training and infiltration from Azad Kashmir?
I didn't understood but i meant... Pakistan army should win Kashmir rightfully.
If any Indian soldier dare to resist, he should be sent to hell.
Otherwise Kashmir issue will never be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom