What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

sun-tzu-sun-tzu-the-supreme-art-of-war-is-to-subdue-the-enemy-without.jpg

Last edited:
No one is under any illusion, you really think their troop movements have gone unnoticed by Indian government higher ups??Why do you think entire Corps level formations are now being moved forward from their peace time locations??And no one buys Chinese crap about these warnings and all, they aren't idiots.Everyone knows who are at fault here and it certainly ain't us!!And who cares what the world thinks, no one is gonna intervene in either side's favor, so who cares, certainly the Chinese do not??
why is not Indian's fault? you are occupied other's land, China give your defense department notice on May, 18 and June 8 saying they will build a road in that area! but India no reply!

The world already knows who is at fault here and it sure ain't us!!They were the ones who started to unilaterally build a road into a disputed territory without asking the other party, there is nothing more to it.
why is not Indian's fault? you are occupied other's land, China give your defense department notice on May, 18 and June 8 saying they will build a road in that area! but India no reply!

why is not Indian's fault? you are occupied other's land, China give your defense department on May, 18 and June 8 saying they will build a road in that area! but India no reply!

It's PRC who's occupying Bhutanese land genius!!We are just there on behalf of Bhutan Government, with whom we have got a defense pact in place.

So you couldn't take the heat and had to run to the mods with your tail tucked between your hind limbs??!!What happened to that tough guy image of yours Mr. Warrior fart??!! :rofl:

After we are done, the only thing you will get back would be the charred bodies of your conscripts. :enjoy:
The confident party does not need to resort to name calling, only the insecured panicking party will do this....and people in this forum can judge who is the inferior party.:rofl:. Btw, strike 2, reported 2nd time.

So you couldn't take the heat and had to run to the mods with your tail tucked between your hind limbs??!!What happened to that tough guy image of yours Mr. Warrior fart??!! :rofl:

After we are done, the only thing you will get back would be the charred bodies of your conscripts. :enjoy:
I always dreaming of conquering kailash from china, it never been our part, still want it tobeour part.

No one is gonna interfere regardless anyway.

I think you didnt get my point yet. I mean, China is not taking any chances here. If there is any conflict, for them, it should be between them and India. They dont want any third party support for India. If it is, then it is Hell for them.
For this
1. Chinese are trying to prove India is not in its own land as it is disputed land between China and Bhutan. And India agrees to it and says that it will not allow any road construction.
2. Chinese says that Bhutan already agreed (only laughable statement) but yet no official response from Bhutan.

It's PRC who's occupying Bhutanese land genius!!We are just there on behalf of Bhutan Government, with whom we have got a defense pact in place.
Bhutan said it is not their land and pact is off years ago!

I think you didnt get my point yet. I mean, China is not taking any chances here. If there is any conflict, for them, it should be between them and India. They dont want any third party support for India. If it is, then it is Hell for them.
For this
1. Chinese are trying to prove India is not in its own land as it is disputed land between China and Bhutan. And India agrees to it and says that it will not allow any road construction.
2. Chinese says that Bhutan already agreed (only laughable statement) but yet no official response from Bhutan.
you have your eyes open!

you have your eyes open!
I think just keep quiet, at first indians says CHinese won't attack, now they are pretty sure it's coming an d panicking

For this

I am sorry if you agree with me or not. But my opinion is that Chinese are moving and forwarding in a very planned manner. And our members are just shouting "Come on, we are waiting". This looks more or less like "Aaa Bail mujhe maar".
And for your statement, "you really think their troop movements have gone unnoticed by Indian government higher ups?", for this, where is the action seen. Same kind of statements from higher ups like "Chinese wont attack", "Its not in chinese benefits', "China will be at loss" etc. etc.
I dont really see any concrete measures from govt. They still feel that Chinese only shout and cannot fight.

I am sorry if you agree with me or not. But my opinion is that Chinese are moving and forwarding in a very planned manner. And our members are just shouting "Come on, we are waiting". This looks more or less like "Aaa Bail mujhe maar".
And for your statement, "you really think their troop movements have gone unnoticed by Indian government higher ups?", for this, where is the action seen. Same kind of statements from higher ups like "Chinese wont attack", "Its not in chinese benefits', "China will be at loss" etc. etc.
I dont really see any concrete measures from govt. They still feel that Chinese only shout and cannot fight.
You are the only sane Indian guy here. My advise is don't give China this time advantage, day by day they are mobilizing more and more. You should attack the supply lines now not when the war starts, it will be too late and all weapons and supplies are stored up.

Just cutting off thee siliguri corridor with a precision strike on the bridges and highy ways would destroy Indian logistics for weeks. Your 200K soldiers will be left starving down the plateau.

The confident party does not need to resort to name calling, only the insecured panicking party will do this....and people in this forum can judge who is the inferior party.:rofl:. Btw, strike 2, reported 2nd time.
Keep reporting for no reason and guess who's gonna get the strikes!! :rofl:

And as for inferior, it's usually the ones littering their comments with smilies and I sure ain't doing that, guess who's the inferior one here.

You are the only sane Indian guy here. My advise is don't give China this time advantage, day by day they are mobilizing more and more. You should attack the supply lines now not when the war starts, it will be too late and all weapons and supplies are stored up.

Just cutting off thee siliguri corridor with a precision strike on the bridges and highy ways would destroy Indian logistics for weeks. Your 200K soldiers will be left starving down the plateau.

Attacking on China's territory will be immediately responded with a massive unimaginable retaliation.

China on the first hand probably won't use the DF-2X/3X/4X, unless everything got escalated later.

I always dreaming of conquering kailash from china, it never been our part, still want it tobeour part.
Nah man, we don't occupy other's land, we are just happy to be left alone.It's just that we are stuck with the shittiest of neighbors world can imagine.

I told you the military is already in full mobilization mode!!They are amassing troops and equipment along the front lines, are constructing new bunkers and digging trenches and refurbishing old ones, what more do you need them to do??Don't be fooled by the posturing of our civilian leadership.

Attacking on China's territory will be immediately responded with a massive unimaginable retaliation.
In the wet dreams of CCP bots like............
China on the first hand probably won't use the DF-2X/3X/4X, unless everything got escalated later.
Who knows, given the prowess of your conscripts, they might become compelled to fire them within a day or two of commencement of hostilities!!
You are the only sane Indian guy here.
Why??Because he sounds so timid??
My advise is don't give China this time advantage, day by day they are mobilizing more and more. You should attack the supply lines now not when the war starts, it will be too late and all weapons and supplies are stored up.
Nah, we will destroy those assets in one go, why waste more munitions on worthless shit like those??
More wet dreams.

According to Chinese propaganda ministry!! :lol:

you have your eyes open!
Only because he's far too timid and docile.

Back
Top Bottom