What's new

502 Bad Gateway Error

This web forum is having a ton of issues. Two suggestions:

- reduce the clutter, the ads, flash videos, moving images etc., it is wasting bandwidth
- increase server capacity, more powerful server with more RAM etc. and if bandwidth is the limitation, increase bandwidth

MOD EDIT

Why the censorship, esteemed mods? Anyways, hopefully you guys got the message, what they are doing is not helping your cause.

This web forum is having a ton of issues. Two suggestions:

- reduce the clutter, the ads, flash videos, moving images etc., it is wasting bandwidth
- increase server capacity, more powerful server with more RAM etc. and if bandwidth is the limitation, increase bandwidth

MOD EDIT

There shouldn't be any issues, the forum is going to be fine from now on.

Actually there one issue..
I cannot see the comment box at the end of the page as it used to..
I have to click on the "Reply to thread" button for the comment writing box to appear..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok the magic has happened..The issue is reported in the above comment has been resolved..That was fast..
Thanks

Gremlins strike again...502 Bad gateway at about 11:25 UK time.

hi,
website has failed to load on multiple occasions today.

hi,
website has failed to load on multiple occasions today.

Can you provide more details? if possible please take a screen shot each time it fails to load

I also live in UK and it failed to load for me as well - using mobile so couldn't write down the details

I had issues with the "Bad Gateway" error around early afternoon EST too.

Bad Gateway error between 5:35 and 5:40 pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom