What's new

42nd Victory Day observed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a pathological liar its been proven now by none other than most decorated living war hero. "This" Kader Siddiqui done more and know more about war, what happened than you or any of Awami thugs know or did.
You don't know what are you talking about.
Care to explain your example of your village ? You gave the example, not me. Then you ridiculed these 267 cases ?

If you don't accept these cases, why would any one accept your village case ?

Is it so hard to understand and answer ?

You are a pathological liar its been proven now by none other than most decorated living war hero. "This" Kader Siddiqui done more and know more about war, what happened than you or any of Awami thugs know or did.

You don't know what are you talking about.

you know that kader was only fighting in tangail only right?

@KRAIT makes more sense than you :lol: what a hypocrite. I am not Awamileague or BNP or even Jamati, i am a Bangladeshi and i hate all the politicians equally. Stop your political crap, stupid chatra dol member :lol:

There is nothing to argue, you caught red handed lying.

He was talking about who was more wicked, learn to read properly in universities instead of taking part in student politics. These Indians were the one who gave us rifles and protected us from USA. Atleast have a little bit of gratefulness.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT makes more sense than you :lol: what a hypocrite. I am not Awamileague or BNP or even Jamati, i am a Bangladeshi and i hate all the politicians equally. Stop your political crap, stupid chatra dol member :lol:

Offcourse indians would make more sense to you, specially when you are a closet Awami League fanboy. Mark the occasion, you could not resist but came out of the closet.

Lets agree to disagree, don't feel like arguing on this day. Cheers :cheers:

So you agree all you have been posting in this thread was blab! Since you haven't been feeling like to argue on this day so all of your posts in this thread are unfounded.

I appreciate your veraciousness!

So you agree all you have been posting in this thread was blab! Since you haven't been feeling like to argue on this day so all of your posts in this thread are unfounded.

I appreciate your veraciousness!

No the only thing i agree to is, i don't want to back to 71 since you started talking about who was mainly at fault which would derail this thread more and more, create more arguments and hatred. No need of any more hate

Offcourse indians would make more sense to you, specially when you are a closet Awami League fanboy. Mark the occasion, you could not resist but came out of the closet.

*SIGH*

No the only thing i agree to is, i don't want to back to 71 since you started talking about who was mainly at fault which would derail this thread more and more, create more arguments and hatred. No need of any more hate

Nay pal! I never brought in the stuff first, it was you know made some references, not me - I just responded to the allegations.

Anyway, quoted part is exactly what I have been stating in this thread. There's absolutely no point being stubborn, lets move forward.

Nay pal! I never brought in the stuff first, it was you know made some references, not me - I just responded to the allegations.

Anyway, quoted part is exactly what I have been stating in this thread. There's absolutely no point being stubborn, lets move forward.

No mate, you took it to whose fault it was from stopping self victimization

We both are moving forward in our own ways anyway, lets hope for the best for both countries :smitten:

No mate, you took it to whose fault it was from stopping self victimization

We both are moving forward in our own ways anyway, lets hope for the best for both countries :smitten:

Lol...

Good, next time I won't be hearing hyperbolized laments at least from your end. :P

Shob Bangladeshi der ke shuvo bijoy diwas.

Joy Bangla.

So tell me, this kader siddiqui, did he fight all over the country or just in a few fronts? Do you know the Pakistan army camp area had military brothels? When a rape victim clarifies the number of women in the brothels, she doesn't lie, when over 200 victims clarify it, its not a lie. We all know that pakistanis used to raid villages, kill the men, children, and then rape the women. Many of those women were Hindu who then went to India so its not possible to find them currently. No point in arguing with someone who sees awami league and Indian crimes in everything. Cleanse your eyes first.

Point is did we ever carry out any survey to assess the number of victims- killed or raped? The answer is no. Now you see why this hyper-exaggeration! Once the ultranationalist is cornered by logic and reason, his last resort is "So what..if even one man was killed..is it justified!!??" Of course not! But then why did you have to invent and nourish a lie in the first place!!?? What did/do you have to hide behind the fictitious figures?? Pro-Indian BAL just tries hard to nurture an anti-Pakistan lie to serve the interest of Indian hegemony, like on another thread I read that any Bhutanese raising voice for their nation's sovereignty are labelled as Chinese agent or sympathiser of north-eastern secessionists. BAL just wants to suppress the voice of those who are patriotic and with a healthy and sound mind, who can't be appeased with their lies and their facade of patriotism, labelling them as pro-Pakistan. Some of us just object to our clueless youth's being used by the conspirators..no idiots ever nourish the unrealistic dream of uniting with Pakistan or pleasing Pakistanis!

Congrats to Bangladesh on victory day..

BangladeshVictoryDay.jpg

mohan_bijoy_dibosh3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom