What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomato B- Hope you live long-

But- Tomato B has found a billion- interesting-

I know for likes of you he is the moses of PDF.... nothing surprising though... people look towards people with better intellect so nothing wonderful.

:rofl: The best troll fest I have seen till date. Mods should trace this Id and award him a medal or something ;)

Though he missed out the most important difference. India has Pakistan as a neighbor and America does not :)

Tomato B- I hope there are more like you-

:rofl: The best troll fest I have seen till date. Mods should trace this Id and award him a medal or something ;)

Though he missed out the most important difference. India has Pakistan as a neighbor and America does not :)

Man that was really funny...:rofl:
The best reason why India will never become America...:rofl:

Why would anybody want to be like the americans?

Not sure but, every call centre call i receive, the person on the other side always tries to put on an American accent and tend to introduce themselves as, Clint, Lucy, and even Elvis.

Man that was really funny...:rofl:
The best reason why India will never become America...:rofl:

Hey.. I did not mean it in a derogatory sense.. Anyway, why would India want to be be America. Or for that matter any other country. You guys are doing pretty ok for a 65 year old country. History of countries is written in Decades and centuries and not in months and years.

5 Reasons why India can never become a country like United states.

the convention here is to introduce yourself on the 1st post.

@the topic, why strain to look for five reason why India will never ' become ' America.

Let me give you one.. India does not want to be America ( USA is what I presume you meant and not the entire continent).

Hope this helps.

Some shameless Pakistanis can only show their hatred hiding behind other flags.. Coward they are..

They are now reaching new heights in venting out their frustrations and making weirdest of the comparison for all the failure that they are today.

They failed and blame goes to India and out goes the frustration.

I don't know why they are so obsessed with India and America. May be because both are kicking them hard in their @ss..

Dark knight rises will be better than The avengers , whoever agrees like this.

Avengers producers requested Dark knight producers to postpone their film :P
If they had been released simultaneously, we would have known what would have happened to Avengers :D
However it have less affect on so called Avengers in here :lol:

Mera naam hai bullaaaa ... Main rakhta hun hamesha khullaaaaa....
Tera naam hai chote, tum sage kisi ke nahin hote.....(edited to avoif offending you) :D

BTW You remembered me of good old college days....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom