What's new

42nd Victory Day observed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is thread tittle changes from 42nd-victory-day-observed to Friend among foes of 1971 - they protested the genocide from post #115 :girl_wacko:

India is the firstever country that had bombed its own people in Mezoram.
You can confirm it from military people if you have any conenction.

And you were banged both sides in 62?

By this logic you are still doing that in balouchistan and NWFP.

My grandfather's elder brother was killed by the razakars ( his only son was a mukti joddha :woot:,after liberation he took his revenge nd shot dead from point blank those two SOB s ).He was from piljung in khulna district.... maybe your family or tribe was not touched in sylhet that doesn't mean the entire sylhet was a peaceful area

Mukti Judhha. :lol: To bhai apnara India te ken? Ato koste kore je des re shadeen korlen hoi dese na taika Bharat mata te ken? Ato pasal na pere nijer ashol chehara O moner kotha bolben. Amra kinto ato ghadha na je apnader odesh-sho buzte pari na. Niropech-kho proman die dhekan je tin Million mara geje. Malaun der moto pasal parben na. Two faced hypocrites. No need to show crocodile tears here.

Sad day for razakars, dhobi ka kut_ta na ghar ka na ghaat ka :D

Dhobi ka kut_ta to he ye ,tumara @PRINCE_THE_SHOWSTOPPER. Bahrat me kya kar raha he, hamara ye freedom fighter ki aulad? ( Its not that I am doubting that his family has freedom fighters. Their family sould have lived up to their name as freedom fighters by keeping the BD flag. )

Congratulations to Bangladeshi brethren on the eve of bijoy diwas

@Puchtoon Joy bangla & joy bongo bondhu is not a national slogan but a party slogan. Are U congratulating BD or the ruling party? U can say Joy Bangladesh, Bangladesh zindabad, Bangladesh dirghojebi houk etc, if U truly mean to congratulate Bangladesh. Its Ok, I forgive your innocent ignorance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, according to you, how many people do you think may have been killed? Offcourse, no way to be certain, but if you had to estimate, how many would you think have been killed?

Why guess? Any guesses would be based on preconceived notion anyway. If some say 30000 he will be branded as razakar, if some say 3 lac he will be branded as razakar sympathizer. Why guess when U keep the awami propaganda $hit in such high regard? Lets face it and have an objective logic based look at the scenerio.

-No census was done in BD to assess the actual figure of death/rape victims. Awami and Indian writers will write from their perspective.

- U can not take into account the version by pakistanis as well.

- Writers & journalist of based in India at the time also may not have neutral source on which they based their claims.

Fact is 41 years have passed & no census was done. Its impossible to predict the actual figure that can be accepted internationally and by BD & PAK. India will fart in the middle as usual. But it definitely can't be the ridiculous 3 million. Look at all the contemporary wars of this 21 era. Iraq , AF, Palestine all wars being fought will more lethal firepower than 71 war. Syria is the latest example. While genocide is being committed in syria over 2 years, did it cross 1 lac mark yet. Just look at the 8 year long vietnam war being fought by the world strongest army US VS Soviet & chinese proxies at the same era of 71. How many died & got raped?

Just ponder on who is getting benifeted by keeping this mythical figure of victims alive. At one end this malaun awami dalals deny any wrong doing on the non-bengalis & pro-PAK bengalis (they were our brothers & not all of them were razakars/ Al Bdr etc) and on the other keep this useless non-sense alive after 41 years.

Now U can label me razakar for all I care. :)

Don't bother, these religious extremists are too egoistic to accept their faults. They will defend the rapist, killer, looter Pak army any day over freedom fighters. Why else do you think we call them razakar? They are not even following their religion's code, how can someone defend rape even if it is done against people of another religion? As Bhutto said "suwar ke bacche jahannam me jay"

I am sorry man. How many of your family members were halak in 71. :angel:

Didn't your family member knew how to say ' la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah'. I guess they were reciting tagore poem instead..:disagree:

Charal maloon der dalali kaira tumader laab ta ki hoitace, besharm...:angry:

Don't bother, these religious extremists are too egoistic to accept their faults. They will defend the rapist, killer, looter Pak army any day over freedom fighters. Why else do you think we call them razakar? They are not even following their religion's code, how can someone defend rape even if it is done against people of another religion? As Bhutto said "suwar ke bacche jahannam me jay"

yours along with indian, Awami thugs lie had been exposed wide open by none other than war hero. And you call him extremist. That goes to show you are no different than Awami thug minister who called Kader Siddiqui "razakar". That is who you been taught and can not come out of your inherent teaching.

Yaar isko mujhe tag kiye bina raha nahin jaata kya. Log kya kahenge. :D

Mukti Judhha. :lol: To bhai apnara India te ken? Ato koste kore je des re shadeen korlen hoi dese na taika Bharat mata te ken? Ato pasal na pere nijer ashol chehara O moner kotha bolben. Amra kinto ato ghadha na je apnader odesh-sho buzte pari na. Niropech-kho proman die dhekan je tin Million mara geje. Malaun der moto pasal parben na. Two faced hypocrites. No need to show crocodile tears here.

