What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

If u read the same news, singapore is top investor in china

Companies funnel their investments through tax haven countries like Singapore. That's why they are on paper becomes source country of the investment. Same case, Mauritius is a top investor in India. It doesn't mean, that money is Mauritius's own money.

Haha, 52 days now and the Chinese (along with their pathetic Pakistani cheerleaders) are still posturing and making empty threats.

I have been rather cynical about India's defence policy under Modi but this incident has given me immense confidence in him/his team, India has utterly humiliated the Chinese and shown them for what they are (over hyped bullies).

What an operation by India- well planned and perfectly executed that has been so succesful the Chinese have absolutely no idea how to respond.

Haha, 52 days now and the Chinese (along with their pathetic Pakistani cheerleaders) are still posturing and making empty threats.

I have been rather cynical about India's defence policy under Modi but this incident has given me immense confidence in him/his team, India has utterly humiliated the Chinese and shown them for what they are (over hyped bullies).

What an operation by India- well planned and perfectly executed that has been so succesful the Chinese have absolutely no idea how to respond.

The Chinese leadership knows very well that due the restrictions set by the inhospitable terrain, the operations would largely have to be confined to infantry warfare and if it comes to a shooting match, it's gonna be a blood bath!!Guess that's why they have been reluctant so far to actually walk the talk.

The Chinese leadership knows very well that due the restrictions set by the inhospitable terrain, the operations would largely have to be confined to infantry warfare and if it comes to a shooting match, it's gonna be a blood bath!!Guess that's why they have been reluctant so far to actually walk the talk.
They expected that they would simply open their mouths, issue the usual threats and India would jump out of the way.

Bullies become bullies becuase they are used to getting their own way, now that they have been stood up to their weakness is there for all to see.

They expected that they would simply open their mouths, issue the usual threats and India would jump out of the way.

Bullies become bullies becuase they are used to getting their own way, now that they have been stood up to their weakness is there for all to see.

Always the same with them bullies, well, they still have time till 19th, let's see what they do.

No worries. Bhutan govt.'s official stand is clear and it is same as India.

http://www.mfa.gov.bt/press-releases/press-release-272.html

In view of the many queries raised recently in the media regarding the Bhutan – China boundary in the Doklam area the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would like to convey the following:

On 16th June 2017, the Chinese Army started constructing a motorable road from Dokola in the Doklam area towards the Bhutan Army camp at Zompelri. Boundary talks are ongoing between Bhutan and China and we have written agreements of 1988 and 1998 stating that the two sides agree to maintain peace and tranquility in their border areas pending a final settlement on the boundary question, and to maintain status quo on the boundary as before March 1959. The agreements also state that the two sides will refrain from taking unilateral action, or use of force, to change the status quo of the boundary.

Bhutan has conveyed to the Chinese side, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel, that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between our two countries. Bhutan hopes that the status quo in the Doklam area will be maintained as before 16 June 2017.

No worries. Bhutan govt.'s official stand is clear and it is same as India.

http://www.mfa.gov.bt/press-releases/press-release-272.html

In view of the many queries raised recently in the media regarding the Bhutan – China boundary in the Doklam area the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would like to convey the following:

On 16th June 2017, the Chinese Army started constructing a motorable road from Dokola in the Doklam area towards the Bhutan Army camp at Zompelri. Boundary talks are ongoing between Bhutan and China and we have written agreements of 1988 and 1998 stating that the two sides agree to maintain peace and tranquility in their border areas pending a final settlement on the boundary question, and to maintain status quo on the boundary as before March 1959. The agreements also state that the two sides will refrain from taking unilateral action, or use of force, to change the status quo of the boundary.

Bhutan has conveyed to the Chinese side, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel, that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between our two countries. Bhutan hopes that the status quo in the Doklam area will be maintained as before 16 June 2017.
You see how effortlessly they snatch nepal from india few years back.

This guy is 99% pakistani and 100% not chinese.
I agree. He can't be Chines. I can smell him that he is 100% from a land of pure. I can understand from his support for khalistani and praising Sikhs. This idiot Pakistan doesn't understand that sikh are loyal and patriot people and after all they are Indian and our people. I don't know why his stupidity makes him think that sikh will take his side. Completely retard.

india better get ready the coffins and military funerals too for their soldiers
Mr SG or shall I call you mr pak. you should be ashamed that 2 months have passed and you couldn't do jack shit. how long do need 2 years? Believe me you don't have guts and you don't need coffin we will bury you dead or alive there for free of charge.

Last edited:
India says China will not attack, relax bro, it's fake, we are just bluffing you. :rofl: China has started sending in hundreds of HQ-16A anti air missiles, specifically to counter Indian air strike. It's a no brainer since after we kill those soldiers, India's only option is airstrikes, and once we annihilate the first wave, we send in j-20s to kill those radars and destroy every single air base in NE, your 200K soldiers will be stuck in the lowlands after we destroy the roads going up to Doklam. Tht's why China was never worried about the number of soldiers, they will be camping throughout the conflict in Gangtok.:rofl:

We have 900 Z-10s and you have NO ATTACK HELIS. Go luck sending in your transport helis.
It will take a while for sheep to grow some balls

:close_tema:YOU CAN SHAKE MOUNTAINS BUT NOT PLA :woot::rofl: and the reason being they are already shaking :blah:

Back
Top Bottom