What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

Good that u never boasted about the number of tanks with wheels you guys have :lol::lol:

Funny how we managed to finish the race and get second place, this despite the Iranian tank used their armor to grind on our tank wheels.. You know what happened yesterday right? TWO Indian T90s were fried. :rofl:

I admire your IQ. Acting after 8 months of warning is a surprise.
You never know, it might be 8 months, might be 3 months, might even be tomorrow. Indians are going to live in fear and shiver always, I can imagine the 40 soldiers having this mental torture daily.

Funny how we managed to finish the race and get second place, this despite the Iranian tank used their armor to grind on our tank wheels.. You know what happened yesterday right? TWO Indian T90s were fried. :rofl:

You never know, it might be 8 months, might be 3 months, might even be tomorrow. Indians are going to live in fear and shiver always, I can imagine the 40 soldiers having this mental torture daily.

All hail the great victory of the wheeled Chinese tank :lol:

All hail the great victory of the wheeled Chinese tank :lol:
Wow, you still can laugh after frying two tanks? Bro, you just got booted out! Are you shameless or something?
I guess this is the national psyche of India. :rofl:

You do know we have real time satellite monitoring right? Do you know our inventory of missiles?No point talking now, let's see the results of the war. A month ago, even you don't believe the Chinese will attack, it seems most Indians are accepting there is an imminent attack coming soon.
And India does not have the same realtime monitoring?..are you for real...As far as inventory of Missiles..I do know your inventory of Warnings...No point in talking..its you guys who have been talking for the last 2 months..So now you wont talk..comeon..issue us one more warning please...Indians always knew how sneaky and slimy the Chinese are (We learnt that betrayal in 62)..so yes..India is always expecting the unexpected from the Chinese..but one thing they were not expecting was a gutless barrage of warnings for the last 2 months...with no substance...so hencefoth stop talking and attach already....lets see how your war machine works...I am getting to doubt your actual defence products..lets find out.

And India does not have the same realtime monitoring?..are you for real...As far as inventory of Missiles..I do know your inventory of Warnings...No point in talking..its you guys who have been talking for the last 2 months..So now you wont talk..comeon..issue us one more warning please...Indians always knew how sneaky and slimy the Chinese are (We learnt that betrayal in 62)..so yes..India is always expecting the unexpected from the Chinese..but one thing they were not expecting was a gutless barrage of warnings for the last 2 months...with no substance...so hencefoth stop talking and attach already....lets see how your war machine works...I am getting to doubt your actual defence products..lets find out.
Yes, India does not have realtime satellite monitoring. :D. It seems you don't know the amount of missiles China has in inventory vs India, well ignorance is bliss I guess. We issued some warnings and 90% of Indians retreated back to their side of the border, last I heard they increased by 13 soldiers. :rofl:. Don't worry the slaughter will come, imagine the mental torment your soldiers are having now. You are letting China choose how and when to attack, that's the biggest strategic mistake, if I was India I will attack the Tibetan supply lines now before China finished her reinforcements.

Yes, India does not have realtime satellite monitoring. :D. It seems you don't know the amount of missiles China has in inventory vs India, well ignorance is bliss I guess. We issued some warnings and 90% of Indians retreated back to their side of the border, last I heard they increased by 13 soldiers. :rofl:. Don't worry the slaughter will come, imagine the mental torment your soldiers are having now. You are letting China choose how and when to attack, that's the biggest strategic mistake, if I was India I will attack the Tibetan supply lines now before China finished her reinforcements.
Ha!...another warning...China is free to choose when she ceases to exist in its present form..thats China's call...Like I said before..Talk is cheap...like your products..India is waiting and will continue to wait..No road will be built, that is India's official stand..and its what it is..now lets get ready for one more fake warnings from the coward's!..lol

in the meantime the real words from China officially!

http://thediplomat.com/2017/08/afte...s-defense-ministry-invites-indian-media-over/

In the meeting, China’s Defense Ministry expressed some exclusive opinions that were rarely reported before. And one of the most important signals the ministry sent was that the hawkish rhetoric some Chinese state media had published does not represent China’s official position.

China’s Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Sr. Col. Ren Guoqiang, told the Indian journalists that some views — such as “China is considering small-scale military operation to remove Indian troops” — reported by China’s hawkish government-run media (Global Times in particular) cannot represent the position of the Defense Ministry.

