What's new

50 Must-Try Street Foods of India

Kulfi faluda is good, but Rabri faluda is better. :D

True. Roshan serves both. The other place is Fateh Puri in Old Delhi. (I can be wrong about place). However, I'm sure its near by Sis Ganjh Gurdwara in Chandani Chowk. :D

Khichadi ka pata nahi but I make all this...
View attachment 53524

Wow.... devils thinks and acts alike!
BUT, Mine looks better :P
1aedc905b795b8a1d4218947f8af2660.jpg

I am not an expert cook...just an average kind.So yeah at times things do turn into a khichadi :ashamed: ...very occasionally though. :lol:

Cooking is all about trial and error. Every one get recipe right after few failures. Being persistent is the key to success.

BUT, Mine looks better :P
8-)8-)8-)

It does look good. :tup::tup::tup:
You know Vcheng is an expert when it comes to cooking and gives me an inferiority complex.:tsk:

sms said:
Cooking is all about trial and error. Every one get recipe right after few failures. Being persistent is the key to success.
To me cooking is all about patience (which i ...sort of...lack ).:rolleyes:

baked rasgullas??? :blink::blink::blink:
You baked it??? View attachment 51894View attachment 51894View attachment 51894

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl:

This is called blowing one's own trumpet.:haha::haha:

@DRAY
i hate you so so so much.I havent tried so many sweets that you've posted.Gosh!!
Next time when i am in india I am gonna travel its length and breadth to try all sorts of sweets .Waise the rasgullas you had posted reminds me of my bengali fren who used to bring home made rasgullas for me.And those rasgullas tasted heavenly View attachment 51895

Da fuq? No they sell baked rasgullas in certain shops in Kolkata.

@jbgt90

I had it from this shop,

Balaram Mullick & Radharaman Mullick, Bhawanipur, Kolkata - Restaurant - Zomato

Da fuq? No they sell baked rasgullas in certain shops in Kolkata.

@jbgt90

I had it from this shop,

Balaram Mullick & Radharaman Mullick, Bhawanipur, Kolkata - Restaurant - Zomato
thanks mate. will try these out. :)

That's what my brother also did when he went there to do Phd after IIT-B. He also got to taste beef and other hi-cal food (now he does not) as he was managing only with scholarship.
Your bro was in IIT B ? which year did he pass out? i finished my masters from there in 99.

God damn the rice beer. I never had one before. Where do you buy that? Also how does it taste?[/quote ]
have some frnds,,,unke ghar par hi banta hae,,,,its not difficult to find in tribal belts :D
u can visit horn bill festival,,,
tastes more like dry/medium sweet wine then beer

Last edited:
Am so hungry right now ....virtual food se kam chalana padega :cry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom