What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

Attacking on China's territory will be immediately responded with a massive unimaginable retaliation.

China on the first hand probably won't use the DF-2X/3X/4X, unless everything got escalated later.
No need to use nukes. We are a confident nation unlike our southern neighbor. I believe CHina will just do a small scale operation. India will retaliate with ai
Nah man, we don't occupy other's land, we are just happy to be left alone.It's just that we are stuck with the shittiest of neighbors world can imagine.

I told you the military is already in full mobilization mode!!They are amassing troops and equipment along the front lines, are constructing new bunkers and digging trenches and refurbishing old ones, what more do you need them to do??Don't be fooled by the posturing of our civilian leadership.

In the wet dreams of CCP bots like............

Who knows, given the prowess of your conscripts, they might become compelled to fire them within a day or two of commencement of hostilities!!

Why??Because he sounds so timid??

Nah, we will destroy those assets in one go, why waste more munitions on worthless shit like those??

More wet dreams.

According to Chinese propaganda ministry!! :lol:

Only because he's far too timid and docile.

You can choose to ignore it, but I am just telling you a realistic scenario, remember we produce our own weapons, we are more determined, we do things systematically and we plan properly. India GOI is just reacting with China won't attack, China is not even mobilizing, etc. You should be prepared, not wishing on Chinese benevolence.

=
In the wet dreams of CCP bots like............

Who knows, given the prowess of your conscripts, they might become compelled to fire them within a day or two of commencement of hostilities!!

Right now your soldiers are campaigning 180 meters within China's border.

However, attacking on China's supply lines within its own territory is a total unilateral escalation and declaration of war.

Any nuclear power under this circumstance will respond with the immediate retaliation.

Right now your soldiers are campaigning 180 meters within China's border.

However, attacking on China's supply lines within its own territory is a total unilateral escalation and declaration of war.

Any nuclear power under this circumstance will respond with the immediate retaliation.

Will you just calm down m8, you really think we would do that??We are not the war mongering type, it's your side who escalated this whole thing with their daily war threats and posturing where as we just kept mum!!

Will you just calm down m8, you really think we would do that??We are not the war mongering type, it's your side who escalated this whole thing with their daily war threats and posturing where as we just kept mum!!

At least we didn't trespass your territory and decide not to withdraw.

As I said, when this thing remained deadlocked, the real war is coming.

And consider that you live in the vicinity of the conflict zone, so still wish you will remain safe and alright.

No need to use nukes. We are a confident nation unlike our southern neighbor. I believe CHina will just do a small scale operation. India will retaliate with ai

You can choose to ignore it, but I am just telling you a realistic scenario, remember we produce our own weapons, we are more determined, we do things systematically and we plan properly. India GOI is just reacting with China won't attack, China is not even mobilizing, etc. You should be prepared, not wishing on Chinese benevolence.
Tell this to your deeper than mariana trench taller than everest friend(in reality its your puppet nation aka colony). Actually they are the one who raise nuclear factor agains india on daily basis. We do have firm policy when comes to nuke,That is "no first use, but brutal retaliation once we hit with nuke".

That's why we are waiting for them to assemble at one place, that way, we will have to work less.

At least we didn't trespass your territory and decide not to withdraw.
It's disputed territory, your side shouldn't have gone through with that road construction project, without taking the Bhutanese side into confidence in the first place!!And as for tresspassing, your side have been doing that since decades, heck you guys even took away Aksai Chin without ever consulting to us!!
As I said, when this thing remained deadlocked, the real war is coming.
Yes and it will be solely your doing, not ours!!As far as we are concerned, we are sitting in Bhutan, not PRC.
And consider that you live in the vicinity of the conflict zone, so still wish you will remain safe and alright.
Thanks for your concern, appriciate it................I do, really.To be honest, we are not particularly in the vicinity as our place is hundreds of kilometers to the south and if we were not practically living inside the Siliguri corridor, I wouldn't be even bothered.

That's why we are waiting for them to assemble at one place, that way, we will have to work less.
I wonder why there in no major troup movement from Chinese except the missiles, ammunition etc.

Indian Army taking over/merging positions from Indo Tibetan Border Police in non volatile positions in northern sector, dont think its normal now. T72s and Jaguars are being moved to Leh.

Indian Army taking over/merging positions from Indo Tibetan Border Police in non volatile positions in northern sector, dont think its normal now. T72s and Jaguars are being moved to Leh.

Just preparing for multiple fronts by the chinese. They will atempt, no doubt. They cannot do much in dokhlam.

Yes they need 5 to 6 months for that.
This I have to agree, that's why India should not wait till China is prepared, your advantage is diminishing the longer you wait, if I am India, I will do a preemptive strike on the Tibetan railways and highways, no point attacking it when China is fully prepared with all weapons and supplies in place. They are planning for a long term war here, if you destroy the rails, they have enough supplies for years. If China destroy the neck, how long can your supplies last?

This I have to agree, that's why India should not wait till China is prepared, your advantage is diminishing the longer you wait, if I am India, I will do a preemptive strike on the Tibetan railways and highways, no point attacking it when China is fully prepared with all weapons and supplies in place. They are planning for a long term war here, if you destroy the rails, they have enough supplies for years. If China destroy the neck, how long can your supplies last?

Why should we attack ? Let PLA transport the entire Army here...Lol.

Status quo is in our favour.

Back
Top Bottom