What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

بھارتی چینل پر کھلم کھلا دہشتگرد تنظیم بی ایل اے کو سپورٹ اور پاکستان توڑنے کی بات بات ہو رہی ہے تو کیا ہم کھل کر بھارت کو توڑنے وادی میں کشمیریوں کو آزاد نہیں کروا سکتے کیا

Concept of martyrdom gives top brass excuses for tactical failures.

Might be the only thing that I like about Indian military is that they care about their soldiers

At least in IOK

Pakistani soldiers if deployed in South Waziristan or North Waziristan or in around Turbat should write Shaheed in advance with them since military leadership simply doesn't care

These type of attacks are happening for quite some time and we don't see any change in military equipment. Giving MRAP to troops in balochistan should be our first priority, but no give them toyata pickups.

Even after this attack Toyota pickups won't change

Might be the only thing that I like about Indian military is that they care about their soldiers

At least in IOK

Pakistani soldiers if deployed in South Waziristan or North Waziristan or in around Turbat should write Shaheed in advance with them since military leadership simply doesn't care

Even after this attack Toyota pickups won't change
Unfortunately yes. Ironically they're gonna provide them with more toyota pickups with painted Pakistani flags, so anyone from a distance can identify it's an FC pickup and target it.

Last year after naval bus attack I said the same thing and I was dismissed by one moderator as ranting my frustration but I will say it again

Our military establishment is overwhelmed by Afghanistan and even middle east politics but when it comes to Pakistan's internal security their attitude is as casual as it can get. Few dead bodies here a few there and they start shouting look we are sacrificing our lives that's it and move on to next tragedy.

Then they will spread rumors like wait and see something great is coming we will destroy all these traitors and after a few weeks, everybody forgets about it. This shit will keep on going like this as it has been for the past several decades.

Its time for a full fledge military operation in #Baluchistan just like Operation Zarb e azab in #FATA
Get those bloody JF-17's out of the Hanger & start Operation Carpet Bombing.

But before arming the jets, be sure to label them with: How you like me now?!!

If we can't apprehend these c0cksuckers, we might as well blow 'em to kingdom come and sent to the next World. Any ligaments found can be catapulted across to their supporters.

Hey, Baluchistan is IN Pakistan. Its not a disputed land - so not just technically, but overall is a INTERNAL MATTER.

Just few days ago you were crying for BLA terrorists

Aaj fauj ka gham ho raha hai

Wah maqtool aur qatil donon sai mohabbat hai

i said every one in balochistan is not, BLA,

Back
Top Bottom