What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

More of such attacks needed, in order to bleed the terrorist occupier to death.

Kashmir issue will not be settled by means of speeches & majority decisions but by iron & blood.

German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck said "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions … but by iron and blood."

That sagely advice really helped Germany in 2 world wars, eh?

Lagta hai abhi Indian Army ke Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar aur Handpump chor (sorry I forgot his name) are still busy is creating sensasionalism..

What a great movie plot this shooting will provide to bollywood.

I think that if the quoted Indian army press release is authentic; then situation is not good for them. The statement reeks of unwelcome news.

Indian army can't fight a CQB battle all they do is wait for the Mujahedeen to hide inside a house then simply blow it up in this simple process they still manage to get casualties they can't blow the house up today because some personnel thought it would be a good idea to go inside the house

That sagely advice really helped Germany in 2 world wars, eh?
This not the point, who said that or whose advice is this. It's not an issue.

The fact remains the same, 2 world wars, or other wars. The political objectives were always achieved through iron & blood (Allied forces in world wars), this remains the same even today. The Afghan Taliban defeated all allied forces through iron & blood, they have won the war on battle field through iron and blood, same goes for Kashmir.

You disagree?, no issues.

How can they report with no internet in Kashmir ??
Ask them, not me, Ask them how are they posting the videos and pics in the absence of the internet, and if you insist that their reports ( real time Videos & Pics) are fake. Prove it with Evidence. Simple.

Ok, last news is the same. Contact lost, fate unknown.

Handwara encounter update: Top Indian Army officers lost contact with colleagues

http://kashmirwatch.com/handwara-encounter-update-top-indian-army-officers-lost-contact-with-colleagues/

Back
Top Bottom