What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

India is the beneficiary of expansion by Sindh valley civilization.

you meray bhai, are putting cart before the cow.

Sorry to see.

If you see the date of beginning of existence of Pakistan or even Islam and the existence of Indus valley civilization , then your claim of credit for IVC just proves that you are the one who is putting cart before the cow. As the poster above mentioned, you may at max have materialistic claim on IVC since you fortunately were allowed the piece of land that has the first findings of the IVC. In fact the excavations are still on as we're finding more and more such sites, and the way more and more and the bigger findings are coming in this part of the IVC ( for example this well that has been found), we shouldn't be surprised if in future we see a larger site found in this part of IVC that dwarfs the size of the site found in Pakistani part of of IVC then you wouldnt have this argument of this site being an extension of the lager sindh civilisation left as well.

India dunya ka wahid mulk hay jiski history uskay dushman mulk se start hoti hai.

India once again dunya ka wo wahid mulk hai jiska naam uskay dushman mulk ka darya (indus) parr rakha gya hay.

India should be happy otherwise we hold the patent to drag india into UN over using a Name of Pakistani origin as India for there country.

Its time to change your name to Bharat varsha or Bharatdesh or even Bharatistan.we won't mind.

NOTE:Even hindu is based off our Sindhi/Sindhu.

ye kaise history hay tum logo ki

Doesn't Indus and almost all of its tributaries first flow in India before entering Pakistan. :bunny:

Oh common dude. Both Indians and Pakistanis are the descendants of the same people.
IVC is a common heritage for both.
The only problem is that Islamic Republic of Pakistan hasn't got anything to with it. You cannot claim exclusivity in its ownership just because you happen to live there. Pakistani's have as much right to call IVC theirs as Indians (contrary to my previous posts, coz after all.
View attachment 118528

Both Indians and Pakistanis have different ancestors. IVC is Pakistani heritage site. The only problem is that Indians have a bad habit of claiming everything to be theirs, and also ignoring the fact that they were originated from different civilization.

India dunya ka wahid mulk hay jiski history uskay dushman mulk se start hoti hai.

India once again dunya ka wo wahid mulk hai jiska naam uskay dushman mulk ka darya (indus) parr rakha gya hay.

India should be happy otherwise we hold the patent to drag india into UN over using a Name of Pakistani origin as India for there country.

Its time to change your name to Bharat varsha or Bharatdesh or even Bharatistan.we won't mind.

NOTE:Even hindu is based off our Sindhi/Sindhu.

ye kaise history hay tum logo ki

India kept a name of name of Pakistani origin ??? LMAO..what is Pakistani origin ??? hahaha

Lol,trying hard to claim our history?Abhey apni ki history hi nahin hai tum logo ki?

No sorry,you cannot become indigenous to the civilization by merely having practices similar to them otherwise whole of the muslim world will claim to own the ancient arab civilizations.

I repeat it again,Stick to ganges civilization and don't interefere into our history otherwise
the response will be devastating

d0830e8e046a536f65ac2d7ca87c1174.jpg

Yes they were idol worshipping people but then later on they were converted to islam. And let me remind you friend we are not talking about religion over here, we are talking about the civilization. You can't simply claim IVC to be indian just because they were idol worshippers. In this way we can also claim that the people in Iraq and Pakistan have same ancestors simply because they follow same religion.
then what is the so called Muslim civilization,,,,i have heard this term repeated over n over again on this forum,,,,,,according to ur argument Muslim civilization is non existent

Both Indians and Pakistanis have different ancestors. IVC is Pakistani heritage site. The only problem is that Indians have a bad habit of claiming everything to be theirs, and also ignoring the fact that they were originated from different civilization.
Okay

A threat? really?
BTW history cannot be owned by one group. It is almost impossible to track back the real ancestry of a person back to 5000 years. But claiming that the site found in Kutch is not a part of IVC is clearly ridiculous to say the least.

They might be part of IVC but as i have told you in this past.

All the region's falling under the ancient IVC map by default is a pakistani territory,They might be under indian govt now but it doesn't mean they belong to india(History india=Modern south india) even the Bangladesh region was a independent territory.

Sikh,Kashmiri and tamil people in india are also Pakistani by default.This is the reason the original forefather of tamil people live in Balochistan known under the original Bruhui name.

Tamil are called tamil because they lived for signifacant period in Tamil nadi state otherwise they were known as Bruhue by historians

For God sake stop claiming our history and people as indian.

e70ce94bbe19b6cb3f2ae592883d0cea.jpg
[/quote]

So let me get this straight, the IVC existed for thousands of years, but then almost merged with the Indian civilization but still remained within the Radcliffe line. And in 1947 the millions who migrated from and to India and pakistan were the people from either civilizations that had lost accidentally settled across the Radcliffe line? Right?

No! Indus River originates from the glaciers of China (Tibet) and majority of its water runs across Pakistan.
"Doesn't Indus and almost all of its tributaries first flow in India before entering Pakistan." It just doesnt jump from Tibet to Pakistan and I never said originate

They might be part of IVC but as i have told you in this past.

All the region's falling under the ancient IVC map by default is a pakistani territory,They might be under indian govt now but it doesn't mean they belong to india(History india=Modern south india) even the Bangladesh region was a independent territory.

Sikh,Kashmiri and tamil people in india are also Pakistani by default.This is the reason the original forefather of tamil people live in Balochistan known under the original Bruhui name.

Tamil are called tamil because they lived for signifacant period in Tamil nadi state otherwise they were known as Bruhue by historians

For God sake stop claiming our history and people as indian.

View attachment 118570
[/quote]
So Pakistan which did not even exist before 1947 also owns parts of India because those parts came under IVC and Pakistan owns IVC because parts of IVC are in Pakistan? Do you see a flaw in this logic??

So let me get this straight, the IVC existed for thousands of years, but then almost merged with the Indian civilization but still remained within the Radcliffe line. And in 1947 the millions who migrated from and to India and pakistan were the people from either civilizations that had lost accidentally settled across the Radcliffe line? Right?

"Doesn't Indus and almost all of its tributaries first flow in India before entering Pakistan." It just doesnt jump from Tibet to Pakistan and I never said originate

As per Source's 7.2Million People from India Migrated to Pakistan(Both east and west).As per various source's less than 3Million Migrated from India to Pakistan.Today tthey still are hardly 10Million of 180Million Pakistanis.

So Pakistan which did not even exist before 1947 also owns parts of India because those parts came under IVC and Pakistan owns IVC because parts of IVC are in Pakistan? Do you see a flaw in this logic??[/quote]

We don't care whether you believe or not But we don't consider anything that fall under ancient IVC map as indian territory but rather our.

Now be it after a decade or centuries,we will once again claim our land back

India kept a name of name of Pakistani origin ??? LMAO..what is Pakistani origin ??? hahaha

India name is derived from a Pakistani River also known as Indus.We have our history associated with indus river followed by our people composing our Book rig veda under IVC.

Rig veda belong to Pakistanis as it was composed by our ancestors though because of some generation of our foolish ancestors.it ended up being merged with a religion which is infact alien to our Rig veda.

Last edited:
Lol,trying hard to claim our history?Abhey apni ki history hi nahin hai tum logo ki?

No sorry,you cannot become indigenous to the civilization by merely having practices similar to them otherwise whole of the muslim world will claim to own the ancient arab civilizations.

I repeat it again,Stick to ganges civilization and don't interefere into our history otherwise the response will be devastating
Yes they were idol worshipping people but then later on they were converted to islam. And let me remind you friend we are not talking about religion over here, we are talking about the civilization. You can't simply claim IVC to be indian just because they were idol worshippers. In this way we can also claim that the people in Iraq and Pakistan have same ancestors simply because they follow same religion.

The civilization itself moved to the eastern parts of the undivided India, we are the ones who inherited its culture and still maintaining its continuity. You guys have moved towards a completely different culture and civilization, retaining only the physical remains of the old civilization.

As I said earlier the IVC never went so deep into india. They only remained and thrived in areas which is now Pakistan. Their descendants are all Pakistanis. You can also see lots of difference among Pakistanis and Indians, this difference is solely because we had different ancestors and originated from different civilization.

Nothing to do with Mohenjadaro and Harrapa - both part of Pakistani Ancient Civilization.
ruins of ancient civilization found on mars..... Pakistanis claim it as ancient Pakistani civilization and says it has nothing to do with mars!!!

The civilization itself moved to the eastern parts of the undivided India, we are the ones who inherited its culture and still maintaining its continuity. You guys have moved towards a completely different culture and civilization, retaining only the physical remains of the old civilization.

One question comes to everyone's mind that if IVC had migrated towards india, then who were those people living inside Pakistan by that time? and there was people who use to live in india before the Indus Valley civilization then who are those people?

Back
Top Bottom