What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

Lol... jaa beta kar le tayyari... saale sari tayyari gand mein ghusegi iss bar. Pls arrange for more equipments.. its easier for us to destroy all chines asset together.

Sirf g*** mein hi kyun, na jane kaha kaha ghusni hai inki isbaar. :lol:

Where did you see panic??Or is it desperate attempt to hide your own panic and the shivering in your pants I see??Or have you been so panicked that now you are seeing things?? :rofl:

For the past few days, I see many posts like transportation of missiles, blood, ammunition etc.etc. from the chinese members to prove their prepareness for a battle.
We dont see any such developement or any proven statement from our end. There are only bold statements like "Come on, we are ready", "China cannot attack", "China only shouts' etc. etc.
Chinese media and the official statements continuously trying to prove that it is India who is in another territory does not belong to them and silently building their millitary strength by buying time. This shows their strategy that once they fire their first bullet, no one will blame them as they were giving warnings.
The Indian govt. should not remain under the illusion that the Chinese will just shout and will not attack.

For the past few days, I see many posts like transportation of missiles, blood, ammunition etc.etc. from the chinese members to prove their prepareness for a battle.
We dont see any such developement or any proven statement from our end. There are only bold statements like "Come on, we are ready", "China cannot attack", "China only shouts' etc. etc.
Chinese media and the official statements continuously trying to prove that it is India who is in another territory does not belong to them and silently building their millitary strength by buying time. This shows their strategy that once they fire their first bullet, no one will blame them as they were giving warnings.
The Indian govt. should not remain under the illusion that the Chinese will just shout and will not attack.
No one is under any illusion, you really think their troop movements have gone unnoticed by Indian government higher ups??Why do you think entire Corps level formations are now being moved forward from their peace time locations??And no one buys Chinese crap about these warnings and all, they aren't idiots.Everyone knows who are at fault here and it certainly ain't us!!And who cares what the world thinks, no one is gonna intervene in either side's favor, so who cares, certainly the Chinese do not??

No one is under any illusion, you really think their troop movements have gone unnoticed by Indian government higher ups??Why do you think entire Corps level formations are now being moved forward from their peace time locations??And no one buys Chinese crap about these warnings and all, they aren't idiots.Everyone knows who are at fault here and it certainly ain't us!!And who cares what the world thinks, no one is gonna intervene in either side's favor, so who cares, certainly the Chinese do not??

Then the what is the point of shouting who fires the first bullet? It really counts. You got to prove to the world that it is not your fault.

Then the what is the point of shouting who fires the first bullet? It really counts. You got to prove to the world that it is not your fault.
The world already knows who is at fault here and it sure ain't us!!They were the ones who started to unilaterally build a road into a disputed territory without asking the other party, there is nothing more to it.

This over confidence when you say .."after we kill Indian soldiers"... will cost you much more than what your see on papers right now. For god sake show some balls now and attack or else stop these warninh and threats... this is not Phillipines or Vietnam... its time you see how you cant mess with everyone.
Add japs too along with phillipines. For your info, chinese defeated by vietnamies in past.

The world already knows who is at fault here and it sure ain't us!!They were the ones who started to unilaterally build a road into a disputed territory without asking the other party, there is nothing more to it.

As you said, the world really doesnt really care for anything not in their interest. I am also not pointing to that.
I am just saying that the Chinese are vey well planned and are not giving any chance to anyone to interfere.

As you said, the world really doesnt really care for anything not in their interest. I am also not pointing to that.
I am just saying that the Chinese are vey well planned and are not giving any chance to anyone to interfere.
No one is gonna interfere regardless anyway.

You are absolouTly correct. The chinese were talking via paper agency. Its a strtegy actually.Since chinese nedia controlled by govt any warning or statement via this news agency can be treated in either way, same tine its official and unofficial.
So at the end of the day chinese govt in safe position both infron of natin and internatinal section, If any thing goes wrong they can tell warnings already isdued, if they pull back with out firing shot then they can say all the warnings and all are opinion Of news paper, nothing related to govt.

Defeated by Viets but yet we are holding so much islands previously controlled by Vietnam...I wonder.
So you are admitting that chinese are invasive force in asia.

The more you call names, the more insecured and immatured you sound...such shameful behaviour...I pity India. :D
What name calling you saw in that particular post??!!Now I'm sure that you are seeing things, don't worry, it will pass, eventually. :D

Back
Top Bottom