Ha!...another warning...China is free to choose when she ceases to exist in its present form..thats China's call...Like I said before..Talk is cheap...like your products..India is waiting and will continue to wait..No road will be built, that is India's official stand..and its what it is..now lets get ready for one more fake warnings from the coward's!..lol

http://thediplomat.com/2017/08/afte...s-defense-ministry-invites-indian-media-over/

In the meeting, China’s Defense Ministry expressed some exclusive opinions that were rarely reported before. And one of the most important signals the ministry sent was that the hawkish rhetoric some Chinese state media had published does not represent China’s official position.

China’s Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Sr. Col. Ren Guoqiang, told the Indian journalists that some views — such as “China is considering small-scale military operation to remove Indian troops” — reported by China’s hawkish government-run media (Global Times in particular) cannot represent the position of the Defense Ministry.
He's right. India should not let China move troops and ammunition to the fight zone. They should launch an attack now to cut the supply line. Dude, it's basic war strategy. If Indian commanders don't know this,you guys will be killed on first Chinese strike

He's right. India should not let China move troops and ammunition to the fight zone. They should launch an attack now to cut the supply line. Dude, it's basic war strategy. If Indian commanders don't know this,you guys will be killed on first Chinese strike
Premptive strike isnt a good option, when we have geogrophical advantage.

You know what is funny..words like Should have, would have, could have ......if this was really trues it will be done..in reality...Nope..gutless China was shown her place by slumdogs..India...hahaha!..what a shame....Like I said words like will be killed could be killed, should be killed ....Balls!..You guys dont have it in you!

It's next to impossible for China to now take successful military action against India.

May be the Chinese could have had an edge at the very beginning but India has had a lot of time to prepare now.

For a short conflict, surprise is the key element.

Now India not only has adequate forces deployed, but also has terrain advantage.

So short of a full scale war (with possible Naval blockade of China in the Indian Ocean), or a negotiated settlement at the dialogue table, I don't see how China can come out of this mess not looking like a loser.

Premptive strike isnt a good option, when we have geogrophical advantage.

Do you think he understands that? He thinks wars is like FPS or RPG games.

Stop wasting your time explaining logic to a moron.

Of course our products are competitive, why do you think you buy billions of it? :rofl: When did I give another warning, I am just advising you, you can choose to believe it. This is basic strategy, never let your enemy choose how and when to attack you while you are basically sitting ducks waiting for the attack to come.

According to multiple Indian media outlets, a few Indian journalists have been visiting China’s Defense Ministry in Beijing and having face-to-face dialogues with high-level officers of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). The dialogue was organized by the All China Journalist Association, a semi-governmental organization led by the Communist Party of China.

Based on the reports of Indian daily newspapers The Economic Times and The Times of India, China’s Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Sr. Col. Ren Guoqiang, told the Indian journalists that some views — such as “China is considering small-scale military operation to remove Indian troops” — reported by China’s hawkish government-run media (Global Times in particular) cannot represent the position of the Defense Ministry.

All according to Indian media....I rest my case.:rofl:.

They fail to understand the most basic warfare strategy. They are basically camping there waiting for China to attack, they don't know when and they don't know how. Amazing bunch of people.

Of course our products are competitive, why do you think you buy billions of it? :rofl: When did I give another warning, I am just advising you, you can choose to believe it. This is basic strategy, never let your enemy choose how and when to attack you while you are basically sitting ducks waiting for the attack to come.
Everyone in the world buys China's cheap products...so what...I never said you gave me warning, read again..I said the Cowards (China) will issue another warning....Thanks for your advise, I think its better if you advise your comrades to stop issuing fake warnings, no one is buying. As per your basic strategy you entered Bhutan s territory, sneakily..and was kicked out forcefully..so all I saw was the Peking Ducks get out, with their tails between ther legs. (Video proof)...Yeah so basically thats what happened....now stop making a fool of yourself.

Everyone in the world buys China's cheap products...so what...I never said you gave me warning, read again..I said the Cowards (China) will issue another warning....Thanks for your advise, I think its better if you advise your comrades to stop issuing fake warnings, no one is buying. As per your basic strategy you entered Bhutan s territory, sneakily..and was kicked out forcefully..so all I saw was the Peking Ducks get out, with their tails between ther legs. (Video proof)...Yeah so basically thats what happened....now stop making a fool of yourself.
We got kicked out? Last I heard there are still Chinese soldiers camping with you guys there. :rofl:. Everyone buys Chinese product, in return they sell something of value to China, when you have a 50bil$ deficit, it means your country is producing crap no one wants.:lol:

Last I heard, Chinese government only issued 4 warning officially, you can't differentiate media commentaries and official gov announcement?

Back
Top Bottom