What's new

Bangladesh stages Victory Day Parade

that's the fault of our gov for being lazy and not inviting other states like Indonesia, Turkey, Egypt , China
maybe in the next years.

Btw TNI follow the Prussian Drill or the British drill in marching ?

Indonesian Armed Force comes out from Japanese trained force. We made a cooperation with Japanese, they trained some of our people to be soldiers and give weapons, this is to help Japan to fight allied nations ( where Dutch is among them) while we are preparing for our independence. Some Indonesian trained Dutch soldiers are also joining our Independence Force. So in term of influence must come from that.

Congratulation guys on your anniversary.
A serious question to the Bangladeshi friends here.
I have been interacting with your community for over a decade so have several good friends from B'Desh, most are from Moulvi Bazar and Sylhet، one or two from Dacca.
A few of them have told me in fact insist that in recent years upto 200 BD Army officers have gone missing in fact they have disappeared.
They blame it on Indian agencies like Raw.
Apparently these officers were against the Indian influence on the BD armed forces.
Any truth in this or what is the actual story.
@monitor @Bilal9 @Avicenna
BS. There would be blood on the streets if 200 officers went missing. Such "news" is perpetrated by the low IQ India Derangement Syndrome sufferers who are a tiny minority in BD. This lot sees RAW involvement everywhere but cannot find a mirror. On the opposite side of the spectrum, there are victims of Pakistan Derangement Syndrome - another tiny minority.

BAL has many faults, this is not one of them.

Last edited:
is that ET-40?
Watch _ Facebook - Google Chrome 12_16_2021 9_09_38 PM.png

Congratulation guys on your anniversary.
A serious question to the Bangladeshi friends here.
I have been interacting with your community for over a decade so have several good friends from B'Desh, most are from Moulvi Bazar and Sylhet، one or two from Dacca.
A few of them have told me in fact insist that in recent years upto 200 BD Army officers have gone missing in fact they have disappeared.
They blame it on Indian agencies like Raw.
Apparently these officers were against the Indian influence on the BD armed forces.
Any truth in this or what is the actual story.
@monitor @Bilal9 @Avicenna

No idea bro.

Who are the people in portraits other than Bangabandhu?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom