What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

Establishment has played very well and calm...it has repeatedly said, they are not interested to COUP, RESOLVE PEACEFULLY AND THEY ARE NEUTRAL....but any BLOODSHED and attack...and things go worst...Army will intervene. ARMY is restraining quite well.

Its is weakness, when Govt delayed so much, for so long....they under-estimated everything, only thing that saving them is not use of force on protesters, had that been done, and complete chaos on the streets of Islamabad.

But Morally and Ethically and due to repeated Corruption charges PMLN govt has become a defamous, you know and i both know.

PMLN has to change completely, with new face to run there government efficiently and perfectly.
Well
1-Even if not a coup, the establishment wanted some space for themselves and more likely would have get some. Like I said before, they need a reason for intervention....And they didn't get any even if they wanted
2- MQM was playing over-smart, the arrest in London has shown them that they need to remain in their limits.
3-Well morall ethically the LGBs are coming ahead, we will see who has lost how much and who has gained...Its interesting that not even a single scandal has been reported against them. Like PM also offered TuQ and IK that "As if they want me do corruption just because they haven't even able to find a single one" So realities on the ground speak louder than "perceptions". 20K-30K party like PAT can be a good hire for dharnas but never a respectable political challenge.
4-Government needs to do just two things a) keep avoiding corruption and b)End load-shedding. If they are able to do this, 2018 elections are dinner on the table for them...

Well government isn't weak but cautious. Not giving deadbodies to #TuQ and #IK mean't they had nothing to bank on. Establishment had nothing to play on and it had to end one way or another....1 Billion spent already, fund providers do have their limits.
Plus those who could spend a billion on dharna could have spent at least 10% on the 14 victims. #TuQ only used them, never even announced even a penny for their families.

So where is the deal, noora, s papu? Lolzz

I am a PTI supporter and Alhamdolillah PTI followers are very peaceful.

TUQ is such a drama.. He is inviting for trouble and possible civil war.

Corrupt politicians will not step down, the police is with them & corrupt judiciary is with them. Dr. TUQ will have to do something extraordinary to deal with these corrupt politicians.

thanks to the idiotic Pakistanis who voted the crooks in, in the first place

i hold them in contempt

it is funny how pmln supporters start lieing and twisting facts .. show me 90 + policemen injured in Islamabad... no one was attacked ..
and shameless u r mentioned western democracy , do they use police as pets their to take politic revenge? do police use Gullubutt to later they can blame PAT.

well they have shot before and they can shot now .. but now police is not willing to do their dirty work as after model town incident u blamed them .. now they want it in writing ... that is why pmln changed the IG as well ... as far a army go , there are no gullubutts there sadly.. they can still use people like u to attack peaceful protesters like they did in gunjranwala, multan and lahore .. are they can beg US for help? or the person u use to call the most corrupt president , u can use him ... there are so many option for sharif family

bro that is bullshit .. should the police should have shot nawaz sharif when he attacked SC? what kind of hypocrites are u ... that guy murder 14 people shot 80 people .. u r trying to blame the affected party this stupid logic .. why did he used the police in the first place.. is police is sharif family pet?

so u have problem when they washed cloths on SC building ... when ur leader attacked him u have no problem with it ...

slave mentality
Lol gullu butt talk.

You need to see a doctor, I'm telling you. When he asks what's problem, say you treat pti as a cult and have become a personal pet of imran.

Why do I say this? You forget people confronting police and immediately go down everytime "but they killed 14 people, innured 1000 critically, nawaz must resign."

Potato jee, no one would be dead or injured if they didn't confront police. When police is being rasict here, we go to courts instead of hitting police officers.

Also more stupid comments from you. Also tell doctor your memory is very weak. Nawaz didn't himself go and climb the walls of SC.

Lets face it, you're a slave and personal pet of Mr Imran Khan. Why don't you do us a favor and go attend his jalsa? There is no space for internet inqalab. Go wear a kafkan and dig a grave, your great leader is calling for sheeps to be sacrificed. As Qadri said, he doesn't need tears, he needs blood. So please, go and drown in blood and bring us great inqalab to save Pakistan.

I never voted for pmln nor made a donation in any way to them. But I'm sure you make plenty of donation to your shepherd.

Damn you forget to add Corrupt People of Pakistan in you post, who vote and elect them 3 times and 2 times with clear majority, i have a suggestion for u, why dont you and your Qadri Leave us alone, this Farishta numa Insan should go back to his so called haven "Canada"

And then what will you do? whom will you vote for? As far as the question about the people go, they are part of corrupt system. The real enemy of corrupt politicians is education & this is the reason why corrupt politicians always target education & education system. This is what PPP did & now the same is done by PML-N, so educate your self that's your problem.

Lol gullu butt talk.

You need to see a doctor, I'm telling you. When he asks what's problem, say you treat pti as a cult and have become a personal pet of imran.

Why do I say this? You forget people confronting police and immediately go down everytime "but they killed 14 people, innured 1000 critically, nawaz must resign."

Potato jee, no one would be dead or injured if they didn't confront police. When police is being rasict here, we go to courts instead of hitting police officers.

Also more stupid comments from you. Also tell doctor your memory is very weak. Nawaz didn't himself go and climb the walls of SC.

