What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

LOL

No proof right? Just a brainless person, accusing others. Now here, eat this.

", later they torture 90+ policemen in Isb?"

He said torture. Where did he say: "U ran away when i ask you that show me one evidence that 90 + policemen died"

So dear imran pet kindly tell me where did he say they died?. Or did you get confused again? Confused with whom? I don't see anyone saying 90 died.
dear pet ,
Unlike u i have no problem accepting a mistake or confusion. Pet is the one how is loyal to his corrupt and murderer master ..
for me I stand up against every corrupt party . may it be PP, MQM, Molana, PMLN. but for u its different u r only loyal to sharif family and keep justifying their murders and corruption ...

dear pet ,
Unlike u i have no problem accepting a mistake or confusion. Pet is the one how is loyal to his corrupt and murderer master ..
for me I stand up against every corrupt party . may it be PP, MQM, Molana, PMLN. but for u its different u r only loyal to sharif family and keep justifying their murders and corruption ...
bakito sab chalta hi rahega janab hun aye dasso ki inqlab aya ki nahi :azn:aur nahi aya to kab tak ayega :pop:

dear pet ,
Ooooh, so you go around on this forum and accuse others and then say "oops, my mistake?"

You're loyal to Imran and probably get on his feet everyday. For you, a criminal is best leader in world.

bakito sab chalta hi rahega janab hun aye dasso ki inqlab aya ki nahi :azn:aur nahi aya to kab tak ayega :pop:
He gave another 24 hours deadline yesterday night

Don't worry bhai, show jaree hai. Get some more pop corns. Probably Imran has pop corn factory, he's making money in India :D

Ooooh, so you go around on this forum and accuse others and then say "oops, my mistake?"

You're loyal to Imran and probably get on his feet everyday. For you, a criminal is best leader in world.

He gave another 24 hours deadline yesterday night

Don't worry bhai, show jaree hai. Get some more pop corns. Probably Imran has pop corn factory, he's making money in India :D
challo ji assi we dekhne hai ki kinnee bardasht hai imran khan e quadri di ... :devil:

on the side note kuch nahi hone walla is baar bhi aaye bayen shayen kerke noora fir se bach ke nikal jau :dance3:..:sarcastic:

its not like i lied or any anythng .. the other guy was asking question i was replying both i mixed up .. big deal .. unlike u i have no problem in admitting where im wrong .. that is what independent men do .. and pet cant imagine of his master being wrong

im not on inqalab side .. im on azadi side :)

challo ji assi we dekhne hai ki kinnee bardasht hai imran khan e quadri di ... :devil:

on the side note kuch nahi hone walla is baar bhi aaye bayen shayen kerke noora fir se bach ke nikal jau :dance3:..:sarcastic:
Jee bilkul.

Tomorrow, he will give another deadline saying he has big announcement.

His announcement? Meh inqalab is le la raha hooou..... So i can get my sons married!

its not like i lied or any anythng .. the other guy was asking question i was replying both i mixed up .. big deal .. unlike u i have no problem in admitting where im wrong .. that is what independent men do .. and pet cant imagine of his master being wrong

im not on inqalab side .. im on azadi side :)
Mixed up? He didn't say they died. But you were like give me proof.

We have proof on how 90+ were tortured, but for you, they're noora paid, amerika paid, bartanya paid.

Jee bilkul.

Mixed up? He didn't say they died. But you were like give me proof.

We have proof on how 90+ were tortured, but for you, they're noora paid, amerika paid, bartanya paid.
he use the word 90 in Islamabad . show me PROOF . just to let u know that a news headline is not proof ... if u consider that proof then u google and found proof of zardari and nawaz corruption .

he use the word 90 in Islamabad . show me PROOF . just to let u know that a news headline is not proof ... if u consider that proof then u google and found proof of zardari and nawaz corruption .

How is news headline not news? its news headline

please read again what i said. I said news headline is not proof .
"news" IS proof. That's why i bolded it for.

There's no such thing as news headlines being fake or noora paid

Last edited:
"news" IS proof. That's why i bolded it for.
please be sane . it don't want to use harsh words . but sometimes ur logic is stupid . please tag 2 person who u think are sensible and show ur post to them and ask if u r right .

story3.gif

Once again women and children will be used as a human shield. Maaon, Behnon, Betiyon key pechay chupnay walay Inqilabi.....

Wat harsh words? Making bold is harsh?

@orangzaib @MalikBrother
jzaib wants to know i'm right
He was supposed to be attacking Raiwind with a petrol bomb....but after all a keyboard warrior remains a keyboard warrior.

Once again women and children will be used as a human shield. Maaon, Behnon, Betiyon key pechay chupnay walay Inqilabi.....
they are participating from their own will .. no one has forced them. they are not hostage .. there is a difference btw patwari crowd and real crowd . People come with families ...

story3.gif

He was supposed to be attacking Raiwind with a petrol bomb....but after all a keyboard warrior remains a keyboard warrior.
So am I right? @Jzaib wants to know

@orangzaib @MalikBrother
jzaib wants to know i'm right
although both hateme and had many arguements from them ... but okey lets do it your way ..

they are participating from their own will .. no one has forced them. they are not hostage .. there is a difference btw patwari crowd and real crowd . People come with families ...[/quote]
What, you want me to ask hyperion or aeronut?

You said any, it means any :p

Back
Top Bottom