What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u seriously believe in surveys??....ask stupid questions to a population of 3000 and come to a conclusion of 1.2 billion people...

elections are the biggest surveys...even they arent accurate

If done scientifically they can be effective

Thats the spirit mate. I think sometimes we take our selves too seriously :D

Chill out we want no tension on PDF so what if India can not be America. I mean what kind of that goal is it anyway.

its not even a goal as assumed by the op...btw whats the actual full form of "OP" ??

i don't care about thread , but something weird about this member , he is really have many posts but in her information only 1 !!

what.gif

honestly..am not annoyed with OP or his so called "opinion". It is intended for the mods...hope they have a little respect for their own forum policies.

Forum rules only apply to Indians. The OP is intellectually challenged. If mods continue to allow opinions of intellectually challenged people to become threads, I don't see a great future for this forum. I remember the old days, when this forum was intellectually stimulating and members mature.

If done scientifically they can be effective

nope...i still dont agree...yaar diversity in humans is huge to do any kind of survey....

although its my personal view...for example...there was this survey in 2010...which showed pakistanis are in general happier than indians...same survey in 2011 said indians are happier than pakistanis...

ground reality...as far as i know is...2010 was worse for pakistan...2011 was worse for india...both affecting general populace

5 Reasons why India can never become a country like United states.

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom, luxury, pleasure that no one can match.

reasons why India can never become a country like US are:-

1) people are really backward. this also includes so called educated, rich people. Indians are backward in terms of many things. they stick to their age old belief and consider themselves to be saint which they are not. we have one word for people like them, that is, backwards.

2)Indians are scared creatures. they are afraid of changes even if it means happiness. they are so much involved with their nonsense beliefs that its difficult for them to accept anything different. we have one word for people like them, that is, cowards

3)They are different people inside and different outside. they preach something, show something, behave something but from inside they are something else. they keep trying to impress others who don't give a damn and disregard those who give them lots of respect. they run for something which they can't have and in the name of morality suppress , kill and murder many individual's desire including their own. we have one word for people like them, hypocrites.

4)They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.

5)anything different is shameless for them. They think entire world is shameless in doing things that their moral instinct says is against their principles despite knowing that those shameless people enjoy a better, happy and satisfying life than they ever will be able to live. we have one word for people like them, Jealous.

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.
india will never become america...........india will remain as india but will be more developed than america..........when all our citizens get well educated there is no power to stop india from becoming the superpower...........after all we have more educated people than america.........:p

Forum rules only apply to Indians. The OP is intellectually challenged. If mods continue to allow opinions of intellectually challenged people to become threads, I don't see a great future for this forum. I remember the old days, when this forum was intellectually stimulating and members mature.

sorry to say but the response many of you have given to my posts make you all look Mentally challenged. now that's something i could not figure out from observation.

why is it so difficult for you to accept your traits?? from your personal life give me some examples which shows that you stood for your happiness even if it required breaking many norms?? or any changes that you accepted happily without criticizing it?? how many times have you criticized western culture and at the same appreciated American life?? how many times you had cultural shocks??

nope...i still dont agree...yaar diversity in humans is huge to do any kind of survey....

although its my personal view...for example...there was this survey in 2010...which showed pakistanis are in general happier than indians...same survey in 2011 said indians are happier than pakistanis...

ground reality...as far as i know is...2010 was worse for pakistan...2011 was worse for india...both affecting general populace

Agree or not, Surveys if done properly can give fairly accurate result with some error. you should read statistical inference to know more about it. there are several surveys done which were found to be close to population even with small sample.

dont speak on a topic which you dont know. you look like a fool

sorry to say but the response many of you have given to my posts make you all look Mentally challenged. now that's something i could not figure out from observation.

why is it so difficult for you to accept your traits?? from your personal life give me some examples which shows that you stood for your happiness even if it required breaking many norms?? or any changes that you accepted happily without criticizing it?? how many times have you criticized western culture and at the same appreciated American life?? how many times you had cultural shocks??

Agree or not, Surveys if done properly can give fairly accurate result with some error. you should read statistical inference to know more about it. there are several surveys done which were found to be close to population even with small sample.

and YOU are the one telling me to not speak on a topic i dont know about??...i mean YOU??...when u arent even responding properly to questions raised by several people (including me)....

now where is "ITS MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION"...."PERSONAL OPINION" stuff??....ive read hell lotta surveys...even by reputed institutions...the world today takes decisions based on that only...n i dont mind...what problem do u have if i dont believe them??

Kya faltu ka tp kar raha hai ye banda....chu ko kuch kaam nahin hain shayad....pehla thread hi Flame/troll post daal diya.....CHu chu CHu :hitwall::hitwall:

Yup, could well balance the act since another thread has become a Kolkota street. ;)

u talking about this thread??...if not....which one which one which one??....pls temme?? *cute innocent puppy-like face* :)

Kya faltu ka tp kar raha hai ye banda....chu ko kuch kaam nahin hain shayad....pehla thread hi Flame/troll post daal diya.....CHu chu CHu :hitwall::hitwall:

kya chu pe atka hai....kuch toh variety laa yaar...indians are champions at this....tum india ka naam dooba doge :D

See Tomato, this forum is fact based and not opinion based. All people have opinions and opinions are subjective. First tell me how come your opinions about Indians have become out traits. That is the reason why I called you intellectuality challenged.

Lot of people here have opinions. Most people have a very deviated opinion about Islam and the Prophet. Would those opinions become the traits of Muslims or the Prophet? If you people expect objectivity, then act objectively.

I know whatever i have written is true maybe that's why its hurting you so much. but i don't intend to highlight something which is not true and make fun of Indians. i am sure deep down you all are able to relate to my points. trust me when i say not everyone can read a person better than me :)

hey Tamato B watch out theres gonna be TAMATO on ur face...followed by egg....

I am yet to find any Indian who says, i did what I wanted to do. what my heart said but what i instead hear is I could not hurt my this and that so i suppressed my desire. Get a life people. you are wasting a huge fertile land. we dont want this kind of culturally backward people to ruin that piece of land. have guts and be brave in real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom