What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't they be they don't need their sons and daughter to take care of them..Gov is taking care of them by building Oldage houses
Yup they are happy in the old age home where they pass away without anyone knowing they have been dead for many hrs........
Its always better then staying with your family ......and the one thing this Globalization is bringing to India is degradation in our family system where oldage house in India are also on rise .....

i beg to differ. Living in same family with lots of differences that your old parents end up living a life of mouse might be justifiable to you but not to me.

American parents themselves chose to live alone so that they can spend some quality time with their partner. having devoted most of their married life in raising their kid and sacrificing for them exhausts them and they should spend rest of the time with each other.

I would also like to add that American kids visit their parents often and have high respect for them and love their parents like any other kids would do. i dont know what gave you idea that they pass away without anyone knowing. just open your mind and see where you lack.

well, open mindedness is not there in India friend. trust me when i say it. Indians have become open to some topics but only in virtual/intellectual level but not at personal level.

n wat do u mean by personal level??....sticking to culture and adapting the change doesnt mean lack of open mindedness...

even today...no matter what the world markets are...how high is the gold price wateva...official ending of the fiscal is in march or wateva

on the festival of diwali...gold is bought...new ledgers are started etc etc..its considered auspicious...

m just giving an example...get the point and dont dig deep into festivals of india and blah blah...there are some unique things in indians...and if that stops us from becoming usa (which we anyway dont wanna be) let be it...

u must understand by now...in todays world india sees usa only as a market, source of income and technology...thats it...nothing else...exceptions exist

In my personal opinion Pakistanis are backwards..also including the rich pakistanis.

Pakistais are creatures in my personal opinion

Pakistanis are hypocrites in my personal opinion.

pakistanis are ill mannered in my personal opinion.

Pakistahis are jealous lot in my personal opinion.

for Mods and others

I think the mods would agree that its my personal opinion thus i wont be punsihed for it. Initially I though words like jealous indians, hypocrite indians,ill mannered indians are not allowed on the forum as that would be generalisation..but since mods feel that it can be said because thats a personla opinion..and I thought it would be perfectly fine for me if I say things like OP as mods feel thats okay. even things like Indians are creatures is not considered generalisation and derogatory remarks...thsu i used that as well.

P.S : the Op has been quoted just for example , on which words can be used by us on this forum as they are now on my list of approved remarks by mods on this forum.

2 Indians refrain from posting on this thread. as if we dont know the nationality of the OP.
now mods may paint me pink.
th_Indian_flag.gif

You are entitled to your opinions but that is all they are lol

Forget becoming america, the only way peace and stability can be bought to asia is by the dismemberment of this artificial british
creation. The british left a cancer in the sub continent in the form of India.

U were born out of that cancer so that makes u a metastases

And for ur knowledge Metastasis is more harmful to pt then primary cancer......is a last stage :rofl:

Metastasis, or metastatic disease (sometimes abbreviated mets), is the spread of a disease from one organ or part to another non-adjacent organ or part. In origin metastasis is a Greek word meaning "displacement", from μετά, meta, "next", and στάσις, stasis, "placement". The plural is metastases

In my personal opinion Pakistanis are backwards..also including the rich pakistanis.

Pakistais are creatures in my personal opinion

Pakistanis are hypocrites in my personal opinion.

pakistanis are ill mannered in my personal opinion.

Pakistahis are jealous lot in my personal opinion.

for Mods and others

I think the mods would agree that its my personal opinion thus i wont be punsihed for it. Initially I though words like jealous indians, hypocrite indians,ill mannered indians are not allowed on the forum as that would be generalisation..but since mods feel that it can be said because thats a personla opinion..and I thought it would be perfectly fine for me if I say things like OP as mods feel thats okay. even things like Indians are creatures is not considered generalisation and derogatory remarks...thsu i used that as well.

P.S : the Op has been quoted just for example , on which words can be used by us on this forum as they are now on my list of approved remarks by mods on this forum.

2 Indians refrain from posting on this thread. as if we dont know the nationality of the OP.
now mods may paint me pink.
th_Indian_flag.gif

Does this require such long reply. This is a fun thread.

Man that is his opinion. Let him be. There are some some non Pakistani members who on some occasions say things which I find offensive. Sometimes I react sometimes I just ignore it. Maybe that guy was just saying it to annoy you and wind you up. By your response he get the satisfaction that he has wound you up. Give and take mate most of us would meet in real life and probably be quite chilled out and have a drink together and laugh about these things

thats gandhian philosophy...and i truly believe in it...thats the reason i mostly dont respond to such stuff unless m in a mood to shed my anger or have a good laugh (in short "in search of entertainment")...

Simple words tells the story and message damn clearly, Don't judge us, we won't judge you...that includes quoting anyone.....Cheers.
Kindly convey this message to your dear country fellows as well, for i only got to know the likes of Zahid Hamid after joining PDF, since every second Indian member tends to either quote or mention him. Suffice to say, at least he's not the culprit in my post. :)

well, open mindedness is not there in India friend. trust me when i say it. Indians have become open to some topics but only in virtual/intellectual level but not at personal level.
Yeah??? and would you please enlighten me how you came to categorize and generalise 1.2 billion people??Did you do some survey??
How did you manage to observe so man people??

Your source please

Does this require such long reply. This is a fun thread.

honestly..am not annoyed with OP or his so called "opinion". It is intended for the mods...hope they have a little respect for their own forum policies.

Yeah??? and would you please enlighten me how you came to categorize and generalise 1.2 billion people??Did you do some survey??
How did you manage to observe so man people??

Your source please

do u seriously believe in surveys??....ask stupid questions to a population of 3000 and come to a conclusion of 1.2 billion people...

elections are the biggest surveys...even they arent accurate

Kindly convey this message to your dear country fellows as well, for i only got to know the likes of Zahid Hamid after joining PDF, since every second Indian member tends to either quote or mention him. Suffice to say, at least he's not the culprit in my post. :)

now that this thread is becoming harmonious m really missing chinese frenz hea :)

5 Reasons why India can never become a country like United states.

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom, luxury, pleasure that no one can match.

reasons why India can never become a country like US are:-

1) people are really backward. this also includes so called educated, rich people. Indians are backward in terms of many things. they stick to their age old belief and consider themselves to be saint which they are not. we have one word for people like them, that is, backwards.

2)Indians are scared creatures. they are afraid of changes even if it means happiness. they are so much involved with their nonsense beliefs that its difficult for them to accept anything different. we have one word for people like them, that is, cowards

3)They are different people inside and different outside. they preach something, show something, behave something but from inside they are something else. they keep trying to impress others who don't give a damn and disregard those who give them lots of respect. they run for something which they can't have and in the name of morality suppress , kill and murder many individual's desire including their own. we have one word for people like them, hypocrites.

4)They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.

5)anything different is shameless for them. They think entire world is shameless in doing things that their moral instinct says is against their principles despite knowing that those shameless people enjoy a better, happy and satisfying life than they ever will be able to live. we have one word for people like them, Jealous.

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.

We don't need to be America. We Are India we will be indian. Americas grew with there cultural values we will grow using our cultural values.

1. Backwardness: No doubt we have many issue, and we are solving it. 50 years ago we were very backward, in 50 years we have changed, in next 20-30 year we will change... The good news is we are changing in good direction.

2. Our old cultural values: ye we have our cultural values and we will continue it. American are not wearing Saree and we will not wear bikani, that is insignificant here. Neither saari, nor bikani is bad.

3.India is not scared or closed civilization, We accepted good from many culture. We are accepting Americans good values as well . If you don't believe it please mention me.

4. Good behaviour sensetiveness comes from good education, we are working on it, and insha allah we will achive it.

5. We are not jealous, we respect Japanese, American, African and others...

To Mods and other
this thread is not intended to boast Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.

do u seriously believe in surveys??....ask stupid questions to a population of 3000 and come to a conclusion of 1.2 billion people...

elections are the biggest surveys...even they arent accurate

now that this thread is becoming harmonious m really missing chinese frenz hea :)

offtopic but surveys can give you very accurate results if done properly :)

ontopic:- I did not do any survey, its all my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom