What's new

40 jihad brides sentenced to death in Iraq

Maybe that is how people were treated in ISIS court.

You can't hide such ignorance lol

Its obvious man. Chinese have other things in mind than to care about what happened in 7 century Arabia.

How many Chinese do you See arguing on whether jews should be blamed for murder of Jesus.

Unless it can be proved these women abetted killing and rape, then they should not face such a severe sentence. Many of these women have lost their filthy husbands so there is a chance of them being rehabilitated, but they should be placed under house arrest and watched carefully.

Iraq regime should share ID of captives with the world.
Independent press should be allowed to interview.
As a minimum video recordings of their confessions, should be aired.
Finally death sentence... if up held should be carried out in front of foreign observers.

This is outrageous. What are they going to do next? Execute the children? Iran should tell these guys to knock it off.
Pro KSA wing is gaining power in Iraq ... so , ask KSA for this ...

@Iranian posters.

They are women. You need to respect, even If they have weak intellect. You understand?
I know ...
They should be judge according of their Actions not their brand and who were their woman ....
in the end all of us will be judge by Allah ...

These foreign scumbags lived good lives in their own country but decided to come to come to Iraq and open their legs to jihadi's to give birth to more Jihadi's. Hopefully this will send a message to any brainwashed girls in Europe or elsewhere that if they come to Iraq to marry a Jihadi, they will die and rot in Iraq.

new borns babies are Human and Creature of Allah ... the kids should be hold accountable for their parents crimes ...

Last edited:
The decisions of court was correct , you guys all made your judgement based on biased view of the writer of express.co.uk why not look at a less biased source for the issue for example The Guardian which looked at the issue far more deeply.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...iraq-deals-briskly-with-accused-women-of-isis

and these people you guys call Low IQ and illiterate all are from Europe countries like France , Germany or England more importantly its not like they take 50 people and sentenced 40 0f them to death , they are thousands who have judged and if I'm not wrong around 300 get death sentence.
this 40 get media attention because they are European and as you knew the European Masters blood is redder than the blood of us middle eastern peasants so you guys claim they must get special treatment .
well thanks God Iraqi judiciary system in this case acts strict.

Could care less that they're European and there are a lot of dumb and unintelligent people in Europe and the US... you clearly haven't visited either. I gave my opinion and that has happened to local Iraqi women too and it's reported in Arab media.

These women are obviously low iq/not educated, they made mistakes and should get some prison time or some sort of pardon deal or sent back to their respective countries. Wouldn't have even clicked on this thread if I didn't see such an inappropriate anti-Islamic title. You are right about your assessment of some posters in this thread, it's showing ugly side of them.

That false flagging troll has to be banned forever. He hates Muslims pretty severely and this environment should be laid back. Unfortunately it attracts lots of frustrated weirdos.
They chose to be an ISIS fighter. End of story

Tell me, if someone rapes your sister or if a woman kills one of your relatives, what would you do? Telling they were low iq proves that yet you are an other one low iq. They wanted and decided to live like that. Now they are having the true judgement which allows the victims to witness that still there is slightest of justice in this world.

They chose to be an ISIS fighter. End of story

Tell me, if someone rapes your sister or if a woman kills one of your relatives, what would you do? Telling they were low iq proves that yet you are an other one low iq. They wanted and decided to live like that. Now they are having the true judgement which allows the victims to witness that still there is slightest of justice in this world.

These foreign ones should be dealt with and charged by their respective nations. As for local Iraqi women who happen to be married or related to such militants, I don't see what justifies a death penalty as they aren't involved in hostilities.

These foreign ones should be dealt with and charged by their respective nations. As for local Iraqi women who happen to be married or related to such militants, I don't see what justifies a death penalty as they aren't involved in hostilities.
Appyling Qesas or قصاص on murderers is ordered by holy Quran. Judge did the best, after that, no one would dare to join such savage groups.

And how do you know that they haven't killed innocents? Are you the judge?

Iraqis know better, let them bring peace back to their country. Punishment for ISIS women is necessary.

It's a great decision. Women, men, children do not matter. Kill them all. Sometimes even for the sake of the message. Also discussing gender is foolishness.

Good job.

Iraq regime should share ID of captives with the world.
Independent press should be allowed to interview.
As a minimum video recordings of their confessions, should be aired.
Finally death sentence... if up held should be carried out in front of foreign observers.

Iraq should apologize for capturing these innocent women who left Europe to wage jihad in Iraq, Iraq should give 25 million dollars to these women who feel mentally scarred by the interrogation.

but they are alive and not in pieces
this is Iraq man. This is a country where tribal warfare is being fought. This country has no future and no peace in sight.
If hanging 40 random women gives them the super morality fever. sure let them
they simply use these tactics to play out their fetish of religious tribal disharmony. they are known for it ever since Ishtar had kamastura sex with Anubis.

I would understand if you were a westerner to say 'this is Iraq man'.. but you're Pakistani, whilst Pakistan is more advanced than Iraq in many sectors its social fabric is a shithole like Iraq's, which is what is in question here LOL.

This judgement isn't about these women, it's to send message to Sunni Arabs that pro-Iranian Shia dominate Iraq. It's a pathetic power trip and attempt to flaunt. Saudi Arabia should withdraw aid to Iraq, so should every other country that pledged to rebuild Iraq if they don't move away from this hostile anti-Arab pro-Iranian twelver Shiasm which does nothing but cause sectarianism.

No it's not. Iraq isn't ruled by pro-Iranians either. Whilst this may be cruel, hard and difficult to stomach it is the world we live in. The judiciary system in every part of the world punishes wrongdoers with prison sentences and death penalties.

This is not anti-Arab or anti-Sunni, it's a counter-terrorist campaign. If the ISF wanted they could have executed these IS members on the spot, instead they sent them through a judiciary trial. YES it would have been really nice if they could have been forgiven, sent back to Europe (Europe doesn't want them) and everyone live's a happy life. That's just not how this world functions. Local Iraqi women that joined IS, mostly forced are often forgiven. Women that travel half the world don't have as much to bargain with.

If the ISF falls it will be ruled by ISIS whose leadership are ex-republican guards who will then in turn be burning Iraq's neighbors mainly the Arabs and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom