What's new

5 militants, Indian army officer killed in Kashmir clash

Come on guys this is no good. We need corrupt indian and pakistani politicos to sort these problems out. If they really wanted it would be sorted. I think vested interests in both countries encourage dissension between people. Have u noticed the rich are rarely very patriotic or nationalists whereas the poor are jingoistic and patriotic wherever they come from

Ignorant Hind read this

Pakistan army knew of bin Laden operation | News.com.au

Don't worry same accommodations will not be made for you.

Pakistan Army was aware of operation and sealed the place down.

Face saving measure!! Keep trying to re-assure itself....anyways if pakistan knew about the operation it shows their spineless attitude and mindset....cant even tackle a lone terrorist staying in the house..calling their masters to do it...

You can be sent to Guantanamo bay for sympathising with terrorists ...:partay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol I can sense your frustration, Kashmiris hate you and every day they are working for freedom.

Ignorant Hind read this

You are only fooling yourself by posting this comments. Check out Pakistani newspaper instead of an Australian one.

ISLAMABAD – DGMO Maj-Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad has told the Abbottabad commission that no one at any tier of Pakistan Army had knowledge of US raid at Osama bin Laden’s compound.

No one knew about OBL raid: DGMO | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Hey Mr. "God damn", Pakistan will bomb the sh.t out of that wall, you understand? You will only be wasting bricks and concrete. This isn't Israel and West Bank. Those militants who died are freedom fighters not "terrorist" the terrorist are the illegal occupiers whom the Kashmiri people are collectively fighting against.

You clearly have little knowledge about this issue, so I suggest you first educate yourself about the imbroglio then step into the debate.

The name is Reza ;)

LOL at freedom fighters. This people did not come from the Indian part of Kashmir, they obviously came from somewhere else. There is no such thing as freedom fighters this days, everyone is free and welcome to go wherever they want.

If they are any un-satisfied Kashmiri's around, they're welcome to leave to wherever they want.

And yea, you won't see me commenting on thread on which I have no knowledge about, I've done my study on Kashmir (British empire history in Asia is one of my all time favorite topics on history) so I know what I'm talking.

You're right about the one part though. This isn't Palestine. No one is occupying Kashmiri land and bull-dozing their houses.

When you kill innocent people, whatever you are fighting for becomes invalid. I don't care if it's for the most noble cause. This militants are terrorist. Period.

Ignorant Hind read this

Oh yeah , they knew , still they coudlnt stop US helis coming in and snatching him.

Thats pretty shameful, isn't it ?

Or wait , can it be that Pakistani forces were co-operating with the US ?

Argghhh, that would be even more shameful !!!!!!

Just like in Australia Hindustanis are getting beat up in Kashmir. Lol even China said China's border with Kashmir is not border with India... xD Not to mention China eating up and encroaching on your positions on North border.

Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, SL, Nepal, Kashmiris, even Maoistan East India hates you.

Hey Mr. "God damn", Pakistan will bomb the sh.t out of that wall, you understand? You will only be wasting bricks and concrete. This isn't Israel and West Bank. Those militants who died are freedom fighters not "terrorist" the terrorist are the illegal occupiers whom the Kashmiri people are collectively fighting against.

You clearly have little knowledge about this issue, so I suggest you first educate yourself about the imbroglio then step into the debate.

Why do Pakistanis have to bomb the wall if the freedom fighters are from inside Kashmir? Your martial army should fight the Indian army like men instead of sending jobless Punjabis across.

Just like in Australia Hindustanis are getting beat up in Kashmir. Lol even China said China's border with Kashmir is not border with India... xD Not to mention China eating up and encroaching on your positions on North border.

Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, SL, Nepal, Kashmiris, even Maoistan East India hates you.

Yes, and the whole world LOOOOVESS Pakistan right??? Please you guys are known for being the terrorist hub of the world. Even the Afghans say that.

Good job by armed forces for kicking their ***!

Back
Top Bottom