What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

We got kicked out? Last I heard there are still Chinese soldiers camping with you guys there. :rofl:. Everyone buys Chinese product, in return they sell something of value to China, when you have a 50bil$ deficit, it means your country is producing crap no one wants.:lol:

Last I heard, Chinese government only issued 4 warning officially, you can't differentiate media commentaries and official gov announcement?
I said this erkier,china is playing very cleverly with their media. Chinese govt is running theirs media,so any warning via state run media can be interpreted in either way.
1) If any war breake out,you guys will tell we allready issued 69plus warnings
2) If chinese withdrawd without firing a shot,you guys will tell what the warning out was the editorial opinion of a newspaper.

It's next to impossible for China to now take successful military action against India.

May be the Chinese could have had an edge at the very beginning but India has had a lot of time to prepare now.

For a short conflict, surprise is the key element.

Now India not only has adequate forces deployed, but also has terrain advantage.

So short of a full scale war (with possible Naval blockade of China in the Indian Ocean), or a negotiated settlement at the dialogue table, I don't see how China can come out of this mess not looking like a loser.
Why would it be impossible? You are giving us chance of a preemptive strike, we just need to destroy the mountain path to Doklam, take out the howitzers, your 200K soldiers will be camping in Gangtok throughout the conflict. Of course you will counter with air strikes, why do you think we are transporting hundreds of SAMs to Tibet? If you use air power, we just use J20s to take out the radar, long range cruise missiles to immbolize the air bases and H-6K to destroy those bases. Then precision strike in SIliguri, we basically cut off the whole NE. Then create a NO FLY ZONE near siliguri, any Indian aircraft flying near will be shot down.

1) India has no strategic bomber like H-6K
2) No Stealth plane
3) No long range cruise missiles
4) No true attack helis.

You are roasted chapatis man.:rofl:

I said this erkier,china is playing very cleverly with their media. Chinese govt is running theirs media,so any warning via state run media can be interpreted in either way.
1) If any war breake out,you guys will tell we allready issued 69plus warnings
2) If chinese withdrawd without firing a shot,you guys will tell what the warning out was the editorial opinion of a newspaper.
Now why would China withdraw? What can India offer for us to withdraw? Let's be neutral and logical here...you created a conflict and you expect us to withdraw?:angel:

Why would it be impossible? You are giving us chance of a preemptive strike, we just need to destroy the mountain path to Doklam, take out the howitzers, your 200K soldiers will be camping in Gangtok throughout the conflict. Of course you will counter with air strikes, why do you think we are transporting hundreds of SAMs to Tibet? If you use air power, we just use J20s to take out the radar, long range cruise missiles to immbolize the air bases and H-6K to destroy those bases. Then precision strike in SIliguri, we basically cut off the whole NE. Then create a NO FLY ZONE near siliguri, any Indian aircraft flying near will be shot down.

1) India has no strategic bomber like H-6K
2) No Stealth plane
3) No long range cruise missiles
4) No true attack helis.

You are roasted chapatis man.:rofl:

Now why would China withdraw? What can India offer for us to withdraw? Let's be neutral and logical here...you created a conflict and you expect us to withdraw?:angel:
You are the invasive force here, that too on a small defenceless nation.

We got kicked out? Last I heard there are still Chinese soldiers camping with you guys there. :rofl:. Everyone buys Chinese product, in return they sell something of value to China, when you have a 50bil$ deficit, it means your country is producing crap no one wants.:lol:

Last I heard, Chinese government only issued 4 warning officially, you can't differentiate media commentaries and official gov announcement?
Yes you guys were pushed out...end of the day your purpose was to construct road..not gonna happen..so go ahead and camp out with the Indians....as far as the products..that China produces, can be easily done..but ROI is not worth it...!

Yes you guys were pushed out...end of the day your purpose was to construct road..not gonna happen..so go ahead and camp out with the Indians....as far as the products..that China produces, can be easily done..but ROI is not worth it...!
Pushed out? Ermm, are you alright? WE ARE STILL THERE....... :azn:. ROI sure, 50 bil$ is not a huge amount of ROI I guess. :rofl:

Pushed out? Ermm, are you alright? WE ARE STILL THERE....... :azn:. ROI sure, 50 bil$ is not a huge amount of ROI I guess. :rofl:
Want me to post the video where little chinamen were pushed out!...yes ROI is not worth it, the sweat shops of China can do that for the world.

Want me to post the video where little chinamen were pushed out!...yes ROI is not worth it, the sweat shops of China can do that for the world.
I don't think we are little, Sikhs are tall but not their Hindu underlings, that's why you need the brave Sikhs as commanders, Hindus can't fight. I respect Sikhs, they should get their Khalistan. Btw, my dravidian friend, stop fighting for the Hindutvas, they are gonna destroy Tamilan culture and impose Hindi on you. They view you as dark pariahs of India, I know this personally. I was talking to a Mumbaikar, fairer skinned Indian, he was so angry when I said I thought Indians were dark like Tamils. He said this is wrong, he said Tamils are the only darkies and they are giving a bad image to him. LOL

I don't think we are little, Sikhs are tall but not their Hindu underlings, that's why you need the brave Sikhs as commanders, Hindus can't fight. I respect Sikhs, they should get their Khalistan. Btw, my dravidian friend, stop fighting for the Hindutvas, they are gonna destroy Tamilan culture and impose Hindi on you. They view you as dark pariahs of India, I know this personally. I was talking to a Mumbaikar, fairer skinned Indian, he was so angry when I said I thought Indians were dark like Tamils. He said this is wrong, he said Tamils are the only darkies and they are giving a bad image to him. LOL
I suspect you've ever been outside China let alone talking to a Mumbaikaar about Tamil Indians.

Did a Chinese just made fun of Indians about height? For real? Delusional arent you.

APJ Abdul Kalam should be a Tamil that your troll orientation covers.

There are morons everywhere just like the one I am talking to.

Tamilans may have quarrel with neighboring states for any myriad of reasons. But they are Indians just like everyone else.

Tamil contributions to this nation is numerous to count.

If anyone tries to impose anything they don't want, they happen to be very good at defending their stand.

I suspect you've ever been outside China let alone talking to a Mumbaikaar about Tamil Indians.

I hate this. Again I am telling another Indian. Stop giving logic to a bot.

He is a third rate troll name @Han Patriot who got banned for racially abusing Indians (well, I suspect he was banned for that)

Now he is back with a new ID @Han Warrior doing the same and the moderators are nowhere to be seen.

Why would it be impossible?

Listen little one.

I said what I had to. If what I said is of too demanding of your 50 cents brain to comprehend, that's your problem, not mine.

Barking dogs seldom bite.

If yall really wanted, you'd have bitten by now.

There's only so much attention the constant Global Times level barking can get you. If you want more, bite!

This guy is 99% pakistani and 100% not chinese.

Ha ha india has already base on f22 and f35 and so your base and waste Carthage weapon go to hell Chinese is not stealth only test bet not suited full scale war . I see that tank competition type 96 tank broke that fly wheel in chain drive also broken so go get Good tank produce:yay::haha:

What exactly you meant????

So a puny country like India took away 'China's integral part - Doklam plateau' from China and all that the Super Power is print Global Times articles?

It's getting close to 2 months now.

Where's the so-called superpower's fury? :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom