What's new

5 militants, Indian army officer killed in Kashmir clash

What is the matter with you guys. Clearly things are not right in Kashmir and need to be sorted out. whats the point of getting jingoistic and trolls surely we should blame the people who have been paying lip servise only to sorting this outy and that is politicans of both india and pak. what do we achieve here by slagging each other off here.

Its the calmest summer in the valley since decades. Lowest terror related activities and booming tourism in spite of large no. of infiltration attempts. All we have to do is keep the pressure on the terrorists.

Yes, there is disenchantment on the part of Kashmiris and that is why goverment has three interlocutors who are in discussions with Kashmiris to try and find out a solution acceptable to both sides.

The disenchantment doesn't in any way mean that Pakistan has a say in Kashmir. The sooner you start living with it the better.

OK I give up start trolling and slagging every one hope it makes you guys feel better

Lol, you won't do a thing neither will your Internet Hindustani brigade here to back you up and latch onto this forum. Again you won't be "getting off or ripping" anything at least not in this context lol!

Well Internet Hindustani brigade is doing enough which is evident from your frustrated brothers over here itself. Second i have a million brothers watching my border to rip them off for me and my fellowman...

6467872_n.jpg

Says everything.

Watch your language this isn't some Indian slum that you come from. I understand your frustration with a thousand years of Muslim rule however this language isn't acceptable here. I notice you are "Punjabi" Indian your people were terminated in 1984 and still kiss up you have no respect for yourself.
chal aaja meri jaan 1984 per aa ja..
84 was a Congress and its workers mess.Its over and yes FCkng Congress should be ruled out and the scum Jagdish Tytler be punished,but they are under congress' protection,the Indian population didn't have any hand in 84,it was congress' dirty politics.

Tu kyun jal raha hai?Its all peace here in India,manage your own Rubbished country.BTW,Indian slum?ooo 18 floored slum!:cheesy:

Again
Maro K@m!ney Bh@nch00d Kutt3 k b@chey Terrorists ko.
I wouldn't even p!ss on someone who would infiltrate my country and try to cause havoc.
ROT IN HELL

6467872_n.jpg

Says everything.

Actually says two main things..

1. Pakistani flag is upside down or in some similar unflattering position
2. The democracy in India. People are allowed to even hoist the flags of enemy nations. But then to someone in Pakistan the idea of Democracy would be a little alien.. Woh kahte hain na, "Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad"

Disclaimer: the word Bandar is not directed at any person, dead or alive. Any behavioral similarities between the term and some members on the forum are purely coincidental in nature

Exactly says everything that do not know the rules even for hoisting the national flag of a nation....

Secondly
here is a geography class for you
India_map.jpg

60 years of day dreaming and still on........... carry on good luck..

this map is wrong dear your forces lose aksai chin azad kashmir gilget baltistan match this control map with it and chop the head of your map hahahahaha

only in map you have in real china pakistan hold it
kashmir.jpg

Mass Graves In Kashmir By Dr. Angana Chatterji

Two of four bodies, killed in a fake encounter on 29 April 2007, were exhumed, identified as locals, contrary to police records stating them to be ‘Pakistani terrorists’. Saidipora holds Riyaz Ahmad Bhat’s grave, killed in the encounter, age 19. Police records, per the First Information Report, declared him a ‘Pakistani terrorist’. Riyaz Bhat was identified by Javeed Ahmed, his brother, as a resident of Kalashpora, Srinagar

this is priceless kill local residents and call them "pakistani terrorists"!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom