What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

How is it possible for senior military officers to be in the same complex as freedom fighters?

What kind of incompetence is this?
They unleashed hell on the building.. like there's no tomorrow... even after the retaliatory fire stopped for several minutes..

Once they were sure that everyone has died inside, the senior officers went in for photo session.. only to find their death.

There's very little chance of officers coming out alive because Mujahideen know in any case they are gone.. so why not kill the occupiers of their land before they go. Mujahideen seldom negotiate. In fact I have never heard of any incident where Mujahideen negotiated. However, as per some sources, IA is frantically trying to contact Mujahideen to offer them something in return of safe evacuation of the officers..

Lets see what happens.

I like when Indian media calls Kashmiris "Pakistani militants". Of course they are our nationals al of them.. all the residents of IOJK.. Their land has been occupied by you Indian rascals.

They unleashed hell on the building.. like there's no tomorrow... even after the retaliatory fire stopped for several minutes..

Once they were sure that everyone has died inside, the senior officers went in for photo session.. only to find their death.

There's very little chance of officers coming out alive because Mujahideen know in any case they are gone.. so why not kill the occupiers of their land before they go. Mujahideen seldom negotiate. In fact I have never heard of any incident where Mujahideen negotiated. However, as per some sources, IA is frantically trying to contact Mujahideen to offer them something in return of safe evacuation of the officers..

Lets see what happens.

I like when Indian media calls Kashmiris "Pakistani militants". Of course they are our nationals al of them.. all the residents of IOJK.. Their land has been occupied by you Indian rascals.

Ok that makes sense

That would have been my question, why are such senior officers leading the operation and exposing themselves.

Brother mine,

PakKashmiris are us as we are them.... they choose to be burried in PakFlag!

Regarding this news...something is off .... @Areesh @Champion_Usmani @BHarwana keep an eye on it...

Appears that the IndianTerroristArmy officers were entrapped...

OR these kills are from CeaseFireLine through retaliations from PA.... besides... how difficult it is for the IndianTerroristArmy to kill a YoungPakKashmiri and call him a 'tarrorisht'?

Something is off here...and propaganda is a coverup @SIPRA @Blacklight @StormBreaker

Regardless, Salam to Shuhada e Kashmir!

Mangus
Ok that makes sense

That would have been my question, why are such senior officers leading the operation and exposing themselves.

CO is lieutenant colonel rank officer, who never participates in a real action, the Major & captains do that, he is a commanding officer of the unit, for god sake. He commands from the behind. There is no doubt in my mind, that all these deaths (including casualty in a so called grenade blast) are CFL deaths, being adjusted here.

Last edited:
Brother mine,

PakKashmiris are us as we are them.... they choose to be burried in PakFlag!

Regarding this news...something is off .... @Areesh @Champion_Usmani @BHarwana keep an eye on it...

Appears that the IndianTerroristArmy officers were entrapped...

OR these kills are from CeaseFireLine through retaliations from PA.... besides... how difficult it is for the IndianTerroristArmy to kill a YoungPakKashmiri and call him a 'tarrorisht'?

Something is off here...and propaganda is a coverup @SIPRA @Blacklight @StormBreaker

Regardless, Salam to Shuhada e Kashmir!

Mangus
Indeed, Doesn’t add up at all, Why inside a possible “Non-IA held area”
Ok that makes sense

If this is true,
Possibly, They could have been summoned by some mujahideen group for some talks or bargaining but I don’t think that’s the case.

Other possible case, Since two High ranking officers are involved, They could have been there to maybe rape the local oppressed ladies, To have fun maybe, Since this is what indian mentality claims, Occupy kashmiris, Use their ladies.

Maybe they were tricked but That doesn’t seem at all, 2 High ranking officers, Not easy to trick them at once.

CO is lieutenant colonel rank officer, who never participates in a real action, the Major & captains do that, he is a commanding officer of the unit, for god sake. He commands from the behind. There is not doubt in my mind, that all these deaths (including casualty in a so called grenade blast) are CFL deaths, being adjusted here.
Any Update?

Back
Top Bottom