Lets face it, you're a slave and personal pet of Mr Imran Khan. Why don't you do us a favor and go attend his jalsa? There is no space for internet inqalab. Go wear a kafkan and dig a grave, your great leader is calling for sheeps to be sacrificed. As Qadri said, he doesn't need tears, he needs blood. So please, go and drown in blood and bring us great inqalab to save Pakistan.

I never voted for pmln nor made a donation in any way to them. But I'm sure you make plenty of donation to your shepherd.
dear slave,

U ran away when i ask you that show me one evidence that 90 + policemen died. Instread of writing a piece of crap just show me where is the evidence of it??

U are just frustrated that i proved u a lair again and again. U cant justify the model town incident legally and morally. SO you come up with stupid logic just like rest of GulluButts in PMLN.

I am against the special status of sharif family.. You people have treated them as GOD. he is not even answerable top law. Since last 2 month FIR have not been registered. But all u were doing since last too month is busy justifing the massacre of poor people.

let us just analyse this this stupid comment of yours. Nawaz didn't himself go and climb the walls of SC.
Bro then why u even registered an FIR against any taliban leader they never did it physically.
Let us not ever anythng to drug dealer or ganster. As they never do it themself. They always do it with people under them . the pets like urself.

I guess ur medical is free in canada . GO see a brian doctor .

dear slave,

U ran away when i ask you that show me one evidence that 90 + policemen died. Instread of writing a piece of crap just show me where is the evidence of it??

U are just frustrated that i proved u a lair again and again. U cant justify the model town incident legally and morally. SO you come up with stupid logic just like rest of GulluButts in PMLN.

I am against the special status of sharif family.. You people have treated them as GOD. he is not even answerable top law. Since last 2 month FIR have not been registered. But all u were doing since last too month is busy justifing the massacre of poor people.

let us just analyse this this stupid comment of yours. Nawaz didn't himself go and climb the walls of SC.
Bro then why u even registered an FIR against any taliban leader they never did it physically.
Let us not ever anythng to drug dealer or ganster. As they never do it themself. They always do it with people under them . the pets like urself.

I guess ur medical is free in canada . GO see a brian doctor .
Can you link to the post where I said 90+ policemen died? Or you've a habit of lying and pinning on others, like Imran blames everyone?

So first, find the post where I said 90+ policemen died.

If you can't, then it is a fact that Mr. Jzaib is a personal pet and slave of Imran Khan. And it'll be a fact that your great leader can drag you from anywhere in the world and sacrifice you. After all, you're a mere sheep who holds no value. Only your blood counts.

So go on and find me the post where I said 90+ policemen died.

Also don't bring religion in here. I can open my mouth quite a lot at a stupid and blind person like you. You can not imagine what can come at you. And I'm not going to reply to your other wasted talk. First come with proof where I said that and then expect a decent reply from me.

Last edited:
Can you link to the post where I said 90+ policemen died? Or you've a habit of lying and pinning on others, like Imran blames everyone?
So first, find the post where I said 90+ policemen died.
If you can't, then it is a fact that Mr. Jzaib is a personal pet and slave of Imran Khan. And it'll be a fact that your great leader can drag you from anywhere in the world and sacrifice you. After all, you're a mere sheep who holds no value. Only your blood counts.
So go on and find me the post where I said 90+ policemen died.
Also don't bring religion in here. I can open my mouth quite a lot at a stupid and blind person like you. You can not imagine what can come at you. And I'm not going to reply to your other wasted talk. First come with proof where I said that and then expect a decent reply from me.
seem like someone lost his mind ;)

And then what will you do? whom will you vote for? As far as the question about the people go, they are part of corrupt system. The real enemy of corrupt politicians is education & this is the reason why corrupt politicians always target education & education system. This is what PPP did & now the same is done by PML-N, so educate your self that's your problem.
buddy its you who knew education, education didnt give any one life smartness its knowledge that make u a human and think like one, first try to educate your own people, the educated leader of your and so called shaikh ul islam didnt know that shaheed duried in same dress without any "ghusal" so educate this canadian padree first ohh last night just b4 speak he drinks water while standing did u even know hadees about it?
so get knowledge and learn how to use it......

where is the post?

Or you're just one liar, like Imran?

Come on, dear pet of Imran, show me the post.
Dear pet,
it was aamerjamal . I confused it with u as i was replying both of u simultaneously ... i have no issue in admitting my mistake,, he didnt reply and ran away so i confused it with ur reply . btw ur brain is like nawaz sharif ..u couldnt comeup with a unique name to call me u r even stealing the name i give u ..

Dear pet,
it was aamerjamal . I confused it with u as i was replying both of u simultaneously ... i have no issue in admitting my mistake,, he didnt reply and ran away so i confused it with ur reply . btw ur brain is like nawaz sharif ..u couldnt comeup with a unique name to call me u r even stealing the name i give u ..

LOL

No proof right? Just a brainless person, accusing others. Now here, eat this.

", later they torture 90+ policemen in Isb?"

He said torture. Where did he say: "U ran away when i ask you that show me one evidence that 90 + policemen died"

So dear imran pet kindly tell me where did he say they died?. Or did you get confused again? Confused with whom? I don't see anyone saying 90 died.

I am using similar words to that of you so you don't go running to mods saying "he called me a pet!" You're a pet afterall and I can tell the mods you use similar words. I know you guys are master of hypocricy.

Back
Top Bottom