What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

you can ask the same question to ehsan ullah ehsan, during his 3 yrs he wasnt ever charged with anything

no , inuiry, ever announced since his planned escape, no one punished,
APS , MOTHERS, N FATHERS , watching the sky, if it will fall..

but u r 2 buzy giving certificates of muhibul watni!

Ehsan Ullah Ehsan was never involved in APS

And I criticize military for mishandling Ehsan Ullah Ehsan too

But I would never support BLA like you. Either you are on our side or BLA side

well if these so called intel ops end up like Ehsanullah Ehsan A 1ST CLASS TICKET TO TURKEY,
just that he may not appear in PHC,and spill all the beans,

no- use then.

let people fight these filthy beasts,

Intel based ops can be done via UCAVs too.

DG ISPR
@OfficialDGISPR

1 offr, 5 soldiers embraced shahadat as FC South #Balochistan vehicle was targeted with remote controlled IED while returning from patrolling in Buleda, 14 kms from Pak-Iran Border, to check possible routes used by terrorists in mountainous terrain of Mekran.

EXgiT0IXQAEweDc

General Kayani's last 3 years (extension) were worst regarding WOT in Pakistan. God forbid General Bajwa's 3 years of extension turn out to be the same.

We need a new general to head our army and bring in some fresh ideas, no more extension.

well , maybe a private can do a better job then the general,

you know a sledge hammer is better option then a chisle

بھارتی چینل پر کھلم کھلا دہشتگرد تنظیم بی ایل اے کو سپورٹ اور پاکستان توڑنے کی بات بات ہو رہی ہے تو کیا ہم کھل کر بھارت کو توڑنے وادی میں کشمیریوں کو آزاد نہیں کروا سکتے کیا

Yae tu ho ya.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I think General sahab knows, halat patli hy. Bramos
Bluff and return of Abhinandon within 24 hrs, Undone the psychology shock that Indians had on Feb 27. Huge blunder.

hard to separate the two actually.

Iran did protest and continue to protest the border fence.

sure drag India into it and mask the Zardari depth but for how long? for how damn long?

Beta G, usually people here are mourning for departed souls. Please refrain from mentioning the filth of Zardari/NS here. Let this thread alone for the pure sons of souls.

Thank you for your understanding.

there is already a silent operation going on in Balochistan, Afghanistan and infact in Iran too. Some of top BLA commanders have been killed in Iran and Afghanistan recently but this doesn't mean their effectiveness has been contained in Pakistan. We need more intelligence and boots in Balochistan.

Ehsan Ullah Ehsan was never involved in APS

And I criticize military for mishandling Ehsan Ullah Ehsan too

But I would never support BLA like you. Either you are on our side or BLA side

why dont you just admitt, ahsan was ISI, double mole,
no need to sympathise for MF-like him,

BLA, are hired donkeys,-------- the real target is cpec.

uncle sam/and modi harami........are the main culprits,

All we will get is our martyrs our heroes statement nothing else these fucking generals should be shot by g3 to death corrupt mfs even if a soldier is injured in India there is strict action meanwhile in pakistan there is only shit statements the concept off martyrdom is being used for personal gain by these fucking generals
You pakistanis have a lot of freedom man.
If the same thing is said about an indian general by an indian on an indian forum, he or she will be behind the bars...i am sure that is the case in many countries.

Yae tu ho ya.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I think General sahab knows, halat patli hy. Bramos
Bluff and return of Abhinandon within 24 hrs, Undone the psychology shock that Indians had on Feb 27. Huge blunder.

imran khaan announced last year, that the pakistani who want to go and liberate kashmir, and poor kashmir,s sisters and brothers, are infact ,traitor'of pakistan
there u go, our policy for kashmir.

inna lillahe wa inna elahe rajiyoon....

my heart bleeds, my brain hurts... is the blood of our soldiers so cheep... the ISPR just makes an announcement once or twice every month... like its just a routine matter.... why not launch a full fledge response to teach whoever did this a lesson, why not provide blast proof vehicles for such areas. why not use drone to monitor the area first before going there... i dont know the details, but atleast i think these things can be used to save our precious soldiers...

i mean atleast do something to respond... send some JFs to flatten the area with any such people.... i dont know, my heart is heavy and sad, i just don't want any of our brothers and sons becoming shaheed with an avoidable scenario...

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Back
Top Bottom