Dhobi ka kut_ta to he ye ,tumara @PRINCE_THE_SHOWSTOPPER. Bahrat me kya kar raha he, hamara ye freedom fighter ki aulad? ( Its not that I am doubting that his family has freedom fighters. Their family sould have lived up to their name as freedom fighters by keeping the BD flag
read properly what i've said,my grandfather's elder brother,not my own grandfather.My own grandfather came to india in 1947,he was a renouned indian freedom fighter and received the famous tamra patra from our ex-prime minister indira gandhi,(if you know what tamra patra means...my indian friends will do) ar amader odes-sho ki??? ami to nojei bhujte parchi na...you want neutral sources,here you get it
The international media and reference books in English have also published figures which vary greatly from 200,000 to 3,000,000 for Bangladesh as a whole, with 300,000 to 500,000 being a figure quoted by news outlets such as the BBC for the estimated death toll as counted by independent researchers.[5] As a result of the conflict, a further eight to ten million people fled the country at the time to seek refuge in neighboring India
1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
now you will say wikipedia and BBC are propaganda pieces,and all i say is :rofl:
anyways,as they have said about razakars "dhobi ka k****......",but amazingly,why am i smelling some a$$ burning after this comment :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why guess? Any guesses would be based on preconceived notion anyway. If some say 30000 he will be branded as razakar, if some say 3 lac he will be branded as razakar sympathizer. Why guess when U keep the awami propaganda $hit in such high regard? Lets face it and have an objective logic based look at the scenerio.

-No census was done in BD to assess the actual figure of death/rape victims. Awami and Indian writers will write from their perspective.

- Writers & journalist of based in India at the time also may not have neutral source on which they based their claims.

Fact is 41 years have passed & no census was done. Its impossible to predict the actual figure that can be accepted internationally and by BD & PAK. India will fart in the middle as usual. But it definitely can't be the ridiculous 3 million. Look at all the contemporary wars of this 21 era. Iraq , AF, Palestine all wars being fought will more lethal firepower than 71 war. Syria is the latest example. While genocide is being committed in syria over 2 years, did it cross 1 lac mark yet. Just look at the 8 year long vietnam war being fought by the world strongest army US VS Soviet & chinese proxies at the same era of 71. How many died & got raped?

Just ponder on who is getting benifeted by keeping this mythical figure of victims alive. At one end this malaun awami dalals deny any wrong doing on the non-bengalis & pro-PAK bengalis (they were our brothers & not all of them were razakars/ Al Bdr etc) and on the other keep this useless non-sense alive after 41 years.

Apples and oranges.
Syria is a significantly important country with natural resources and the media has always been quite effective on that side. Do you remember the rwanda genocide, which the media decided to ignore during the clinton administration? Bangladesh in 1971 was insignificant and Kissinger was a great supporter of the the genocide. Google blood telegram and you will see how America ignored the genocide very selectively.

A number of 300,000 is a more acceptable figure. That is in the entire course of the war.

Claiming a figure of 3 million would be like giving credit to the Pakistanis as being super-soldiers.

Apples and oranges.
Syria is a significantly important country with natural resources and the media has always been quite effective on that side. Do you remember the rwanda genocide, which the media decided to ignore during the clinton administration? Bangladesh in 1971 was insignificant and Kissinger was a great supporter of the the genocide. Google blood telegram and you will see how America ignored the genocide very selectively.

This is true.

Though, there are similarities with what is going on in Syria and what happened in East Pakistan. Syrian refugees keep pouring in neighboring countries.

If some wind up in Israel, I'd shoot myself in the foot.

yours along with indian, Awami thugs lie had been exposed wide open by none other than war hero. And you call him extremist. That goes to show you are no different than Awami thug minister who called Kader Siddiqui "razakar". That is who you been taught and can not come out of your inherent teaching.

Mama, tumi je BNP'r chamcha, eta ekhane shobai jane, tai awami awami koiro na, i hate both of them equally. No discrimination :lol:

Mama, tumi je BNP'r chamcha, eta ekhane shobai jane, tai awami awami koiro na, i hate both of them equally. No discrimination :lol:

Same here.

I am not a political racist. I hate both of them equally :)

Aha, shameless you again, you can not give up your pathetic chatter even after caught red handed with Awami lie. You talk like Awami thugs, act like Awami thugs and defend Awami thugs lie but want us to treat you like someone else. In case you did not realize closet Awami thugs lost their effectiveness long time ago. Fact that you can not look beyond equating Awami League with BNP as a tactic to defend Awami position, is fact enough to show you can not hide your Awami identity in closet and claim being someoneelse. And for me I only care about nationalist cause specially the one Zia preached. Today BNP is nowhere close to that but at least better than any other alternative. But most important fact is we need to get rid of these all destructive looter and killer Awami regime and indian stooges.

Aha, shameless you again, you can not give up your pathetic chatter even after caught red handed with Awami lie. You talk like Awami thugs, act like Awami thugs and defend Awami thugs lie but want us to treat you something else. In case you did not realize closet Awami mask lost its effectiveness long time ago. Fact that you can not look beyond equating Awami League with BNP as a tactict to defend Awami position is fact enough to show you can not hide your Awami identity in closet and claim being someoneelse. And for me I only care about nationalist cause specially the one Zia preached. Today BNP is nowhere close to that but at least better than any other alternative. But most important fact is we need to get rid of these all destructive looter and killer Awami regime and indian stooges.

:lol: no one is defending anyone, i am just pointing out that BNP is just that corrupted too

:lol: no one is defending anyone, i am just pointing out that BNP is just that corrupted too

You caught red handed lying about rape figure during 1971. Now you are evading that by saying another lie that BNP is as much corrupt. Which is not only great lie you can not prove but off topic topic well. Go to the thread "Crippling corruption by Awami League" and prove your claim that BNP is as much corrupt.

You caught red handed lying about rape figure during 1971. Now you are evading that by saying another lie that BNP is as much corrupt. Which is not only great lie you can not prove but off topic *** well. Go the thread "Crippling corruption by Awami League" and prove that what BNP is as much corrupt.

Huh? caught how? care to give me evidence of your speculations too then? Tareq and koko nuff said :big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom