What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

This over confidence when you say .."after we kill Indian soldiers"... will cost you much more than what your see on papers right now. For god sake show some balls now and attack or else stop these warninh and threats... this is not Phillipines or Vietnam... its time you see how you cant mess with everyone.
Don't compare yourself with Vietnam, it's an insult.

The point of transporting all those weapons and troops is to change the status quo my friend, else we don't even need to do anything to. I am just giving neutral advise.

So transport everything...Lol who is stopping you ? 2 months of transportation is not enough ??

If Modi loose the war he instigates, he will be kicked out of the throne like Nehru in 1962.

Yes, maybe that's what democracy will do. What if chinese can't get the result they wanted ?

Will politburo punish Xi ?

Finally India has to chicken out cause they can't produce anything. Their soldiers will run naked in the battle field after empty their bullets.

You can give your suggestions to your warning ministry...They are not making an impact.

You can give your suggestions to your warning ministry...They are not making an impact.
In 1962, the warning lasted for 6 month. We are preparing for war while issue warning. Let the whole world knows India is the intruder.

Modi is no smarter than Nehru, I'm sure about it.

So transport everything...Lol who is stopping you ? 2 months of transportation is not enough ??
Nope, I would say at least 6 months for a 2 year war, with acclimatization, etc. That's sound about right, it's best to attack during winter, when well supplied Chinese troops can cut off the transport mountain pass in Doka La. We will be having hot meals and Indians will be in their lil tents.

Nope, I would say at least 6 months for a 2 year war, with acclimatization, etc. That's sound about right, it's best to attack during winter, when well supplied Chinese troops can cut off the transport mountain pass in Doka La. We will be having hot meals and Indians will be in their lil tents.

Ok wake me up when the chinese arrive...Meanwhile direct your suggestions to your warning ministry.

Back
Top Bottom