What's new

50 days of Doklam standoff: As China increases troop presence, Indian Army gets battle ready

This means within days we will launch our preemptive nuclear strike on Delhi to end the war with zero Chinese casualties. The battle plan is already decided!

:pop::pop::pop::pop: makes for a good Hollywood script

Chinese have agreed to move 100 meters inward from their current postures. Indian army will reciprocate once Chinese pla moves back, although seems like India is strengthening the army posture near borders.
Marcos are also deployed in Ladakh, seems like Jaguars will likely to target Chinese occupied east Turkmenistan air bases in north if things turn hot will form a formidable strike package.

This means within days we will launch our preemptive nuclear strike on Delhi to end the war with zero Chinese casualties. The battle plan is already decided!

ok

Last edited:
Nope, I would say at least 6 months for a 2 year war, with acclimatization, etc. That's sound about right, it's best to attack during winter, when well supplied Chinese troops can cut off the transport mountain pass in Doka La. We will be having hot meals and Indians will be in their lil tents.
LOL!!!! From 9 AM last Saturday the chinese had postponed the start of war by 2 weeks. Now looks like they are going to postpone again by 6 months.

Shameless people, don't have guts to be men when the moment comes.

Defeated by Viets but yet we are holding so much islands previously controlled by Vietnam...I wonder.

Defeated by Vietnam yet we gained so much territory from them (including the Paracel islands they never seem to stop talking about), defeated by India yet we gained so much territory from them (Aksai Chin). :P

Sure sure, judging from your poor coordination and planning skills, I can bet India will start crying when she loses.

winning or losing doesn't matter, its simple if there is win we will be masters of land and njoy it like kings if we lose we will be in high heavens died like a true warrior protecting our motherland.

Last edited:
winning or losing doesn't matter, its simple if there is win we will be masters of land and njoy it like kings if we lose we will be in high heavens died like a true warrior protecting out motherland.
Since when Doklam is your motherland? Delusional as usual.

Defeated by Vietnam yet we gained so much territory from them (including the Paracel islands they never seem to stop talking about), defeated by India yet we gained so much territory from them (Aksai Chin). :P
That's the point, each time we get defeated, we somehow gain territory, this is perplexing. :rofl:

Guys, do you know who is this girl?

Is she some kind of Bollywood superstar?

1501194240700699.jpg

Its from a movie. Forget the film nam, but the acyress is "Tabu",i guess.

Yep, the facial expression from the two male soldiers already convinced me that it was a movie.

If she is a real soldier, then our PLA brothers will do everything to get her alive. :enjoy:

Yep, the facial expression from the two male soldiers already convinced me that it was a movie.

If she is a real soldier, then our PLA brothers will do everything to get her alive. :enjoy:
Men will be men, always. The same feelings when i see the chinese and north korean pared, same feeling when i see idf soldiers too. Between, its a police costume nit an arny unuform.

Also dont ger misguided by her biibs looks, it could be the wonder job by padded bra.

Back
Top Bottom