What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

They scare of ze Hanuman Yindoo army on the vedic 5366 Gen fighter.

If Modi wants to overtake China by licking USA's boot. I'm sorry he can't pull it off cause Nehru had done that 60 years ago, back then he licked two boots(USA and Soviet).

Still got beaten the shit out of by China.
With NK in stand-by mode, what options do these "Ivy League" strategists have???? We now know how that best "Ivy league" folk, Robert McNamara, busted it all with ~70K US casualities!!!! No wonder, President Trump is going dead hard on them!!!!!

I don't think we are little, Sikhs are tall but not their Hindu underlings, that's why you need the brave Sikhs as commanders, Hindus can't fight. I respect Sikhs, they should get their Khalistan. Btw, my dravidian friend, stop fighting for the Hindutvas, they are gonna destroy Tamilan culture and impose Hindi on you. They view you as dark pariahs of India, I know this personally. I was talking to a Mumbaikar, fairer skinned Indian, he was so angry when I said I thought Indians were dark like Tamils. He said this is wrong, he said Tamils are the only darkies and they are giving a bad image to him. LOL
At least we have color contrasts in India........all you guys got are yellow skin...hahahaa!thats funny...Now dont tell me the world doest call you yellowman!...I am a Indian by birth...Go to Chennai and check it out sometime...make sure you wear some heels though little Chinaman!

I admire your IQ. Acting after 8 months of warning is a surprise.
They have been warning right from 1967..after the spanking they got.

At least we have color contrasts in India........all you guys got are yellow skin...hahahaa!thats funny...Now dont tell me the world doest call you yellowman!...I am a Indian by birth...Go to Chennai and check it out sometime...make sure you wear some heels though little Chinaman!

I dont understand how Indians make fun of Chinese-looking people and yet claim all of the North East.

I dont understand how Indians make fun of Chinese-looking people and yet claim all of the North East.
I dont know how the Chinese make racial comments and think they are not going to put in their place...go back and read the post of your comrades.....then you will know....as far as Indian North East people of India..you dont have to worry about it..its out Internal Matter...They can call out southie/Madarasi/sambar or what ever..its at least in the family...you guys worry about not converting everyone into mythological HAN Dynasty.

I dont know how the Chinese make racial comments and think they are not going to put in their place...go back and read the post of your comrades.....then you will know....as far as Indian North East people of India..you dont have to worry about it..its out Internal Matter...They can call out southie/Madarasi/sambar or what ever..its at least in the family...you guys worry about not converting everyone into mythological HAN Dynasty.
Lol I'm not Chinese, I'm just saying whenever u make those yellow dog eating 'chink' stereotypes, remember ur 'integral part of India' the north east and ladakh look like that and also eat dog meat.

Chinese dont need coffins.

Chinese will bury india soldiers on the spot
I know Chinese don't care about their army ,they won't even bury their soldiers.hey don't worry we will give them decent burial according to their belief and won't let them go unrespected

They have been warning right from 1967..after the spanking they got.
Well, I am not exactly yellow, I am actually as fair as a Caucasian, most North Chinese are like that. No problem calling me yellow, I am not embarrassed by my golden skin if exposed to tropical sun. Btw, I am 6 feet plus weighing 85kgs, not exactly sure how you define small. :D

Been to Chennai, and the Tamils there are darker than most Africans I've ever seen. Hindustanis actually really despise Tamils, this is a fact my friends told me. My advise, it's better for you to have a homeland, China has no conflict with Tamil Nadu at all, except maybe for the slaughtering of Tamils in Sri Lanka where we just provided arms and tactical advise, we were never involved directly.:angel:

Great twisted Indian logic, you define racial discrimination as a big family fun. :rofl:. Once the war starts, the first to be lynched by Hindu fanatics will be them. I pity these people, the women treated like whores in India and the men used as cannon fodders. Every year, fair skinned Nepalis and NEs are abducted and sold for these skin fetish dark Hindus.:disagree:

Let the Han Nation protect you and defend you from these dark rakshasas(used by Aryan to describe Dravidians in Hinduism).

Its okay, china will favour us someday.

at least we dont have terrorist attack like india :-)

Previously, China harboured hopes that Singapore – with over 70% ethnic Chinese – would side China on international issues. But now, Beijing no longer treats Singapore as “trusted Chinese”.

“China’s policy towards Singapore is clearer now. Chinese people now know they cannot treat Singaporeans as Chinese,” says Prof Zhai.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ingapore-differently-now/#1f10PMj8U1CqbBbr.99

Previously, China harboured hopes that Singapore – with over 70% ethnic Chinese – would side China on international issues. But now, Beijing no longer treats Singapore as “trusted Chinese”.

“China’s policy towards Singapore is clearer now. Chinese people now know they cannot treat Singaporeans as Chinese,” says Prof Zhai.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ingapore-differently-now/#1f10PMj8U1CqbBbr.99

If u read the same news, singapore is top investor in china

Back
Top Bottom