What's new

5 militants, Indian army officer killed in Kashmir clash

Just like in Australia Hindustanis are getting beat up in Kashmir. Lol even China said China's border with Kashmir is not border with India... xD Not to mention China eating up and encroaching on your positions on North border.

Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, SL, Nepal, Kashmiris, even Maoistan East India hates you.

You forgot to add Balochistan too :)

Just like in Australia Hindustanis are getting beat up in Kashmir. Lol even China said China's border with Kashmir is not border with India... xD Not to mention China eating up and encroaching on your positions on North border.

Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, SL, Nepal, Kashmiris, even Maoistan East India hates you.

Don't lose hope man..!!

Kashmir banega Pakistan..:pakistan:

Terrorist lover. POS.

IIRC you r BD, not even Pakistani. SO whats your interest in Kashmir? Ummah dreams, eh?

Actually since BD was a part of Pakistan at the time the dispute started, they probably want some part of the valley for themselves..

heh heh

Sir from reading all your posts we can conclude that you are a very delusional idiot!! Please take care and try not being such a dumcr@p your a senior member here please act like one.

Hey Mr. "God damn", Pakistan will bomb the sh.t out of that wall, you understand? You will only be wasting bricks and concrete. This isn't Israel and West Bank. Those militants who died are freedom fighters not "terrorist" the terrorist are the illegal occupiers whom the Kashmiri people are collectively fighting against.

You clearly have little knowledge about this issue, so I suggest you first educate yourself about the imbroglio then step into the debate.

Please send the next batch better. we love hunting dogs....

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

At least we still dont have a label of "Terrorist by default". As far as beating up goes please do check the map where kashmir is... oh wait kashmir banega pakistan... i am bored give something new.

What is the matter with you guys. Clearly things are not right in Kashmir and need to be sorted out. whats the point of getting jingoistic and trolls surely we should blame the people who have been paying lip servise only to sorting this outy and that is politicans of both india and pak. what do we achieve here by slagging each other off here.

What is the matter with you guys. Clearly things are not right in Kashmir and need to be sorted out. whats the point of getting jingoistic and trolls surely we should blame the people who have been paying lip servise only to sorting this outy and that is politicans of both india and pak. what do we achieve here by slagging each other off here.

Slagging or no slagging anyone who steps up on Indian land with wrong intentions should end up in graveyard and those who have sympathy for them i pray and wish that they rot in the same hell....

come on there must be a few more countries who hare us!! Google man Google .:chilli:

no getting off and ripping these terrorist scums off the chest of my motherland will actually help it.

If your government or pakistani govn was that concerned they would have sorted these problems out a long time ago. According to you I suppose part of your motherland is being occupied by Pakistan and china. what have you done about that.

Maro salo BH@nch0d chutiyo0n ko
ROT IN HELL TERRORISTS

Watch your language this isn't some Indian slum that you come from. I understand your frustration with a thousand years of Muslim rule however this language isn't acceptable here. I notice you are "Punjabi" Indian your people were terminated in 1984 and still kiss up you have no respect for yourself.

If your government or pakistani govn was that concerned they would have sorted these problems out a long time ago. According to you I suppose part of your motherland is being occupied by Pakistan and china. what have you done about that.

well international border disputes can be sorted out with negotiations at the same time those scum bags gun tottling kidos who think they can scummb india into pressure should realize we have a really good special place reserved for them.

no getting off and ripping these terrorist scums off the chest of my motherland will actually help it.

Lol, you won't do a thing neither will your Internet Hindustani brigade here to back you up and latch onto this forum. Again you won't be "getting off or ripping" anything at least not in this context lol!

well international border disputes can be sorted out with negotiations at the same time those scum bags gun tottling kidos who think they can scummb india into pressure should realize we have a really good special place reserved for them.

Listen mate I do not approve of innocent people being killed anywhere. However I believe a lot of our problems in Insdia and Pakistan are down to our crappy leaders. We have so much in common that should be exploited. We are cousins. Yet we waste preciouse resources an time on cussing each other. We need to rise above it and sort it out both countries people have so much to gain

Back
Top Bottom