What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Brother mine,

PakKashmiris are us as we are them.... they choose to be burried in PakFlag!

Regarding this news...something is off .... @Areesh @Champion_Usmani @BHarwana keep an eye on it...

Appears that the IndianTerroristArmy officers were entrapped...

OR these kills are from CeaseFireLine through retaliations from PA.... besides... how difficult it is for the IndianTerroristArmy to kill a YoungPakKashmiri and call him a 'tarrorisht'?

Something is off here...and propaganda is a coverup @SIPRA @Blacklight @StormBreaker

Regardless, Salam to Shuhada e Kashmir!

Mangus

Indian Army is try to restrict the info from coming out. They have suffered heavy losses in Kupwara.

EXB5ZGHX0AAecTM

This is about half an hour ago, looks like Indians will leak out their deaths in a gradual manner.

Srinagar, May 02: (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, a colonel, Major rank officer and incharge of Special Police Group have been killed in an ongoing gunfight in Chanjmulla area of north Kashmir’s Handwara. It is also reported that one youth has been martyred. The dead bodies have not been recovered so far.

https://kmsnews.org/news/2020/05/02/two-youth-martyred-in-handwara/

Are the Indian bastards dead yet? I am yearning for some more good news after PTM humiliation today.

Are the Indian bastards dead yet? I am yearning for some more good news after PTM humiliation today.

Lets hope that freedom fighters meet the same fate on both sides

Exactly, Kashtkar sahib!

Hostages.... which bodes well for the FreedomFighters... 5 culled IndianTerrorists also have higher ranks...

I guess patience now.... later on the operational details will come out...

I suspect it to be a well laid trap by the FreedomFighters!
Kupwara is a very dangerous place for Indian army.

Some come back after having a nice time in heaven. Some have higher goals.

You are not making sense. Kashmiris hate Indian occupiers.

On a different, Pak needs to really hot up things in occupied Kashmir. Put the Indians under severe pressure. No more political correctness.

Let's solve Kashmir bilaterally. That is what you wanted right?

Back
Top Bottom